Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Romance and Smut Mix - Will Double

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Rabbit Hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Beautiful1990

Hello Bluemoon. Don't mistake my new status on here to deter you. I am a girl that has been roleplaying for well over six years. Someone showed me this site the other day and I decided to give it a shot. I've got a comfort level with my partners so I'm hoping to get a few more long time partners. If you read through my rabbit hole, you'll see I love being the sub. Abused, tortured and violated, I love putting my character through hell. Even so, I also adore a good romance plot with equal amounts of smut and story.

After all, it's not anything but fantasy. I have a few scenes I want to try out below then some generic pairings. Looking for someone that can write upwards from four sentences with great spelling and grammar. I like to be able to understand. I also prefer third person point of view when writing but will do first if you insist.

Note: I will only play the younger in the relationship and play ages 13-22 ONLY! I play mulitple characters but only up to three and they are all subs. I just prefer it that way. Also, I have a preference to play virgins. Just something I enjoy. Right now I am looking for romance and plot driven stories. Any story we partake in will be here in forum or PMs. With the exception of google documents. Google Documents are amazing.

Plots and story lines

1. The Rancher's Daughter:
Setting: American Western, Non-Fantasy
He came to the ranch to become a ranch hand. She was the boss' daughter and off limits. High mainentence to be sure. But how it happens, no one knows. They spend time together and find themselves falling in love. Her dad forbids the relationship but she just can't help but love the rough and tumble ranch hand even as her father wants her to marry the son of another ranch in the small town in which they love. But what happens when her father discovers the affair. Starting point would probably be him arriving. Feel free to tweak.

2. What Hurts the Most
Setting: Modern Day, Non-Fantasy
She was raised on the right side of the tracks and he was born on the other. Yet somehow their lives crossed and they fell in love. Tragically, he dies in a car accident after they tell her parents she's pregnant. Five years later, the young woman has dated no one else and someone comes along, determined to make her love again.

3. The Backwoodsman's Wife
Setting: Western, Non-Fantasy
He spent his days working up high in the mountains on his farm. A backwoodsman. A man that was seperated from the rest of society for most of the year. He only has one problem. He needs a wife. Ever since his mother died, he and his brothers have had need of a woman around the house. So one day, he decides to go to town, trade his supplies and find a wife to take home that day. He meets a spinister of a girl working at the local restaurant and decides she is the one he wants. Somehow, he convinces her to marry him and she is just happy that some man has finally decided to marry her and take her away from the boring life she leads serving food and cooking. What she doesn't know is that the man she marries has six younger brothers. When she gets to his home, she has to adjust. Will these two find happiness together? Or will her husband only ever think of her as a housekeeper and a cook? - Inspired greatly by Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

4. The Rancher's Mail-Order Bride
Setting: Western, Non-Fantasy
It was a chance to leave her life behind. An advertisement in the paper. So she went west to a place called Paradise, Texas, becoming wife to a man who had a couple of daughters to raise. The daughters hate her, thinking she is a replacement for their mother and the only reason the man wants her is as a housekeeper and caregiver for his girls. He's still in love with his first wife. As time progresses, the two begin to fall but soon, her past begins to come back upon them and places her husband and new family in danger.

5. Blinded
A sculptor is famous for her textural and beautiful pieces and a rich businessman with a thing for fine art, decides to visit her and ask for a commission, only to find her to be blind. Fascinated, he gets to know her, learning that this woman does not consider blindness a disability as others do. He is drawn to her inner strength and fire and gets to know her for who she is, finding her inner strength what he is lacking in himself.

6. The Millionaire Playboy's Lover
He was used to loving and leaving, never giving the women he slept with a second thought. Except for one. She was a waitress he met at a function. A pretty girl working her way through college, she was lucky to get the waitress job that night. When the handsome rich guy decides to pay her some attention, she tries to blow him off but there is such a chemistry between them. He charms her back to his penthouse hotel and there they have sex. Shocked by her own behavior, she leaves before he can do more but give her his number. She never plans to call him back, at least until she finds out a few months later that she's pregnant with his child. Cliched yes, but fun.

Those up not to your fancy? That's cool. I have some historical settings we can use. And those that are in orange are ones that can be fantasy. Underlined are those that I'm craving. If you have a plot, do let me know! I'm always happy to hear.

Ancient Greece
Ancient Rome

Byzantium Empire
Celtic/Pagan Tribes
Medieval / Dark Ages (In Scotland, Ireland, or England)

Renaissance
Tudor Era
Elizabethan Era

Time of Louis the XIV (France)
Pirate Heyday (1690-1750)
American Revolution
French Revolution
Regency Era (England, Ireland or Scotland)
Early Victorian Era
Antebellum South
American Civil War
Western (Steampunk too)
Late Victorian Era

Edwardian Era
Roaring Twenties
Modern

I'd be interesting in doing number 2 with a slight twist, the man who is determined to make her love again is her father. After seeing her alone for years, living with just her child on her own and very much alone except for the support she gets from daddy (financial, handy man work, male role model for her child). Her father being the loving and doting daddy he is spends more and more time with his lonely little girl.

Daddy_Has__Needs said:
I'd be interesting in doing number 2 with a slight twist, the man who is determined to make her love again is her father. After seeing her alone for years, living with just her child on her own and very much alone except for the support she gets from daddy (financial, handy man work, male role model for her child). Her father being the loving and doting daddy he is spends more and more time with his lonely little girl.

I'm up for that. Sounds fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom