Drunken Inhibitions (Princess x Moon Struck Fox)

Draco laughed at Harry's stumble and shook his head a little as he felt potter's cock. Harry could protest all he liked, but Draco knew better, Harry was loving this, he could refuse to admit it but his Body could not lie. he watched with smug amusement as Harry struggled to see to know what he was doing. Draco enjoyed the sight of watching Harry struggling into those skin tight clothes, licking his lips eagerly. he licked his lips happily as he watched the erection straining against the fabric of his pants, hissing softly through his teeth happily, licking his lips. "it's silk made from Egyptian Fire silk Worms." he admitted suddenly. "soft, isn't it? it's one of my favorite kinds of Fabric." Draco purred, smirking a little. "that outfit your wearing is almost thirty Galleons." he admitted simply. thirty galleons was shocking, almost three hundred dollars in muggle money. "if your a very good boy, i'll even let you keep the outfit." he teased stroking the long ear on Harry's head, a jolt of sensation running through Harry. Magic was amazing, it was as if those cute bunny ears where real.

Draco smirked viciously as he watched Harry, licking his lips eagerly as he watched the other intently. "my, such a large little Gryffindor." he growled, examining the others cock with a flicker of annoyance. he didn't like it that Harry was bigger than him... no matter, he could deal with that in a moment. "that's it Harry, mm stroke that thick dick of yours." Draco growled happily, licking his lips happily as he snapped another picture of Harry stroking himself off. "yes, now i'll never forget the look on your face... your such a good, obedient little bunny rabbit." but they both knew why Harry was obeying... he didn't want that recording to get out.. and now these pictures could be used as blackmail... Harry Potter in a sexy outfit...masturbating... how ... DIRTY. it seamed that with every time Draco got his claws on Harry, he got more blackmail to use against Harry. "such a good Bunny... now, roll onto your belly, grip your ass, spread your cheeks." Draco demanded, panting softly, aroused. "look at me.. I Said LOOK at me!" Draco snarled, smirking as he snapped more pictures. "good, now put a finger in your ass." he ordered. "stretch yourself, prepare your cute little pucker hole for me." he ordered, slipping his cock out and stroking it slowly even as he snapped another picture of Harry.

"good. you can stop now." he purred, delighted as he examined Harry, setting the Camera down and motioning for Harry to stand up. "why don't you come over here my little Bunny, and get a nice mouthful of Carrot hmm?" he offered, his eyes dancing wickedly as he stroked himself. "come sick Kitty's dick." he ordered his eyes fixed dangerously on Harry. "do as i say, and these pretty Bunny pictures won't end up all over the Slytherin and Gryffindor Dorm rooms... i bet a lot of people would like to see how much of a whore you really are, hmm?" he taunted, his fingers still running along his thick, weeping dick. "come on Harry, suck your masters dick."

Harry didn't respond when Draco asked if he liked the outfit or the fabric...he wouldn't dignify a question like that with any kind of answer. He didn't even react when Draco offered to let him keep the outfit...like hell Harry was going to keep it. If Draco did give it to him then he'd almost certainly burn it at the earliest oppertunity....better than risking someone finding it among his things after all.
Harry picked up the hint of annoyance in Draco's voice....and somehow Harry managed to just barely contain a smirk....he was bigger than Draco...and it burned the Slytherin up inside. Oh Harry would have to remember that....it wasn't much...but it was something at least...something he could maybe hold over Draco's head....something Draco would always know in the back of his mind. Of course then the order came for Harry to begin stroking himself.....he was hesitant at first, then slowly reached down, removing his cock from the silken fabric and allowing it to spring free, before beginning to stroke it as slowly as he dared. He hissed and bit his lip, doing his best not to pleasure himself....though oddly the more he tried the better it felt. And there was Draco...taking those pictures....not that it really made much difference. What he had done earlier in potions class was already enough.....this extra material was almost pointless...probably more for Draco's personal collection than any kind of blackmail purposes.

Harry moved slowly to the bed, rolling over onto his belly and reaching back, gripping his ass and spreading the cheeks slowly, looking at the bed for a few moments until he heard the anger in Draco's voice....he didn't have much choice. Slowly he looked up at Draco, just in time for the flash of the camera right in his face....so that was what he wanted.
With more than a few moments hesitation Harry hovered a finger above his ass, wishing there was some kind of lubricant, before wincing and trying to push a single finger into himself. "O-ow....." He whimpered, clearly in pain from the lack of lubrication, thankful when Draco said he could stop, quickly pulling the finger away.

Though what came next...well...he almost wished he was back to pleasuring himself. Noe he was to give his first ever blowjob....oh great....this he most certainly wasn't looking forward to. Slowly he got up off the bed, walking over to Draco and dropping down to his knees infront of the boy, staring at the erection infront of him. He swallowed nervously, opening his mouth slowly, leaning forward inch by inch. *Oh god....this is like some kind of nightmare.....this is even worse than what he did to me....* After a few more moments hesitation Harry leaned forward, taking the head of Draco's cock between his lips and sucking slightly, running his tongue across it. The taste was....strange...unexpected....

Draco WAS annoyed by the fact that Harry was larger than him, but again, that could easily be fixed. since he himself was perfect, Harry's dick was going to have to be shrunk. and that was that. he watched with delight as Harry stroked himself, it was so arousing to watch someone so cocky under his complete control. having Harry, under his control. he couldn't help but feel delighted at this strange turn of events, he had never imagined that Harry would actually fall for the blackmail. sure it was good blackmail, but it was Harry Fucking Potter! that boy wouldn't be there... unless he wanted to be, Harry probobly wasn't aware of it yet but he wanted to be there.... under Draco's complete, and sadistic control. how long would it last though? he needed better blackmail...

still, he would worry about that later, he enjoyed ordering Harry about, taking pictures of him, such a dirty, dirty boy. his own cock was throbbing in it's silk confines and he had to snort at Harry's wince of pain. "Merlin Potter, haven't you heard of spit? your supposed to suck your fingers before you stick em in your ass." he teased, smirking a little as he watched the other settle onto his knees. he said nothing as he watched Harry slowly gather his courage to do the unthinkable, sighing happily at the tongue on his cock. it felt so good, though harry didn't know what he was doing, it felt miraculously wonderful. he made no move to grip Harry in any way, letting the other boy get used to it on his own, groaning softly as his silver eyes stared down into green. "that's it. your doing good." he murmured, smirking a little. and then he did something even worse than grabbing Harry ad forcing his head down... he gave suggestion. 'roll your tongue, slide it down the shaft, coat it' wrap your lips tighter, good, now suck, take it deeper, not too deep you'll choke' in an almost soft tone, as if he was teaching Harry potions or something.

finally, he stroked Harry's hair, smirking at him. "good. go lay on the bed, and i'll give you a treat for being such a good little cock sucker." he purred, his eyes narrowed with laughter as he followed Harry onto the bed, ignoring his own cock, which was so hard it was dripping at the tip. he took hold of Harry's hips, pinning them tightly to the bed so the other couldn't buck, and engulfed every inch of Harry's dick in tight, hot, wet heat. he was sucking harry off, and he was doing it expertly, his tongue stroking, pressing, sucking as he pulled his head forward and back, growling in delight at the taste of the others cock. "you taste delicious Harry, i'm going to enjoy making you into a right, proper cock whore." he purred, running his tongue along the head before driving the cock deep again, engulfing every inch all over again, sucking slow but firm, holding Harry in pleasure, but not giving him enough to cum, holding him away from that deep pleasure that would give the other release... he wanted to see how long it would take for the other to crack and beg.

Harry was already working on some kind of plan.....a way to wipe Draco's memory...to get the blackmail material back...but he had to be careful. Knowing Draco there were arrangements in place for some of the material to fall into certain hands should he start acting strangely. Maybe some truth potion to get all the details.....well...that was going to take time....a long time. Just getting the ingredients without being noticed by Snape or Draco would take weeks, possibly months. Then brewing the potion would take almost as long again. But still....after that.....after that would come revenge.... Unfortunately there wasn't much time for planning right now, Harry's mind was being dragged in every way except logical planning.
A million things were going through Harry's mind as he sucked on Draco's cock, none of them planning. Harry's tongue was rolling across the tip of Draco's cock, flicking across it then rubbing at the shaft. He couldn't get much of Draco's cock into his mouth, infact barely much more than the head really. Still, it was enough to satisfy Draco's orders for the time being. Harry had to admit though....he was rather surprised....he had expected Draco to just grab his head and forcefully use his mouth....

When Draco told him to lay on the bed Harry felt rather relieved, quickly pulling away, and as his back was turned to Draco he wiped his mouth on the back of his hand, trying to get the taste out of his mouth without Draco seeing. He moved to lay back on the bed, his cock sticking straight up into the air, pre-cum glistening at the tip and beginning to run down the shaft. He watched Draco approach, but remained silent....at least until the entirity of his cock was suddenly engulfed in hot, wet mouth. No matter how he tried Harry couldn't help but gasp loudly in pleasure, his cock twitching wildly inside of Draco's mouth, pre-cum spurting into Draco's throat. "Hn!" He clenched at the bedsheets, quickly looking away to avoid looking at Draco, biting his lip and refusing to answer what he had said. No....no Harry wouldn't be like that....all of this....this was only until he could figure something else out.....this wasn't just for Harry's sake after all....he couldn't afford to let this come out for everyone elses sake...they needed him to save them after all, even if they didn't know it.

Draco was certain that the other was planning something, he would have to work on gathering much more blackmail... what do do though? he was going to have to work quickly, he could see the gears in Harry's head working. he watched the golden boy sucking his dick, not trying all that hard but Draco was in a good mood, and wouldn't force the other. not yet anyway. he smirked as he watched Harry gasp and arch at the tongue on his dick, Draco's mouth was heaven. it was sinful, and tight, warm and wet and that snake tongue of his could do things that Draco was certain no other person could do. he took his time, enjoying Harry's taste and flavor before finally pulling away, smirking as he tugged on Harry's bunny ear. "see, it feels good, doesn't it potter?" Draco asked, smirking almost viciously. "this is how good little slaves are treated, they get pleasure... bad little boys get punishment." he admitted his eyes narrowing at the other. "and we don't want that do we?" he demanded, his fingers pinching Harry's inner thigh, hard enough to bruise, giving his little whore a sharp pain, a warning.

his threat finished he leaned down and kissed Harry's thigh, as if kissing the pain all better, before lathering Harry's balls with his tongue, pulling each one into his mouth and suckling on them, growling eagerly as he silently summoned his wand, pressing it to Harry's ass, muttering a spell. a cool sensation flooded Harry, slick liquid spilling deep into Harry and Draco smirked as he pulled his wand away and slipped a single finger deep inside of Harry, stroking and teasing the soft flesh deep inside Harry's ass. "your such a good boy, aren't you Harry?" Draco asked, smirking at the other as he touched the others prostate, teasing the flesh with a small snicker as he slipped Harry's cock back into his mouth, pleasuring Harry, praising him for being such a good boy.slipping his finger in and out of the other before lifting off of the other, smirking at him as he watched the other, his head tilted. "mmm, i love having you here... under me." he purred softly. "having you there, trembling, fighting off the pleasure i have to offer you..." he smirked a little. "you'll learn to truly enjoy it."

he flipped Harry onto his belly, his own patience wearing thin, he was so horny, and so hard he just couldn't resist Harry's sweet body anymore. he slipped another finger deep inside the other, slipping deep into the other and stroking, rubbing and stretching, being nice... for now. come morning, Harry was going to hate him again, now it was just about giving Harry, and himself, pleasure. he slipped his fingers out, and slid up behind harry, rubbing his leaking head against the others ass, growling in delight. "are you ready Potter? do you want this?" he demanded, panting happily. "beg me for my dick. beg me to fuck you."

Back
Top Bottom