Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello there boys! Men to play Gavin Rossdale / Chad Kroeger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello hello!

Welcome to my thread. I'm not going to take my time trying to make it all pretty and colorful. I am wanting to role play right NOW. Now I have been role playing since I was thirteen, so I have about 8 Years experience. I'm not looking for tons of paragraphs. I am a little crazy about spelling, now I wont yell at you. But if you respond to my post which is about two paragraphs and I ALWAYS make sure my spelling is correct. I don't care about commas, periods,...etc. But I hate it when I get a response that is

-- He wailkde into teh bar and tehere he saw hre, it made his haert sotp. --

I hate that shit. If you CANT SPELL.. DO NOT MESSAGE ME. I'm sorry, but I can't get into a role play if you can't correctly spell.

-------

Now after my rant. I am looking for a CERTAIN role play right now.

Singer x Fan. And I want someone to play as the Singer of Bush -- Gavin Rossdale

abc_kimmel_rossdale_110927_mn.jpg

OR

The singer of Nickelback - Chad Kroeger

chad-kroeger2.jpg

If you have no idea who they are, that's fine. It would make me happy if you just roleplayed a character who looked like them.

But if you're going to Mock me on my wants, GET THE FUCK OUT.

Or if you really want to make me happy. Play both of them for me. I would love a Girl x Boy x Boy role play. ;D

But I would be happy with either one of them.

PM Me and we can figure out the details of the role play.

Bump! Really wanting this one! =)

It seems interesting, and I'd love to help you, unfortunately I do not know about either character, if you'd give me some heads up, or let me study a little about one of them I'd be more than glad to do the RP with you.

Bump! I love how people search desperately for an rp. And when you send them a pm they immediately reject you. Pretty awesome. Just shows how selfish they are when it comes to pm's.

Anyways, done with my rant. Still looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom