Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Code (desperately seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Vash00

Star
So, I've pitched this idea time after time for some Star Wars fans, about a day ago was the most recent, and it's been pretty well liked for those who were willing to read it and I've started it, excited to finally begin the story. The only problem is, after I post the intro, they bail on me claiming writers block or other obligations. So after my most recent partner doing that I've decided to make this idea my main focus and try and find a partner willing to stick with this story. Oh I might have forgotten to mention this is a Star Wars idea.

- So I was flipping around channels the other day and I saw that Star Wars: The Clone Wars was on. The show has it's good moments and bad ones. One of the good ones being that it revealed that Obi-Wan (Much like Anakin) formed an emotional attachment to a Mandalorean Duchess named Satine Kryze, her being a leader of a planet made the parallel between him and Anakin even more obvious. So why not do an rp about it? The story is as follows:

The planet of Mandalore, the home to a race of fierce warriors who at one point were a mighty force to be reckoned with through out the galaxy. Though in recent years they have remained on their homeworld trying to figure out how they are going to run their civilization. Mand'alor, the warrior leader of his people, believe that they should live heir lives as honorable mercenaries under a code, they are called the True Mandaloreans. While many accept this their are those that believe that they should return to their barbaric roots and resume galactic conquest, these are known as The Death Watch. To split the people even more their is a third faction, one that believes that the Mandaloreans should try and become peaceful and morally upright people, reverting to pacifism. Satine's family is the head of these props called the New Mandaloreans. While the New Mandaloreans break off and run their peaceful utopia the True Mandaloreans and The Death Watch go at it in a full scale civil war. Towards the end The Death Watch are whitled down to only about thirty or fourty and the True Mandaloreans move to wipe them out. The Death Watch wanting to stay alive call for Jedi aid, claiming that the True Mandeloreans are monsters and are killing innocent people to further their cause. The council is convinced enough to send a detatchment of Jedi to end the conflict. At the end of it, eleven Jedi are left dead and all the True Mandalorean warriors are dead, leaving the planet and it's people in ruin. In comes the New Mandaloreans, they step in and assume the role of being the governing body of Mandalore. With Duchess Satine leading them Mandalore is able to rebuild, but the Jedi fear that with this sudden change of life the remaining families of True Mandaloreans may try to rebel and kill her. The council dispatch two Jedi to guard her until they dean it safe. The two would be a master and an apprentice, the wise and mighty Qui-Gon Jin and his headstrong apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi. Obi-Wan believes this to be an easy baby sitting mission but he finds that it's quite the opposite since Satine herself is much like him, and it drives him nuts he doesn't know how Qui-Gon puts up with him. Satine is staunch pacifist who would not commit to war as she found fighting for peace to be distasteful and contradicting and not to mention quite beautiful. She was so devoted to peace, she was willing to die for her beliefs. She was vehemently opposed to the Death Watch, True Mandaloreans, the War, and even some of the Jedi's beliefs. Though she was a pacifist, she was not afraid to defend herself, carrying a small droid deactivator on her body. Kryze believed that one who brought a weapon to negotiations did not want peace. Also, Kryze is upset that the Jedi had let themselves be drawn into the war, because it was everything they were supposed to be against. This would lead to her and Obi-Wan clashing. Though as Obi-Wan spends more time with the young Duchess he finds himself having strange feelings and finding himself attracted to her and dare he say it, falling in love with her?! He knows these feints are forbidden and he has Qui-Gon there to remind him of that, but he just can't help it!

So for you sexual tension fans this may be for you. Now the story wouldn't end when Obi-Wan eventually leaves Madalore and Satine, it could even continue where Clone Wars picked up and maybe even beyond that. So if you've read all the way down to this point then you could probably tell that I'm really interested inthis plot and I would love to find a female who would be interested in playing Satine. So if your a Star Wars fan and interested in the plot please PM me about it, even if you're not a SW fan and just like the plot don't be afraid to PM me  and we can work it out.

This would be my intro to this story:
Obi-Wan Kenobi was relishing this time off from the constant missions and training. He found it so amazing and peaceful. He sat on the fresh green cut grass, the dampness from the free sprays of the rushing waterfall settling themselves on the strands feeding it and soaking into his leggings, marking the cream coloured cotton a light tea brown shade. Closing his eyes, Obi-Wan began to slip himself into a heavy meditation, wrapping himself into the welcoming arms and rippling currents of the Force. However, this did not last long for Obi-Wan, and he sighed in quiet frustration before slowly opening his suddenly heavy eye lids. Turning around he saw Master Adi Gallia approaching him; her walk slow and sluggish. "Good day Master Gallia. Back from Anison I see." He greeted cheerfully, covering up his frustration. "Morning young Kenobi," Adi dipped her head in respect to the younger and heroic padawan learner as he did the same to the wise Master. "Negotiations were… Unsteady, but my team of Kinghts and I pulled through." Obi-Wan smiled in satisfaction at the older Jedi. "What other reason are you here Adi?" The younger man asked rather sceptically. Her face turned quizzical at the young leathers reaction to her presence, "Why is one not allowed to be reacquainted with ones friends? Especially that of my former padawans friend." Obi-Wan winced inwardly of the reminder of Adi's former student, Siri. It wasn't exactly a happy memory to remember; despite the many ones they shared. It had been a few months since Siri's death on Azure - and it still pained him now to be the one who watched her die. Adi seemed to notice how Obi-Wan's eyes clouded over from reconciling the memory and so quickly decided to change the subject. "The council requests for you to meet them, your Master Qui-Gon is already there. They say they need to discuss a matter of importance to you. A matter that would be found as only important to you and Master Qui-Gon." Obi-Wan groaned. 'So much for the off duty' He rose off from the grass, quickly brushing off his tunic and drawing his brown hooded cloak over himself as to cover the wet sticky patch on his leggings. He made his way to the turbo lifts that would deliver him to the council chambers.

Walking through the silent halls, he passed some fellow Jedi brothers and sisters, who all greeted him with a small wave of their hand, or a nod of the head and a brief smile. He made his way to the turbo lifts and stepped inside. While the lift was stopped he gathered his thoughts, most of them were wrapped around what sort of mission the masters had in store for him and Qui-Gon. His thoughts were stalled when the turbo lift began it's quick ascent.nStanding alone in the silence, Obi-Wan contemplated in his thoughts what the council could possibly want his presence for. 'Perhaps another mission? Or the possibility that Qui-Gon believes I am ready for the trials?!' That last thought made him excited. Finally his training would be complete and he could go off on his own adventures and not having Qui-Gon correcting him on everything he attempted and lectured him about his actions and their effects. Interrupting his thoughts, the turbo lift grinded to a sudden halt at the top of the centre spire of the Jedi Temple. Stepping out, Obi-Wan's eyes quickly wondered to the city life outside the window of the flowing sky line traffic of Coruscant in the orange and pink tinted sky.Once again, snapping him out of his delusion of the view, the heavy council doors slowly swung open, moaning as the metal scraped across the door. Obi-Wan faced the doors and stepped in, confused at why the seats were empty, save for two, who were Master Yoda and Master Windu, Qui-Gon stood in the center and all eyes turned to him. Obi-Wan remained standing just inside the doorframe, his hands linked together in front of him. "Apprentice." Mace greeted rather warmly, giving him an extremely rare smile, which both the other two masters found highly surprising. Qui-Gon quickly waved him in and Obi-Wan walked quickly to his Masters side. "Obi-Wan," Yoda began, "Good to see you it is. Warms my heart it does."

"As a pleasure it is to see you too Master Yoda." Obi-Wan bowed, before turning to Mace to bow at him too."Wonder why you are here?" Yoda asked, seeing the look on Obi-Wan's face and sensing his confused emotions. Obi-Wan sighed loudly, his sigh echoing off the walls. "What do you require of my Master and I?" Yodas hands rested on the notch at the top of his walking stick as he cleared his throat. "The planet Mandalore you shall go. Protection, their new Duchess requires." Obi-Wan's confusion deepened. "Forgive me master, but isn't Mandalore under a clan system led by Mand'alor?" Yodas eyes shifted to Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon then turned to his apprentice to continue, "A year ago you would be right. Mandalore has recently come out of a civil war, one side, The True Mandalorians. Believed they should all live under a strict code of honor and work as high-priced mercenaries. The other, The Death Watch as they call themselves, believed they should return to their old barbaric ways. The Death Wath succeeded in wiping out the True Mandalorians, but they themselves suffered great loss, only about fourty remain. After the fighting Mandalore was left in shambles, nor government, no law, just survival. Recently another faction of pacifist Mandalorians have taken control, inserting themselves as the governing body of Mandalore. Their leader is Duchess Satine Kryze. With this sudden change in the way of life on Mandore the council has suspected that still rebellious citizens may try and take Kryze's life to further their cause. They have asked us to go and guard her until they believe she is safe enough with her standard gaurd." Obi-Wan nodded after the briefing and turned back towards the masters, "When shall we be leaving?" Mace leaned forward in his chair, "Within the hour." Obi-Wan jumped in surprise, "So soon?! I don't have anything packed." Master Windu smiled, "That has already been taken care of. Your things are waiting for you on the transport." Obi-Wan bowed his head in compliance and gratitude, "Thank you Master."

Yoda, feeling they have had given enough information, waved his hand. "Dissmisse you are, to the transport you must go. Guard the Duchess well, and may the force be with you." Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan bowed together and left. When the pair had reached the lift it had been silent. As theory began it's descent to the hangar bay Obi-Wan couldn't help but smile slightly, "This ought to be fun." He stated in a sarcastic tone. His master chuckled, "Ah my young apprentice, do not underestimate this assignment. Just because it is not as glamorous as you would like it to be it is still important. So be on your guard and mindful of the force and your surroundings." Obi-Wan nodded in reply. He really wondered if he was going to enjoy this or not. Guarding and old Mandalorian Duchess? How much more boring can you get?

So come on! Is there anyone on this site that can do this with me and be Duchess Satine Kryze?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom