Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Wars (Only 10 people needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Lucian heard Lina's first question, he wanted to retort but decided against it. 'There in no point, her black heart knows nothing but death. She doesn't know the feeling of true dispair that is everyones heart, especially at the point of death.' he thought before getting up and headed toward the pair, the thick aura of dispair seeming to affect the space around him.

However, when he heard the question of toying with a certain angel of love, he couldn't help but give a sad, yet oddly disturbing, smile at the thought. "Little miss cupid." was all he said, letting a small sliver of anger escape into his tone. Although, love is not his direct opposite, she was one of the main causes of dispair. Without her knowledge, when she makes people fall in love, she is crushing someone elses heart in the process. And the dispair that emerges from that can even rival the dispair of death at times.

Alisha felt death on the air and war and despir. Those bad secrets annoyed her cause all three in a sad way put an end to love. she made her way to a market place and worked some more love in the air.

Axel felt death massive amounts of death snapped his eyes awake and he was pissed. LIfe was vanishing off the face of the earth and it always made his heart waver. Axel had been resting in his shattered form he plit his body into billions of billions of small balls of light and dispersed it across the world. He could experiecne life in different forms one second he was a tree slowly reaching for the sky next he was a chick just hatching. Life was blooming and every half a second one new life came into existence and he grew slightly powerful each time. Death was tempting him from his state of Nirvana and it worked his soul was crying out for the lives that ended for the bad secrets to rise again. He pulled himself together and to those who were looking at the sky hard enough they could see a brief flash of light. He was back in one piece in one second flat. He clenched his fists as he stood ontop of the empire state building. His wings shot open as his ancient creatures of light awoke with him. Game on.

Lina smirked evilly, and suddenly out of the blue she felt a strong pain seize her and then a strong sense of her polar opposite awaking. She stopped she wanted vengeance on him but at the same time she was hesitant as she felt him fully awakening. After all he had cursed her to the shadows. She gritted her teeth at the thought, it made her so very angry and vengeful. She then smirked and looked at her two companions as she said, "well boys looks like the party is coming to us, lets just sit back and relax." She sat back down beside the fire. "Besides we need to eat first, I am starved."

Suddenly a sharp pain went through her black heart, someone was dying of a
Heart attack, but it only lasted a few minutes as she gasped for breath. She screamed in frustration and anger, the bomb had been set off and she stood up, storming into the forest, her fists clenched together tightly as she cane across a camp of four humans. She stared at them as they dropped down dead as a doorknob. She started killing plants and small animals to take her anger out on them. She stormed deeper into the forest, leaving a trail of small dead rodent bodies and blackened grass, along with shrivelling plants and flowers. "Take that Life, I know you are out there." Lina murmured as she came to a halt in a clearing a mile or so from the others.

(( now here's the new posting order it goes me, Valkyrie, Lunar, wildkat, Altair.))

Ander shook his head he had yet to sense his polar opposite. He turned the deer steaks and pulled them out of the fire once they where done. he took a bite out of his with his teeth he twirled a knife in and out of his fingers. "um I wonder when the polar opposite of me will screw up come on freedom I have a old score to settle" he said to himself and threw his knife at a nearby tree planting a falling leaf to the trunk

Lucian finally let a sinister smirk split across his face, he was itching for a rematch with hope. However, that smirk was soon replaced with a look of pure anguish and pain, a tear streaking his face as he was sticken with the dispair of death. When he finally caught himself, a mere second later, he was back to his usually sad look.

When he saw Lina storm into the forest he knew he was in for many more waves of dispair. So he decided to move back to his tree, waiting for a chance to release some of the pent up dispair. Perhaps, that could be what makes Hope finally snap.

Alisha felt it like a very strong wave life was awaking and she let out a small smile she loved life for it gave her something to use her love on with out it she would be useless. she walked towards the feeling of life. She soon felt all the death suddenly rise up and she took three arrows out of the quiver from her back. she was very angry at all of the death that was going on at once that she shot three people near by at once and all three was in love not with each other but with someone they chose to love in their heart. She also shot six more near by and she was starting to feel love more in the air then she did when she first woke up from her church.

Axel took in the city below him as it a bustling with life and he took a great inhale. He felt powerful by all of the life that was seeping into him slowly. He could feel the other secrets moving around their feet touching blades of grass or brushing against trees. But out of them all Death's presence was nagging at the back of his head constantly. Their last battle left a scar on them both though Altair had a scar left on his soul itself. His soul was like a giant ball of pure light and now there was a small spot of endless darkness on it. It nagged at his soul in times of weakness such as anger and grief. His soul was vulnerable to the effects of the bad secrets but he tried to keep that fact to himself. If they figured out life as he knew it would become hell on earth. He would fall and all life would wither and die. But luckily humans were very productive in his slumber and life increased 100 fold. He felt her waiting for him but he would take his time before giving her a little visit.

He could feel the power resonating with each life and his small pool of darkness seemed smaller and smaller by the second. He needed to bring the good secrets together once again they would need their leader once again. He could feel Love's warmth drifting towards him and he couldn't help but smile. He focused his energy on Alisha and dispersed himself into small beads of light and gathered back together in front of her. His body shimmered as he pulled himself together. "Alisha its so good to see you again. I see your love has brought new life to this worlds I wanted to thank you." Altair respected Love amongst all the others secretly. Her love brought upon new life just as his life brought more chances for love to sprout. Their secrets were so intertwined that he had a special connection to her. For being Life itself he felt the massive amounts of love even in his slumber.

Lina then had the chance to cool down, as she slowed her step, she was deep in the forest. She turned and looked around at the death she had caused, the trail of black that she had left behind. She felt power coming to her as she smirked and chuckled darkly. She moved towards a tree, wanting to rest from her most recent explosion. She leaned against it, tapping her nails against it, she was impatient to get her vengence, although as Life drew closer towards her, she could feel a burning sensation that seared across her forehead and she could feel that he was powerful.

This slightly unnerved her because she would have to cause more Death in the forest to be caught up to his powerful state. She snapped her fingers and 10 trees fell over instantly, the loud boom being heard resonating back to the city, although she did have the power to take away Life and gain power. She sighed happily as she felt the death of the trees, and she clenched her fists, as she felt the surge of power flow through her.

(( I'm doubling up as peace, her name is Tia though, I posted her profile.))

Meanwhile, Tia was high up in the mountains of Taiwan, and she felt the tension rising ever so slightly. She also felt Ander awaking and felt him killing to gain power again, this made her nervous and she didn't want to do anything, because she was so at peace among her fellow Buddhas, meditating and wishing just for peace. She kept her eyes closed as she sent thoughts of peace to the humans who were at war, well that was one war ended, and one step towards weakening Ander.

She opened her eyes and just caught the brief flash of light, as she knew that Life had awakened, it had been a long time since she had fought beside him. Perhaps the war wouldn't be so bad. She stood up, as she opened her eyes, coming back and awaking from her long, deep state of meditation. She heard popping sounds from her joints and she knew it was time to yet again fight. She was also angered, which was rare for Tia, but she was angered that Ander had been causing war since she had gone into hiding and had gone asleep. She stretched as she made her way down the mountain, she knew she could appear beside Life, and Love if she wanted to, but she wanted to enjoy her last moments of peace., but she also walked slower to stall the upcoming war.

She had a secret that even the other secrets did not know about, she wouldn't dare tell them, they would outcast her. She was stalling going to war with Ander because hewas her brother. She gritted her teeth in anger at the thought as she strolled along the mountain past slowly, stopping every once and a while to install a thought of peace into a human's mind. She felt her brother's power growing and she was a bit nervous as she walked along.

((thanks angel ))

Ander grinned "well well well" he said standing up "the little angel has come out of hiding" he mumbled and threw off his cloak, revealing skin that was covered in scars of war. He felt a war die to peace. He growled "lets see you handle this one" he started a war between two neighboring temples of buddhas. He swung up on storm and let out a sinster laugh as he felt his power grow four times what is was. "im ready peace" he said knowing well that she could here him. He held another se fer peace was his sister but he has never told anyone not even lina.

(( haha your welcome, but I'm gonna let Lunar, Wildkat, and Altair post before I make a post again, just trying to stay in order :) ))

Lucian was sulking under the tree when he saw Ander rise and leave on top of his trusty steed, Storm. However, at that moment his own faithful companion appeard. A small black and light brown fruitbat with Amber colored eyes swooped in and landed gently on his shoulder. His name was Nostalgia, like the feeling of remembrance.

Feeling the bat land on his shoulder, Lucian said a gentle 'hello' to the creature before it decided to nuzzle itself against his neck. Although he enjoyed the company of the devil bird, he still pondered on why it wasn't affected by the constant waves of dispair that rolled of the, seemingly young, man. However, Nostalgia simple continued to be about him, resting comfortably in the crook of Lucian's neck as the Dark angel looked about the camp. Just waiting for hope to awaken.

Alisha looked at Axel with a big smile on her face. she hugged the man close saying "I missed you so much and look at all this life you brought me thank you so much". She stopped hugging him and took a step back saying "I feel Tia around as well can't wait to see peace". she put the bow across her back her back and took a look around. She loved Life the most out of all the angels she was allied with. She did not tell anyone this for if she had she felt they would think negative thoughts and she did not like people thinking negative thoughts. She also was glade she had not felt hate yet maybe he decided to stay away after he became a shadow.

(Excuse the long post I kind of got into it. I needed to respond to a few things as well so it came out pretty long.)

Axel felt peace awaken and he could feel a wave of calm affecting lives and it made him smile. It stopped a few lives from being snuffed out by war and death. However his full prowess was returning and he could feel the lives of animals and plants all around him. He had to take a breath and calm himself as the new wave a awareness effected him. He'd almost forgotten what it felt like to feel all life. Axel had to lessen his tune to all the lives for it was too much even for him to handle with all that energy and no where to channel it to. But also with his awareness he could feel death's rage being taken out on plants as they withered. However it was the death of 10 trees that increased the flames that was his rage. It wasn't their time to die but their lives had been snatched from existence to fuel Lina and her twisted fun.

Axel felt Alisha hug him and it snapped him from his dark thoughts. His darkness was stirring as Death got stronger but he knew he could return the favor to her. "I can feel Tia as well and she doesn't seem to happy. Another war is brewing and it looks like the other secrets are trying to bait us I might go have a little visit with Death. But first a little present for you." Axel called on his power and opened up his channel with the energy of life. He closed his eyes and searched out couples who were trying to have a baby out of pure love for each other. Axel would grant them their desires so their love could grow stronger and eventually come to love their children. There was a shimmer of golden light and the plants around him grew a little more as they soaked up the left over energy. The dog that were out walking with their masters stopped and watched him. Birds perched on the edges of buildings to watch him.

Axel weaved the tides of life and there were a few shimmers of light that surrounded him. New life began to grow inside their future mothers. He granted them a kiss of life and guaranteed their birth against anything supernatural or man made. Opening his eyes the shimmering of life decreased and the plants stopped growing. Dogs continued their walks and the birds began flying away. "Good luck creating new love." He hugged Alisha again and kissed her forehead before hearing a screech. "It looks like Aerion has found me." He looked up as a rather large eagle with pure white wings fly down and land on his outstretched arm. He scratched the back of the birds head and it cooed back to him. His supernatural companion was ready to join in the fun of sending Death into the shadows again. Axel covered them in a field of light to mask them from human eyes as Aerion grew in size to rival that of a dragon. Aerion was given names over the years by humans that laid eyes on him such as Roc, Pheonix, and Griffin all which represented the forms he could assume. He was Axel's masterpiece a combination of different forms of life.

Climbing onto Aerion, Axel took off to find Death and pay her a special visit. The two soared the skies and in no time followed the pulsing aura of death to it's source. Aerion circled the skies before landing in front of Lina. Axel jumped down to face his opposite. "Hello Lina its been so long." He forced a smile trying not to destroy her on the spot. Aerion returned to his smaller form to show his willingness form them to just talk. "I see your fully awake from your time in the shadows. Did you have to go and kill all those humans?" Axel knew it was a rhetorical question but still he felt compassion for all life even after the thousands of years. Even after helping to create new creatures there wasn't much favoritism for all life was special.

Lina saw the eagle in the sky and she smirked, right on time, if he had waited a few more minutes she would have had to gone find him, herself. As Axel landed she saw and felt his power, and her pupils widened just a inch, she admitted she was nervous, but she put on the perfect face of evil as she pushed off the tree she was leaning on, feeling the tree willingly wilt and fall over at her touch and will. The scar across her forehead burned with a fierce ferocity, and she felt him holding back, why? what was this game he was playing? She gave a slight shrug of her shoulders as her eyes lit up with vengence and hate, but yet she knew that she had left her own scar on him and she chuckled darkly, as she prowled towards him like a preying tigress.

"Well, Well, Well, Life it has been so long hasn't it, I see you have awakened as well, although less painfully than I had to awaken. It took me centuries to collect 100 souls to create this marvelous body, don't you think it's marvelous? I didn't want the authorities on my tail, of course, they are nothing but petty humans, I coud have struck them down with the snap of my fingers, if I wanted." She took a breath as she circled him, she was wary, but she hid it well.

"Did I have to?" She barked out a short bark of bitter laughter as he said that. "Oh that is so like you, to care for those weaklings who don't have powers like us, they should be our slaves, we are more powerful than they could ever wish to be, are we not?" She smirked and feigned a lunge towards him, before pulling back. She was trying to lure him to fight, she was tired of this talk. "If I didn't I would have been stuck as nothing but a shadow, the way you made me......" She felt her temper beginning to boil over as she remembered spending centuries as nothing but a shadow without her powers. She turned around and slammed her fist into a tree, just from her doing that a ripple went up through the bark as wood chips fell down around her.

