Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My little pony adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sho

Supernova
Hi, I want to do a fantasy of 'mature' my little pony human shaped furries. Basically, you get the idea that they're more attractive as humanoid shaped 'ponies'.

I am open to any pairings you have or plots. Don't be afraid to chat with me via PM.

I ONLY do threads right now. No more rping in PMs...

A plot idea that I wanted to try was when a certain episode of the dragon spike, matures the more greedy he becomes. In this case, he becomes a teenager over night because he was greedy. But in this case, I want him to be greedy over the female ponies that he caused trouble (like in that episode) in order. I want him to target one pony at a time where he rapes first:

Twilight,

AppleJack,

Rainbow Dash,

Pinky Pie,

Flutter Shy,

and finally,

Rairty.

Really wanting to try that type of furry fantasy and YES they're teenagers/young adults as suggested in the show given by their lives. So don't assume that this is ageplay because it's NOT.

Hope to hear from anyone interested~

Sho said:
Hi, I want to do a fantasy of 'mature' my little pony human shaped furries. Basically, you get the idea that they're more attractive as humanoid shaped 'ponies'.

A plot idea that I wanted to try was when a certain episode of the dragon spike, matures the more greedy he becomes. In this case, he becomes a teenager over night because he was greedy. But in this case, I want him to be greedy over the female ponies that he caused trouble (like in that episode) in order. I want him to target one pony at a time where he rapes first:

Twilight,

AppleJack,

Rainbow Dash,

Pinky Pie,

Flutter Shy,

and finally,

Rairty.

Really wanting to try that type of furry fantasy and YES they're teenagers/young adults as suggested in the show given by their lives. So don't assume that this is loli because it's NOT.

Hope to hear from anyone interested~

Yes I will totally rp this but may you Please pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom