Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seriously Seeking Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmFoxStar

Meteorite
I'm having such a hard time composing my request thread and am getting nowhere, and I think it's Blank Piece of Paper syndrome that's getting to me. I'd rather put something up that's very incomplete, and edit it later, than keep delaying posting anything. So, with that: please bear in mind anything and everything in here might be subject to change. And if you don't see something in here, please message me anyway, as I am very open to negotiation on most points.

If you'd like to roleplay please PM me or add me on Yahoo; I will probably forget to check this thread for replies.

Despite the title I am not just here for smut, and I do like a good story. However, I massively privilege setting over plot: I am a total worldbuilder. As such, I really, really like details, the more the better. I don't generally like pictures - of characters, or of places - as I would rather build ideas in my head, but if you insist on using pictures please let me at least see them first, rather than springing them on me mid-story.

With regards to sexual content, I have a few hard limits (pretty common ones - no underage, no gore, no scat). Beyond that there things I like and things I dislike - but, really, I will roleplay most things, or not, so long as I enjoy the plot, the characters, and the setting. I do prefer particular kinks be discussed in advance but in most cases I will probably be accommodating, so long as we can work it into the storyline. I don't play fat characters. Ever.

I like a lot of OOC communication, so regardless of how we roleplay (PM, forum, IM) I like to keep the lines open. I also would prefer my partner be honest - brutally, if needs be - than simply disappear. If you don't like something or want to change something, please let me know; I can be very accommodating.

I usually play MxF pairings but I am willing to experiment with FxF or otherxF, or to play with males-playing-as-females. In terms of species, I prefer playing human or human-like characters, but I do have an interest in exploring two particular character types: elves and catgirls. I do not know much high fantasy or furry fiction, however, so patience would be required on your part!! For human characters, anatomical realism is not important to me; it can be fun to play around with size differences, for example.

I generally prefer original characters and settings. No, scratch that. I always prefer original characters. I am willing to entertain a very few fandom settings - but I make no promises. My favourite settings are: modern, western/weird western, fantasy/historical, and generic sci-fi. I don't particularly like apocalyptic scenarios: I just feel this tremendous urge to be clean...

If D/s is involved I typically play as a submissive or a switch with sub tendencies. If you're looking for a dom, I'm not it. I can play that, a little, but not long-term or particularly well. Please be honest about this, by the way: I am tired of getting into a roleplay only to find out halfway through I am expected to be a complete dom. Note that "submissive", for me, does not mean "passive rapesponge".

I do not enjoy playing tomboyish characters. Genderswapping or bending, on my character's part, are out. My characters will generally be very feminine, and this will extend to clothing and accessories as well (which, for me, are important details). A grubby faced tomboy with short hair and a calloused fist? Sign me up for NOPE.

I do not mind playing multiple characters, or playing with someone who does (nor do I mind playing with multiple partners, although I understand this a forum mainly for 1x1 pairings).

In terms of specific RP pairings have 1,001 ideas. I'm not going to simply list "father x daughter" or "prostitute x john": that doesn't help, in my opinion. Here are some very vague ideas, but I prefer to come up with the details of plots with my partners.

General story themes I'd like to experiment with
- Adultery, cheating, and cuckoldry
- Non-con, abusive relationships, fear, abduction
- Size, age, race differences
- Fear, manipulation, humiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom