Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms, Action Packed, and Real Life MxF Roleplays (New Pairings and plot added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
OK So lately I've been wanting to play male characters in MxF scenarios so I am making this thread to find anyone who is interested. I am a female but feel I can play a male role pretty well and would like to get more role plays with my character being a male paired off with a female. My no's are pretty simple no stuff that belongs in a toilet, no consuming each other, no incest, and no animals please unless of course it's an animigus and is able to transform back into a human but no bestiality it's just not my thing. So with that said here are some pairings and like the title says it's mainly fandoms. If there are guy Canon characters in the pairing then I will be the one playing them to your OC or female Canon. Anything in bold is what I'm currently craving and if you are willing to RP it then I will be freaking ecstatic :D

Also I thought I should mention I only play Dom or Switch characters I'm just not the submissive type at all so please do not ask me to submit or be a pet/slave because it won't happen. I don't mind fighting for dominance but my characters will never straight out submit.

I only RP Via Threads I just don't like doing it through IM or PM

Harry Potter
Narcissa/OC
Bellatrix/OC
Hermione/OC
Tonks/OC
Luna/OC
Harry/Hermione
Snape/OC
Draco/Hermione
Draco/OC
Harry/OC

Escape From LA/NY
Snake Plissken/OC

Hunger Games
Katniss/OC
Peeta/Katniss
Gale/Katniss
Peeta/OC
Gale/OC
OC/OC

Power Rangers: Samurai
Emily(Yellow Ranger)/OC Ranger
Emily/OC Villain
Mia (Pink Ranger)/Jayden(Red Ranger)
Mia/Kevin(Blue Ranger)
Mike(Green Ranger)/OC

Criminal Minds
Penelope Garcia/OC
Aaron Hotchner/OC
Emily Prentiss/OC
OC/OC

CSI:Las Vegas
Gil Grissom/Sara Sidle
Nick Stokes/OC
Grissom/OC
OC/OC

Batman(Tim Burton's Version)

Batman/OC
Two Face/OC
OC/OC

Tango & Cash
Gabriel Cash/Katherine Tango
Gabriel Cash/OC
Ray Tango/OC

X-Men
Wolverine/Jean Grey
Wolverine/Storm
Wolverine/Mystique
Wolverine/OC
OC/OC

Real Life Pairings

Cop/Criminal
Hooker/Client
Lawyer/Client
MMA Fighter/Agent
Wrestler/Manager
Wrestler/Wrestler
Rocker/Prep
Emo/Jock
Biker/Rich Proper Woman or Man
Escaped Convict/Actress
Rival Gang Leaders

Fantasy Pairings

Werewolf/Human
Shapeshifter/Human
Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Werewolf
Vampire/Vampire
Sorcerer/Human
Wizard/Witch
Firestarter/Human
Firestarter/Firestarter
Vampire/Hunter

Plots
Narcissa/OC- Cameron Donovan is the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher and he has been having some problems with Draco's behavior. He eventually gets so fed up with it that he sends a note home to Draco's mother. When she receives the letter she agrees to meet up with the professor to discuss her son and she is not too happy with it. Draco makes it out to seem like Cameron is targeting him and Narcissa won't have that so she immediately loathes the man. The two argue every time they meet up to discuss Draco. They both find each other attractive but refuse to show any signs of their attraction to each other due to Narcissa being married and Cameron being too stubborn to admit that he likes the woman while they're at each others throats. Sexual tension builds until one day Narcissa acts on her urges and makes a move on the professor.

Bellatrix/OC- Same OC as above only in this one he makes an unexpected visit to the manor and stumbles upon a death eater meeting and is forced to join or be killed. Bellatrix is having problems with her husband and the dark lord is oblivious to her feelings for him. She takes a liking to the young man and makes him her personal play toy. She enjoys having him wait on her hand and foot but deep down inside she wants him to take control and give her the time of her life.

Snake/OC- Escape From Earth- Finally scientists have found another planet capable of containing life and humans, the planet is pretty much identical to earth and in fact scientist are calling it the new world. After the complete shut down of the earth's power source people began to go insane losing their ways of life and even after scientists found a way to restore power some people just never recovered. The world's leaders got together and held a meeting after scientists had discovered the new planet and decided to move all worthy people there and leave all the degenerates, crazies, and anyone else they seen unfit behind. The leaders agreed on how the land was split and how everything would work in this New World. After years of planning and building the new world to be fit for all found worthy to be there. Space crafts containing everyone found worthy were sent to the new world leaving all the so called 'Trash' behind in the wasteland called planet earth.

Rules were strict for the new world so a lot of innocent men, woman, and children were left behind for petty crimes. All of the prisons where opened and it's inhabitants free to roam the earth with everyone else, this included, murderers, rapists, and other terrible people. Most people left behind just wanted to survive while others were out for blood, different gangs were developed across the planet the two most known were 'The Innocents' and 'The Free Men'. The Innocents consist of mainly families and people who struggled to survive and the Free Men consist of mainly prisoners who were let loose. The Free Men pretty much ruled most of the territory because they were everywhere anyone who disobeyed them died, anyone who opposed them died.

Snake Plissken has stayed hidden for the most part becoming a shadow amongst the people. He didn't join up with any of the gangs nor did he wish to, he had one plan and one plan only and that was to get the hell off the planet. Snake isn't too fond of how things went down and felt it was time to take a stand against the corrupt government that left innocent people to die and be treated like garbage by the scum of the earth for petty crimes they committed. He plans to fix things although he doesn't know just how....yet.

The Evil Running Through Your Veins-Dark Harry Potter themed RP- Takes place 18 years after the second wizarding war, Severus Snape's son escapes from Azkaban prison and returns to Malfoy Manor, the only place he could ever call home. When there he is introduced to a young woman who is the daughter of Bellatrix and Rudolphus Lestrange, she was born a year before Bellatrix's death and kept hidden until the war was over. Now that Snape's son knows of her he will stop at nothing to get what he wants and what he wants is to rise to power and become the next dark lord and he wants the Lestrange's daughter at his side. Will she accept his offer or will he have to force her to follow his orders?

Just a Crazy Cross Over type RP idea- Harry Potter Meets Wrestling- (This idea requires both me and my partner to play multiple characters or could possibly be made into a group style RP) Ok I know this idea sounds crazy but I think if done right it could be really fun to RP and it could come out really nicely. I know there are wrestling fans out there that also like Harry Potter just like me and my idea is to pretty much put them both together somehow. There are a few different ways I'm thinking this could work.
Idea #1- Voldemort decides to plan an attack on a muggle arena because there is a huge event there that a lot of muggles will be attending. (I'm thinking a big event like Wrestlemania or if a made up company a big show with a lot of interest) Voldemort wants to kill everyone off in the arena to make more people fear him, the dark lord has no idea what type of event it is until he and his followers get there (All disguised as muggles). When he sees the show being put on it appeals to him, seeing muggles fighting each other until one is too beat up to move impresses him and he ends up getting an idea. The dark lord gets his own ring and sets it up at Malfoy Manor only unlike the wrestling he seen where the muggles fought each other until one was down and out he makes it to where they have to fight to the death. Voldemort has both muggles and witches/wizards fight in his own personal death arena to entertain him and the rest of the death eaters.
Idea# 2- Harry and Ron stumble across a muggle magazine while walking through London. It's a wrestling magazine and both of the boys like what they see inside it. There's an ad that says there is a live show coming up and the two want to go see it. Ron brings the magazine to his father who after reading it gets really excited and decides to bring them along with the rest of the family to see the show. Dumbledore and a few Ministry of Magic members also catch word of the show and decide to attend as well wanting to study a bit of muggle entertainment. After seeing the show a few people were disgusted (Mainly certain Ministry members) but others like Dumbledore and Arthur Weasley liked what they saw and decide to bring the sport into the wizarding world. With a bit of arguing and some pulling of strings Dumbledore finally gets the clearance to add wrestling to the list of sports a student can join at Hogwarts. The headmaster of course makes sure all students wanting to join the sport get the proper training to do so to keep injuries at a minimum. The only students allowed to partake in the sport are sixth and seventh year students (Which causes an uproar with the younger students).
Both of these ideas are definitely open for discussion and I'm open to any and all ideas anyone would like to add to them so please feel free to contact me and let me know if you're interested.

The Tribute from District 1- He's strong and fast and he is a career, trained his whole life for the Games, his destiny to bring pride to his district. She's a girl from District 12, she can hunt and set traps but she is not the type of person to kill another human being. The two cross paths in the arena and just as he's about to kill her he hesitates leaving himself open for an attack from her. The attack never comes because she doesn't want to kill especially not for the Capitol's amusement, her mentor Katniss Everdeen told her it was her life or there's but she just can't bring herself to kill this career tribute from District 1 or anyone else for that matter. Normally the young man would see someone like her as weak and pick her off easily but he just can't bring himself to kill her, the two form an unlikely alliance and he swears to protect her until the end but what happens when it's only them left standing, there can only be one victor, right?

Saving Prim-Katniss/OC-Primrose Everdeen is chosen as tribute again and this time Katniss can't volunteer to take her place. The only thing she can do is mentor her little sister and hope to get her out of the arena alive. Jasper Reigns is a career tribute from District 1 who is considered one of the most deadly competitors in the line up for the Games. When Katniss meets Jasper in the training arena she is immediately frightened for her sister, the young man reminds her of a larger faster version of the boy Cato from district 2 that she was in the arena with.

While in the arena Jasper does the unexpected, Prim is stuck in a gamemakers fire much like her sister was and he comes running through the smoke and flames and picks her up and makes a run for the nearest water source. He saves her life and after doing so he looks to the cameras and places his three middle fingers to his lips then holds them out. Katniss sees the gesture and is shocked but grateful to know that Prim has protection while in that nasty place. When it comes down to both Prim and Jasper he takes a handful of berries but not the type that kill him, the berries he takes are a type that puts him into a deep sleep, so deep that his heartbeat is untraceable by his tracking device and the gamemakers deem him dead but when they get him back to the capitol and start to prep him for his funeral he awakes from his slumber and shocks the capitol and everyone else. Katniss hears of his resurrection and simply has to see him face to face, she has to thank him. When the two meet face to face they click immediately and Katniss knows she has to find a way to keep him from the dangers of the capitol for they will surely kill him if they find out he didn't know the berries weren't poisonous. She offers to bring him back to her district and with some convincing the president eventually let's it go under the promise that he is Katniss' responsibility and if anything goes wrong both of them die along with all their loved ones.

Saving the Team-Emily(Yellow Ranger)/OC Ranger- The Samurai team has been having some trouble dealing with certain Nighlok monsters. One day when they're beaten down pretty badly a mysterious ranger comes to the rescue. When the team tries to thank him he's gone. Ji later informs the team that there is in fact another samurai ranger but he will be hard to find and catch and most likely won't agree to being on a team. Emily runs into this mysterious ranger while they're not in ranger gear and the two hit it off. What happens when they both figure out who the other one is? This can also be FxF if preferred

RE: Fandoms, Action Packed, and Real Life MxF Roleplays (UPDATED)

hmm criminal minds huh, I have an idea in mind, if you''d like to hear it, pm me :)

RE: Fandoms, Action Packed, and Real Life MxF Roleplays (UPDATED)

If your plot 'The Evil Running Through Your Veins' has not been taken yet, I'd like to participate. Please PM if you'd like to. Thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom