Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Odd Idea [Closed for Now]

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
So here's a plot I've been wanting to get off the ground for quite some time, but have never actually had the chance to explore in full. As the title says, it's an odd idea.

A bit of setup:

Once upon a time, the drow were feared on their home world because of their natural affinity for magic and their ruthless nature. As the years went on, the drow developed technology powered by the mana that their bodies naturally generated. Over the centuries, they conquered their own world, but they didn't stop there; they developed space flight technology and extended their reach to the stars. Now the drow empire is ever expanding throughout the galaxy.

The drow are a matriarchal race of dark elves that once lived underground, but have long since adapted to living on the surface and in space. They worship Lolth, goddess of drow and spiders, who favors drow women over men. Female drow tend to be taller and stronger than drow males and the males tend to take on roles usually assumed by females in other societies and vice versa.

The plot:

Lua'nal Val'Nareth, youngest daughter of House Val'Nareth, crash lands on a world well outside the reach of the drow empire. She lands on a planet with a lower level of technology with only some of her own advanced tech intact.

As for the rest of the plot, it really all depends on my partner: this could go any number of ways and I'd love to see your ideas. We could RP a story between two characters or I could simply play Lua and you could play the world around her.

About my character:

Lua is fiercely dominant and would rather die than bow to another; dominating her would be a monumentally difficult task with only the tiniest chance of success, especially considering that she has advanced weaponry and is skilled in both spellcraft and swordplay. Lua prefers her long-term partners to be female, but will occasionally take a male lover on a whim, although these rarely last for very long.

One thing to keep in mind is that Lua will not speak the language of the planet she lands on. She has a translator, but it will take time for it to absorb enough of the language for her to communicate with any degree of success.

Back
Top Bottom