She turned back towards him, clenching her fists, as she smirked, another bark of bitterness coming from her, but also of something more sinister, deadly perhaps. "Don't you get it? I kill because it felt great, snatching those 100 souls from their bodies. Ahhhh." She closed her eyes at the memory and kept her eyes closed as she explained. "Feeling the same pain those petty humans cause me every single day, feeling that in them, it felt so good. Vengence on them for the pain they cause me every day. Ahhhh, sweet, sweet vengence. Feeling the fear, hearing their last prayers to "God" as I tore their souls from their bodies, hearing their tortured screams.Oh life you shoud have been there. Besides that I took their souls to create this." As she said that, she tore her hood off her head, revealing a horrifying, and yet deadly and frozen beauty. Her eyes fixed on his, her ice, cold blue eyes as her voice seemed to seep death, as she flipped her waist long, platinum blonde hair over, running her fingers through it, and flipped it back.

"There are still minor flaws, unfortunately, one including the scar." Her voice became an angry hiss, as she pointed out a thin, white line that ran half the length of her forehead, it seemed to glow white in his presence. "And one including black veins, now that one will take 400 more souls for me to collect to make the shadows completely drain from my veins. Besides humans have become way too overpopulated, if I had my way I would have killed thousands of them, but I felt you awaking and the need for vengence on you came first." She stalked towards him again, feigning a lunge as a bone chilling laughter echoed from her throat. "Are you afraid, Life?"

Tia suddenly heard a loud voice and a commotion behind her as she flipped around. She screamed as a metal spear seemed to come flying at her and she ducked, barely missing it, but it had caught her forehead, and left a deep gash in it. She put a hand against it, feeling warm, red blood coming away and flowing down the side of her face. She realized that the two neighboring temples were now at war, her once peaceful loving frends.

"NO, ANDER." She screamed out in anger, she was trembling with rage and she pressed her feet into the ground. It took a lot to get her angry, but now it was War against him. She bent down slamming a fist into the ground, as it sent ripples of earth up into the air, but as she did time in Taiwan, specifically the temples in her mountainous hide-away seemed to freeze. She whispered a prayed of forgiveness to her heavenly father for putting her fellow buddhas in a state of such deep meditation, such deep hypnosis that the air around them seemed to freeze, as if time froze around them itself.

Tia was the only one moving as she walked among her friends and family, tapping each ones head as they fell asleep, when they awoke they would no longer fight, but be friend and family. She had worked to hard for this, so as she tapped them white light flowed from her fingertips placing a peaceful protection about them that would keep them in peace, and protect them in that state from the pressures of supernatural influences. She smirked as she finished, and snapped her fingers as time sped back up. Her friends were fast asleep, but things were moving again as she ran down the mountain, her temples throbbing. She was now very angry, how dare Ander create war in the two most peaceful temples ever.

As Tia ran she seemed to fade into silver and gold dust, reappearing in front of Ander on top of his horse, storm. "ANDER, YOU ASKED FOR IT." She screamed at him as she, still having inertia from her previous running, ran towards a tree, and seemed to flip off it, and directly behind his horse. She threw her hands around his waist, seeming to throw him to the ground, but not without a groan of pain and effort echoing from her throat.

Tia realized that he was 4 times powerful from the war he had caused between the buddhas and her temples were still throbbing as a clump of dried brown blood clung to her forehead and her cheek, leaving a trail that came down around her left eye. She groaned slightly again as she put a hand against it trying to stop the still gushing blood, as she backed up. Throwing him off his horse seemed to have taken effort and energy out of her, he was powerful from the wars that had been fough over the centuries, and he seemed more powerful from the last war between the two neighboring temples. She leaned against a tree, panting, but still trembling partially in fear and anger towards him.

(( Also sorry for the uber long post, I'm playing two characters and I also got into the roleplay. ))

Ander grinned as he landed on his feet when he was thrown off his horse. Ander looked and spotted Tia "well well well the baby sister does have some fight you may be a challenge after all you twit"he stopped and saw the gash and laughed "youre actually bleed the figure of freedom now look at you mauled by the very thing you hate." he growled and his eye went full on black "come on sissy show me how the little angel of freedom despises her brother of war....I know you hate me know show me" he growled and charged at his sister.

Hope had been asleep in her black box that was placed in a temple the people made to her. She was guarded heavily and the only people that came to the black box was priestess. She now called one to open the box and let hope out into the world for she felt despair in the world and she was needed. she had already been at work while she rested by sending messages with the people at the temple to spread hope into the world. Soon as her lead was open she was out naked too. She waved her hand and a pretty white dress was on her. She picked her sword she used to banish despair in the first place making him become a shadow. She also felt life at work as well as love and peace. They still needed freedom where was that angel. She let out a sigh and disappeared and reappeared right before love.

Alisha hugged Joy with happiness saying "Joy your awake how did sleeping in that black box work out for ya". she giggled when she got her answer when joy told her it was bigger then what it looks. Alisha tugged on Joys dress saying "come lets go make more love and hope in the world". when joy nodded her head Alisha tugged her along down to a part of town that looked like it need some work in it and she told Joy all about life while they work some more love and hope in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom