Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Membrane

Super-Earth
Hey there!

I'm hoping to get a couple of RPs going which deal with a current interest of mine. That interest being the idea of playing a younger character (or two, as I'm open to playing siblings or even best friends) between 15-16 whom happens to be rather 'blessed' in terms of penis sizes. The actual sizes of the genitalia can vary depending on my partners preference, but was thinking at least a foot in length would be the roughly default size.

Now, I'm pretty open to various possibilities here, in terms of settings or pairings, and I'm open to either playing with teens or older women. An obvious favorite would be a babysitting scene where the girl ends up with more then she bargained for, with the guy either being inexperienced toward sex or perhaps having a devious side with his eyes set on the older girl. There's also room for mother/son, siblings, teacher/student or classmates scenarios of different types. I'm fine with playing my character as either the more timid or devious sort, so basic plots can be worked out in PM when it comes to how the scene may play out depending on our preferences.

I'm also not limited to modern settings. So, other ideas could include a young Prince with a servant girl or female knight/bodyguard whom had captured his attention. Or even non-human males such as a young elf, orc, goblin or anything else which you may wish to experiment on doing a scene with. Same goes for if we wanted to try for a supernatural (vampires, werewolves, demons etc) story or alien/science fiction based scenario (tentacles on male, alien girls/boys, robot maid, whatever). There's also exotic settings along the lines of ancient Greece, Egypt, Japan or anywhere else where one can pull their mythology from to come up with an interesting RP.

Basically, it comes down to my wanting to do anything where a big (pardon the choice of words) focus of the sexual side would be on the young males unusual endowment, and being open to trying out whatever genre/pairing which any interested RPer may wish to take a stab at in order to work out a scene for exploring this aspect. When it comes to posts, they don't need to be super long, but if you could average at least 3 to 4 paragraphs per response, that would be ideal.

A few extra kinks of note to consider is that I'm interested in exploring (but don't necessarily need) the following:

Exhibitionism/Voyeurism
Forced/Blackmail
Dirty Talk
Cuckold/Cheating
Incest
Group (either mmf, mff or gangbang)
Light Bondage
Masturbation
Sex Toys
Excessive Cum
Futanari Partners
Crossdressing

So, yeah. If anyone's interested, then please hit me up with a message either here or in PMs and we can hopefully work out something soon. I look forward to reading any interested responses.

RE: New Guy Looking For Play

Been busy for a while, but back to looking for fresh RPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom