Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling Stars (Cerberus and DarkJuggalette)

Cerberus

Pulsar
The city was quiet except for the constant stream of rain and lightning that lashed out over the city. The thunder struck as lightning ripped across the sky. Beast boy sighed and sat back on the couch as he kept flipping through the channels, most not working due to the lightning storm they were experiencing. "Great nothing on and nothing working can this day get any worse?" As soon as he said the lightning tore across the sky and struck the ground knocking out the power to the titan tower. "Apparently it can." He sighed and just shook his head sitting on the couch.

Robin looked outside and shook his head as the lightning kept arcing across the sky. "Something about this just doesn't feel right, Like its not natural and I know how odd that sounds but it just doesn't seem right and some of the lightning is actually striking the ground and that is RARELY normal to happen so many times." Robin walked back over to the living room and when the power shut off he knew something wasn't right. "All right now I know something is up. Titans be on guard."

Outside the city where the lightning had struck the smoke began to clear. "Oh wonderful job." "I know what I was doing, it was a short cut." "You know what you're doing you know what you're doing, If I had a penny for every time you said that I wouldn't be needing this gold!" Fear growled ready to smack his brother Chaos across the head. "Both of you, shut up, We're here so now we need to infiltrate into the tower and take it over so that the defenses of this planet are gone. Then the rest of the team can get through." Fear and Chaos looked over and nodded. "All right all right." Shadow just shook his head and looked at them. "Remember we want them alive, No use in killing them so fear, ease off on the power." Shadow looked up at Titan tower. "First the tower then the world."

Raven stood quiet in the tower, casually watching the lightening strike outside in odd amounts. The girl seeming unchanged but the sudden loss of power as well. "Robin's right..lighting doesn't strike like this. Something is definitely up." She watched the tower carefully as it lay covered in darkness, the only light seeming to be from the lighting that struck. When she was given that chance she studied the tower, waiting to capture something out of the usual within the tower.

"Aw maaan, you just had to say something didn't you BB? You know once you say that, something always happens!" spoke Cyborg, glaring over at the Beast Boy, as if to blame him for their loss of power. His red eye glowed dimly in the darkness of the tower, sighing he moved to stand once hearing Robin about staying alert. He calculated the tower, like Raven, waiting to something out of the norm.

Starfire stayed close to Robin, a small squeak escaping from the girl as the power went out. She still was not quite use to the sudden power outage, making the tower seem to change completely. "Do you think we may be under attack?" she spoke in a curious tone. Raising her hand it quickly became engulfed in a green ball of energy, allowing her fellow team members to better see the tower then with just the light from the lighting outside.

Beast Boy looked at Cyborg and sighed. "Oh COME ON CY! it's Not my fault." He then looked over at Robin and Starfire and just shrugged. "well if something is coming this way don't you think we should get ready for what ever may be coming our way?" how true beastboy's words rung that night. They should bet starting to get prepared for what ever was coming their way but what was coming would be something they had never faced before. Robin looked at Starfire and nodded. "I think it may be a direct attack against the tower. Titans GO!" Robin quickly rushed out. "Cyborg you and Beastboy take the basement levels, Starfire, Raven take the top floors and roof. I'll take the direct center."

The team was all ready for their raid against Titan tower. They had everything they would need to be able to subdue any of the titans which ever they met. Shadow looked at fear and Chaos. "Fear I want you to cover their top, Chaos you've got ground floor and I'll go to the front door and welcome myself to the new home." Fear looked at his brother and nodded before pulling their masking over their heads. The green glow of the illumination lights giving an eerie look to them. Quickly Fear moved through the cliff-side and up along the side of the tower keeping out of direct sight. He was right at the top ready to climb over the lip and onto the roof. Chaos quickly rushed out and went for the basement, sliding through an old window then creeping inside. Shadow walked up to the main doors setting the charges. "Knock knock".

Cyborg snorted, shaking his head a bit "Your the one saying 'Oh it can't get any worse' So as far as I'm concerned, it's your fault BB." he argued with the green male. Though quickly put that aside once hearing Robin giving out his orders, a sharp nod coming from the half robotic man. "You got it. Let's go BB!" Quickly he took off through the tower, heading towards the basement to meet any intruders who may have already entered.

Raven nodded her head "Right." Keeping her hood over her head she started through the tower, heading up towards the roof. Starfire was also quick to follow "Yes, please be careful Robin." she spoke, being as he would not have any partner to fight with. Flying quickly she caught up to Raven, the two girls now both flying through the tower to gain quicker access to the roof. Once reaching the top the two stood back to back, careful of their surroundings in the rainy, dark night.

Beastboy just shook his head and headed off with cyborg heading down the many stars of the tower before finally getting to the basement and looking around. "You don't really think there is anyone down here now do you? I mean whats the point in coming from the bottom, its too big to head up and you'd get spotted coming up." Beast boy just laughed abit and looked around. "See no one here." He was sient for some time before a voice replied to him. "Oh I don't think so." Chaos http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp...ras-tatsunoko-vs-capcom-character-artwork.jpg replied as he had his sword resting on the ground lightly tapping his foot. "Its quite useful actually. attack the bottom and it all comes crumbling down."

Fear climbed over silently in the darkness onto the roof. the glow from his eyes hidden by the darkness of the night, if spotted it would of been mistaken as just the reflection from the lights from something in the city. "I guess I always get the good ones." Fear laughed to himself once he had eyed up both the two girls Raven and Starfire. He licked his lips thinking that he was the lucky one of the squad. Slowly drawing his sword he watched the pair, he couldn't help but oogle them. Shadow http://wiki.animelliure.net/images/1/14/DibuixKaras.jpg Walked to the door and drew his sword. "Release" and with the words uttered the doors seemed to explode and fly out. Robin quickly turned hearing the explosion before he hardly got enough time to jump back from the edge of a sword to his face. (Chaos and Fear look alike since they are brothers, their armor at least and since Shadow is the leader he has different stuff)

"I don't know BB, but just keep an eye out ok? If one is coming up from the bottom, means there could be more elsewhere." he spoke sternly. He looked around carefully in the darkness of the basement a small light flipping out above his shoulder, about to agree with Beast boy and no one seeming to be down there, before he heard the voice. Quickly his actions changed, standing in a defensive mode now, turning to face the noise he glared at Chaos. "Who are you?" he had to question, in all their years of fighting he had never met this guy before.

A small sherik could be heard from Starfire as she felt herself thrown in a different direction from the explosion. Though just as quick as she was to fall, she moved to hover above the ground, both her fists shining with green orbs. Raven grunted as she felt her own body thrown from the door behind them exploding, though like Starfire she moved quickly to raise as well. Both the girls now facing the door, waiting for their oppent to show himself to them.

Chaos watched Cyborg and looked him over before hoisting his sword up over his shoulder letting it tap against the metal of his suit. "much alike you and I are. But yet, So different and unique." He looked over at Beastboy and tilted his head. "You...are jsut, well..weak." He sighed. "Not much of a challenge." looking back over to Cyborg, Chaos nodded. "I guess its only fair you know the name of the one who is going to beat you, I am Chaos, That is my name and all you need to know warrior, Now.. DIE!" He rushed at Cyborg and swung the blade down from his shoulder hoping to bring it to contact with Cyborg's arms to cleave them right off.

Fear watched Starfire and nodded as he held his sword out and launched his chain. it shot in between them and stuck into the side of the tower behind the girls. He grinned and let it recall him giving him the needed speed to swoop past Starfire and grab her placing his sword across her neck. He stopped at the other side of the roof holding Starfire in one arm with the blade across her neck. his other hand free and able to draw upon many objects should raven try to fight. "Now now I wouldn't want to lop off your pretty friend's head just because you decided to attack. No it would be smart for you to just surrender now."

Back
Top Bottom