Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cancel

Super-Earth
Hello there and welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM. The same goes for any requests to roleplay.

Requirements

• [+] A willingness to cooperate in creating characters, settings, and events.
    [+] An understanding that roleplaying is not a one-party activity.
    [+] The ability to take some pride in one's work and put forward an earnest effort.

These three points sum up my approach to roleplaying, as general and/or obvious as they might sound. Everyone has their own way of doing things, and while there is no right way to have fun, I think my approach is both fair and flexible in the areas that matter.

Also, I should note that gender doesn't particularly matter to me, as it has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the player. I respect the privilege of having a preference, though I don't respect that preference in the slightest. It isn't as if you can tell who or what on the other end of the screen anyway.

Interests

Things are pretty self-explanatory, though I welcome any and all questions and suggestions. I find that combining one or more of these general ideas together can make for an interesting base from which to work.

School Settings
Action Scenes
Martial Arts
Comedy
Survival Horror
Science Fiction/Fantasy

Fandom

I typically do not play canon characters, though I suppose there is no harm in asking. Anything that is bolded is of particular interest, though I'm down for anything that's on this list.

Games

Lunar: Silver Star Story

Skies of Arcadia
Mass Effect
Steambot Chronicles
Tales of... Series
Final Fantasy Series
Street Fighter
King of Fighters/Fatal Fury
Ring of Red
Persona Series

Anime/Manga/Comics/Television

High School of the Dead
Bloody Monday
Most Sports Manga
Spiderman/Street-level Marvel Universe
Invincible
The Walking Dead
Iryu
Trauma Center
Sword Art Online

RH Profile

This sounds right up my alley. I'm definitely interested in partnering up for an rp, if you're interested.

I just realized that I really think that the way most people try to write "hardcore badass" characters really, really grates on me.

I would be interested in doing a roleplay with you ^_^ I have a request thread up in the female section. Have a look and see if anything interests you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom