Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bite Me (A Wolf Role-play)

Angel216

Supernova
At night they tell a tale of massive wolves, with enhanced speed, the ability to climb trees and grip better with their paws, and enhanced abilities. But how?

These wolves came to be when human scientists performed experiments on regular wolves. They wanted predators with skills, speed and knowledge like no other wolf. They tampered with genes and even DNA to create the perfect Predator.

Like all other experiments they were caged, that is until they escaped. They still were wolves, and craved the freedom. Furthermore, they had begun tl think themselves superior to Humans And with their knowledge and fatal skills, in a way, they were.

Most humans scoffed at this and thus begin the neverending war between humans and these wolves. However a child of the humans or perhaps an young adult would wonder off into the forest unarmed and they were never seen again.

But what happened to them? They were taken by the wolves as slaves. Some unfortunate few were killed because they threatened the very existence of the pack. Who will you be? A wolf, a human, a human slave, a pup, a hunter, a scout, The alpha female and male are taken. So far we have four characters, interested??

This roleplay idea solely belongs to Dreamless Reality. It is her own work and her own thread. I just thought I'd maybe draw interest to it. Merely for the fact that I am in the roleplay and would rather not see it die out. I don't think Dreamless Reality would like that either, but if she requests that I delete this thread then I will do so without complaint or argument. She has sole rights to do that as the owner of the roleplay.

Tell if your interested in the replies below or PM Dreamless Reality, either or.

Here is a example of the roleplay
I play the daughter who wondered into the territory of the wolves and who was taken as a slave

Obsidian swallowed hard still afraid as a slight squeak of fear comes from her. She could feel the earth beneath her feet as she realized her slippers were still lying out in the clearing. She shrugged, she had ran many times through the forest with bare feet. She had to warn her parents at the very least and tell her siblings not to go to the forest.

With that obsidian turned and begin sprinting into the forest. Her legs pushing her forward as she picked up speed. Although she knew that the wolf was right. She suddenly dived through the trees, weaving through them hoping to confuse him.

Back
Top Bottom