Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Continuous Search for a RP partner..

Status
Not open for further replies.

PretiumMortis

Planetoid
I prefer to have at least a semi-literate partner, who can post an average of one paragraph, because that is what I do. I know spelling and grammar isn't always going to be correct, but lets at least try to have the correct spelling and correct use of grammar? That would be wonderful if you do. Please keep in mind that that on average, I crank out one paragraph per post. The RP is in danger if it is anything less than that. That means we either drop it, or spice it up. The more I give you in one post, the more “into it” I am. With that in mind, I need a Plot Driven RP, I don't mind sex scenes, or a little bit of smut going on, but if the RP is nothing but smut and makes no sense whatsoever, I'll lose interest quickly, and you'll be able to tell because I'll send you one liners, and I'll also tell you if we need to do something else or just drop it.

Where I like to RP: PMs or Threads. I do not RP over IMs. I find it too stressful, and often do not have the time. Please don't ask. However, I don't mind IMing for plot developing or socializing. I also don't RP over emails as I've had too many dropped through there.

One more thing.. I'm straight. That's what I play, a heterosexual female. Although I can occasionally play a hetero male, but I'm not too sure if it's very convincing.

Alright, enough of the ranting and “rule-laying”.

Settings/Type:

Fantasy
Medieval
Modern
Supernatural
Science Fiction
Romance <--- I adore this!
Victorian
Renaissance
Wild West

Pairings:
Note: These are all MxF

Knight-Princess
Knight-commoner
Princess-commoner
Elf-Elf
Elf-Dark Elf
Elf(or Dark Elf)-Human
Supernatural Creature - Human
and anything else you can think of!
Just bring it up to me, worst I'll do is say "no",
which I hardly ever do when it comes to a RP.

As far as Canons go... I do NOT do Anime.. so please don't ask. Here are some Canons that I wouldn't mind doing:

Books:
Anything by David and Leigh Eddings
Maria V. Snyder's Study series (Not super familiar with Glass series)
Cassandra Clare's The Immortal Instruments (Up to the 4th book, I haven't been able to read it yet.)
J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of The Rings
Juliet Marillier's Seven Waters Trilogy

TV Series:
Doctor Who
Stargate: SG-1
Stargate: Atlantis
Star Trek (Original Characters only!)
Warehouse 13
The Vampire Diaries

Movies:

The X-Men (any of them, kind of a sudden craving....)
The Avengers

Video Games:

Meh, Sorry Gamers, I don't really play video games.
I'm too much of a writing RPer to be stuck on a game
console for anything longer than 10minutes.
Aside from what is listed above, because I'm sure I've missed a ton of stuff ^_^, I'm pretty much game for anything. As I mentioned before: Just ask! The worst I'll do is say "no", which I rarely ever, ever do when it comes to RPing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No plots as of right now. Sorry folks.

This shall be updated as more ideas pop into my head. Thanks for reading and feel free to send me a PM if you are interested!

working today, I live in Central time in the USA, so wont be home until around 6ish my time :( will be thinking of more plots, and will respond if a PM is sent as soon as I can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom