Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Bit of Everything~New Plots/Ideas (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some free time on my hands, so why not take on a few more roleplays? ;)

I'll roleplay through PM or Forums. I don't have any kind of IM, so please don't bother asking. Sometimes, I will consider email, but only if I'm insanely interested in what you have to offer.

Like anyone, I have my kinks, but I'm not limited to them. If you're interested in roleplaying with me, I'd appreciate it if you checked them out so you know what you're getting yourself into. http://www.f-list.net/c/madilynshay/

When it comes to Dom/sub relationships (which I LOVE, but are not a necessity in my roleplays), I will not take on the Dom role. Can't help it, I'm submissive at heart.

I enjoy both story driven rp's and short, to the point rp's as well. I'm fine with both, but if you really want to win me over, you'll pick a story driven plot with a good amount of details. Whichever way it goes, I love sex, so the more the merrier.

I have a few general pairings as well as some plot ideas. The ideas I have are not completely set in stone, so if one interests you, feel free to make suggestions or give me your own ideas. The only way a good roleplay will work is if both players put forth some input.

General Pairings:
Brownie points to those who pick pairings with a start next to it.
My characters in bold.

Driver/Hitchhiker*
Father/Daughter *
Master/Slave*
Brother/(Sister
Uncle/Niece

Plot Ideas:
Again, stars equal brownie points.

Please Don't Take Me to Jail: After a night of partying, a college freshman finds herself drunk, alone, and stumbling down the middle of the street. A police offer on his way home from work happens across her. He had just gotten off duty, and after working the late shift, all he wanted to do was go home. However, he knew he couldn't just leave her in the street. The question is, what does he do after he gets her into the back of his car? Take her to the jail and then spend another hour or two filling out tedious paperwork for her arrest, or teach her a lesson in some other manner? ***

Boss/Employee's Wife: After a man is given his two weeks notice, his wife schedules a meeting with his boss, hoping to somehow convince him to let her husband keep his job. The naive twenty-one year old woman doesn't know what she's getting herself into. Seeing her desperation, the older man allows the crueler part of him to act, giving her one option. She must sleep with him. *

Hitman/Target : James Garrison is the most well known drug dealer in the city. His knowledge and charm makes him the top of the business. On top of that, the men that work for him make it hard for anyone else to even come close to competing. He has men throughout the city, bringing down all the other dealers. His top competitor, Timothy Gray is sick of his clients leaving him for Garrison. Fed up with the way everything is playing out, he hires a hitman to take away a life. However, this life isn't Garrison's. Gray knows that taking out Garrison won't be enough. His forces would continue on and carry out his orders without him. Gray needed to take away something to show Garrison that he had the power. His daughter. Gray agrees to pay the hitman a considerable amount of money to kill the innocent girl in order to help bring down his competitor.
(This should start out as nonconsensual and work its way to consensual unless you choose the path where the two fall for each other right away)

Stranded: After a horrible accident, whether its a plane crash leaving two people stranded on an island or a disease that has wiped out almost everyone in the country except for two strangers, a man and a girl who have never met before in their life are forced to work together to try and survive. I'm sure you can predict where things will go from there.
(Could be nonconsensual or consensual)

RE: RP Ideas (looking for dom male)

Of course. I have a couple of plot ideas that we could potentially work with, but if you have any ideas I would love to hear them. I'd like us both to give a decent amount of input so we can create something that we will both enjoy. PM me and we can figure everything out.

RE: RP Ideas (looking for dom male)

Id like to do a Roommate/Roommate RP
Though first things, im not one for any form of force,no non con,any kind of rape, and any abuse.

I know these are many of your turns on but I hope this doesnt sway you away

I also have alot of plots/pairings on my thread if like to take a look

RE: In need of your assistance ;) (Nonconsensual & Consensual)

I have an idea on your pair of exs if your interested... Something that will straddle that consensual non consensual line. Involving a lot of teasing and the like. If your interested let me know and I'll write something up for you.

Sounds good to me(; I would love to hear your idea, so just PM me and we can work things out.

Of course:) I'll pm you and we can work out details.

Hi...! I'm ready to RP when you are! I'm into plenty so I'm up for some fun =)

I'm interested in the hitman rp if you're willing to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom