Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request of a Rocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryusuke

Super-Earth
It's been some time since I've been on this site since college and work had been kicking my butt lately -.- but things are starting to look up since the semester has ended, and I find myself having free time once again.

I enjoy roleplaying much and I will respond as fast as I can as soon as I can. I have faced many roleplays which the other person would just stop responding, thus ending the roleplay. I would ask that if there is a reason you cannot continue please say so. That would mean so much.

Anyways, I'm strictly MXF. I find myself a very literate writer and try my best to give paragraphs when playing. If you give me something good to go off of, I'm very sure to follow.

I've had cravings for roleplays which include music, musicians, and that sort! Of course I enjoy other kinds of topics but for now this is the biggest kink for me. I have a few plot ideas in mind, and I will only play the male.

Plot Ideas:

A concert for one of the biggest bands in the world is coming to a nearby city. The lead guitarist, Haine, is known to be one of the craziest and sexiest celebrities out there. Backstage, he meets a beautiful young girl and sleeps with her...later finding out that she was sixteen. He now has to juggle his reputation and career while he tries to figure out what feelings he has for her. Rockstar X Fan

A daughter has a hard time living in the shadow of her father who was a very successful musician in his day. She barely sees him, and when his tour finally ends and he comes back home they start to build an attraction between them that stretches more than what a father-daughter relationship should be. Father X Daughter

The media freaks out when they find out that a famous female popstar has completely left the scene. She had grown tired of the constant attention and fame and decided to leave the big scene and go out into the country where her face is hardly known. She meets a hard working country boy, and they begin to build a relationship as her manager scours the earth to find her.

These can be altered if need be, and I'm hoping to hear from somebody soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom