75th Hunger Games (SpecialKay & LilyRoseBlack23)

"Yea well...I think we both need as much help as we could get."Julian said calmly smiling as she spoke once more. "I surely did, it was quite the nice...everything."Julian said with a laugh noticing her check him out as he gave her a smile. He knew the capitol didn't have cameras in the elevators or rooms so they had a bit of privacy. "We're teaming up in the games alright. My teams already abandoned home to join the careers, and I'm the biggest target on the map at the moment. I'll need some kind of help when my entire district has abandoned me."Julian said calmly turning his head as he smiled gently. "I can make it worth your while."

SpecialKay said:
"Yea well...I think we both need as much help as we could get."Julian said calmly smiling as she spoke once more. "I surely did, it was quite the nice...everything."Julian said with a laugh noticing her check him out as he gave her a smile. He knew the capitol didn't have cameras in the elevators or rooms so they had a bit of privacy. "We're teaming up in the games alright. My teams already abandoned home to join the careers, and I'm the biggest target on the map at the moment. I'll need some kind of help when my entire district has abandoned me."Julian said calmly turning his head as he smiled gently. "I can make it worth your while."

She smiled up at him, a bit apprehensively at first, "You mean, you want to team up with me? I just....I figured you'd team up with the careers. So, you want to play up the seduction angle more? If we make it look like we didn't have it planned out too far in advance, I can start putting a show on in front of cameras. I mean.....if you think it would help." She shrugs shyly, for all the acts she put on, she really wasn't that confident, deep down, she was just a shy girl from the forest. Sure boys liked her, but she usually kept to herself and ignored them.

Julian smiled at her suggestion pondering the thought as he smiled. "Sounds like a plan. Although this is quite elaborate. I think...I think we might need some practice."Julian said calmly as he swiveled over in the elevator pressing her body up against the wall of the elevator with his own. He was tall and muscular so his body kept here up against that wall with right and strong precision. His crotch pressed into hers as he smiled. "Hi, Im Julian."

SpecialKay said:
Julian smiled at her suggestion pondering the thought as he smiled. "Sounds like a plan. Although this is quite elaborate. I think...I think we might need some practice."Julian said calmly as he swiveled over in the elevator pressing her body up against the wall of the elevator with his own. He was tall and muscular so his body kept here up against that wall with right and strong precision. His crotch pressed into hers as he smiled. "Hi, Im Julian."

There had been few boys in her life she'd allowed this close to her back home, none of them remotely as attractive as Julian, feeling his body up against her, she had a hard time not loosing her breath, she moved her hands to his muscular chest, and looked up at him, their faces inches apart, "Hi, I'm Valeria, but you can call me Val."

"Oh good evening Miss Val. It was so nice meeting you, you did a great job at those interviews. Too bad I couldn't talk to you after. I forgot to tell you how much I hated being teased."Julian said with a sly grin his finger raising as it pressed against her dress sliding against the length of her slit. "I don't like getting my cock teased you know?"Julian spoke calm even as his finger worked her body, her hands on his chest making him smile.

she let out a low moan, feeling him so close, she started feeling things, she hadn't really felt before, like the sudden desire for his hand to be further up under her clothes. "Mmm I heard that sometimes being a cock tease, can get you in the mood, get you excited, don't I excite you?" Suddenly beyond everything else, another thought was burning within her, if she wasn't meant to make it out alive, maybe she wouldn't die a virgin.

Back
Top Bottom