Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Simon was fully expecting an explanation or an excuse why they shouldn't have it so soon, making it even sweeter when Akira said 'okay'. His face lit up, lifting the other and twirling him around. Simon couldn't keep a smile off his face for the rest of the day, sighing as the house was finally empty. Simon and Akira led the truck in his car over to their new house, helping to unpack the boxes but leaving them in the dining area. They didn't bring any of their furniture, Simon wanting to get new stuff, though they did bring the mattress, laying it out in the living room. It was late by the time everything had been moved, Simon thanking his friends as they left, both promising to come to the wedding. He grabbed the other and hugged him tightly, smiling at him. "God, I love you so much" he purred into his ear, carrying him to the make-shift bed. He lay down with him and pulled him close, spooning as he kissed Akira's hair. "I would make love to you but I have to admit that I am dreadfully tired and sore" he smirked, figuring that the other would be tired as well, falling asleep very quickly.

Akira chuckled and felt like the day moved rather quickly, he didn't really mind though. He waved goodbye to the two friends and gasped as the other grabbed him. "I love you too, Simon." he said and smiled at the kiss. "Hmmm, we have plenty of time to do that." he murmured and closed his eyes "We'll have the whole week to break in the house if we want to." he chuckled and fell asleep quickly after Simon.

The next morning he was up and out of bed, wanting to get a head start on unpacking certain things, mainly the kitchen. That was where he was, working on getting everything situated the way he wanted them in the kitchen and cleaning it up a bit, though it didn't need much of it.

Simon slept for a long while, making a very unhappy noise when he felt the source of warmth in his bed leave. "Stay in bed with me" he groaned, grabbing his hand but letting him go, falling back asleep. He heard the door bell and jolted awake "don't get the door!" He yelled, pulling on a pair of pants and going to the door, staring down a man in khaki slacks and blue shirt "hey, let's talk outside" he said, going outside and talking with then man for about twenty minutes before heading inside, alone. Simon came up behind Akira and kissed his neck "good morning handsome" he purred.

Akira had turned to go get the door only to hear Simon yell at him not to "Fine, jeez..." he rolled his eyes and continued with what he was doing. He smirked a bit "Good morning, lazy ass..." he said and looked back "Who was at the door that you didn't want me to see?" he asked, arching his eyebrow. "Or...is that a secret as well?" he frowned a bit, looking behind Simon, seeing no one, frowning only more "You know, you really should bring in guests when they show up. It's kind of a nice gesture."

He smirked a little "surprise" he responded "no, he's just going to be redoing the basement. It's pretty unfinished so I'm going to have him put sort of a home gym sort of thing down there, and I would prefer if you didn't go down there while they're working so you don't get hurt, okay?" he asked, though it was more of a telling him not to go down into the basement until they were done. "The house is in boxes, and he's going to be coming in to look at the space tomorrow anyways, and he has the houseplans, he doesn't need to come in" he told him, smirking. "I'm starving, do you want to go out and get food or do you want me to go to the store and bring you something to fix?" he asked, not caring either way. The only thing that wouldn't be happening would be for Simon to make something, unless they wanted it to be blackened to a crisp.

Akira looked confused "A home gym..." he shrugged "Whatever, I guess I won't go down there. Though, I suppose that means they'll have to come up if they want glasses of water or anything like that." he stated and nodded "Why don't we go get some groceries, we are going to need them anyway." he stated and glanced into the fridge "we didn't exactly keep everything..." he said and grabbed a pen and paper, writing down what he wanted to get as he glanced around the kitchen again, writing anything else he felt they might need.

He laughed a little "stairs aren't going to hurt them" he teased, nodding as the other decided to go to the grocery store. He drove, holding the others hand "I'm going to make dinner one night this week, alright?" He asked, smirking a little. He wanted to see the others reaction even though he was being completely serious. He pushed the buggy for Akira, following him around the store. He was eyeing the rows of wine but didn't make a move towards them, not trusting himself yet. He picked out a few things for himself, including a large can of whipped cream, winking at the other as a smile spread across his features. He grabbed a bottle of water and downed half of it before even checking out. His phone rang and he answered it "hey mom, what's up? Um, yeah I guess" he said, looking confused as he handed the phone to Akira "hey there sweetie! I'm sure you know Simons birthday is next week and we're going to get together and have a party, I was wondering if you would make the cake, red velvet is his favorite. Is that okay dear?" She asked, wanting to make sure he wasn't too busy.

Akira's jaw dropped and he looked at Simon for a bit, trying to decide if he was serious or not. "No." he said "No, no, you can't cook in my kitchen." he said and shook his head "I'm not letting that beautiful kitchen burn." he said, clearly no confidence that Simon could cook something without burning something. In the store he, placed what he needed into the cart and looked back to Simon when he handed him the phone "Hello? Oh, um, hi." he said and smiled "Oh, yes, of course." he said and chuckled, "I should be able to whip something up easily enough." he explained and looked back over to Simon.

"Your kitchen? You mean the one that I paid for?" he asked, laughing at him after he heard the next statement. "Don't worry, I won't even have to use fire, ye of little faith" he said, a little hurt that he didn't trust him at all but he hadn't given him any reason to think he could cook anything. He listened to the one-sided conversation, taking the phone back and sliding it into his pocket "what was that about?" he asked, clearly not thinking anything of it, she was probably just asking how to cook something. "So when am I cooking dinner?" he teased, kissing his cheek as he pushed the buggy towards the cashier.

Akira shook his head "Nothing, she just wanted to know how long my pasta usually stayed in the pot, that's all." he said, smiling as he moved over to the next isle. He sighed a little bit when Simon asked about cooking dinner again. He followed the other toward the cashier and sighed "I guess...how about tomorrow?" he asked, looking over to Simon. "That way we can get this all over with. Including...this cream...I'm supposing this is for dessert tonight?" he teased the other, whispering the last part in Simon's ear.

"Oh, okay. So how long do you leave it in the pot?" He asked, out of curiosity. His mother had always cooked well, or so he thought. Maybe she just liked having someone else to talk to about cooking, because Simon got his cooking skills from his father. A shudder ran through him when the other whispered in his ear, feeling his jeans straining. "Of course, if I burn the house down tomorrow I'm sure that would put a damper on the mood" he said, smirking a little. The hunger was clear in his eyes as he looked at his lover. He was slow to respond to others when he was like that, so he generally tried to keep out of the way. He slid his card through the machine, taking the receipt and stuffing it into his pocket. Simon helped load the groceries into the car, grabbing Akira's ass whenever he got close enough, pulling him close and kissing him firmly before he let the other go. When they were back at the house, Simon was watching Akira cook and thinking about when his mind had been screwed up "did you like the current me or the younger, hornier me better?" He asked finally, the question had been eating away at him for a while since he couldn't remember all of what had happened.

"About 8 or so minutes...I don't cook my noodles all the way through because I let them simmer in the sauce." he said, shrugging as he followed the other. He chuckled "Well, then maybe it should be for desert tonight." he said and headed off towards the car. Akira gasped when the other grabbed his ass and pulled him in for a kiss. Once they were at the house he quickly moved into the kitchen and started to cook dinner, humming quietly until the other asked him which he liked better. "I liked them both, they were both still you." he said, "Though...the younger, hornier you...hurt me a lot." he whispered.

"Oh, okay" he responded softly, making a mental note of it. It was clear that Akira was very relaxed in the kitchen, it was definitely his element, and it was hot seeing how at ease and confident he was while he was in the kitchen. "What did I say?" he asked, feeling absolutely terrible. He knew he had been an ass when he was younger. It was why he didn't have many friends from back then. Most of them he had pissed off or slept with, which did not equate with long term friendships and he didn't want to hurt Akira. It was almost physically painful, knowing that he had hurt his lover and he couldn't even remember it, it made him feel absolutely useless. He knew then he couldn't start drinking, he would probably become abusive and he couldn't bear knowing that he could have done something to stop himself from hurting Akira.

Akira looked over "I...you told me to stop being so submissive. You said that it was annoying and stupid." he looked back to the meal he was working on. "It's fine...it was in the past and I suppose being submissive is rather annoying." he mumbled and shrugged "It's not a big deal anymore, you aren't like that anymore." he said, smiling as he stirred some of the pasta sauce he was making. "What do you want for desert tonight?" he asked, glancing over to Simon, "maybe something with whipped cream?" he asked.

Simon's eyes closed as he winced, hating himself for what he had said, even if it came from some more childish part of himself. He simply stood there, his eyes pained when Akira looked back at him. "I can't believe you didn't say something earlier about it" he said, moving in front of him and touching his face gently "I am SO sorry. There is no excuse for what I said. You are completely and utterly perfect and you are too good for me." Simon stayed close to him, though let him move so he could finish cooking. He was surprised that Akira had even stayed with him during all of that mess, it was something most people wouldn't be able to handle, especially when it was a one-sided relationship half the time since Simon didnt even know who he was. "Did you sleep with me when I was like that?" He asked softly, every once in a while reaching out and touching his elbow or wrist, though he wasn't trying to arouse him, he was just trying to assure himself the boy was real and he wasn't dreaming up some perfect boy who managed to stay with him even though he was being insulted.

"I didn't say anything because...well because it didn't really matter." he said and smiled at the touch to his face. "Plus, you weren't...exactly yourself...even if you were." he shrugged and continued on with the food. Akira bit his lips "Once or twice.." he said quietly, glancing over every time Simon touched him. He smiled and finished up the sauce and poured it into a pan, deciding that he was going to make lasagna. He placed the pan into the oven and then started to clean up behind himself. "Why so many questions about that time...and now?" he asked.

Simon looked a little sad "you should've just told me to get lost and to quit coming on to you. I was a pig." He looked sick, though more with himself than with the other. He couldn't blame him, he probably missed his company and he knew how to get into peoples pants. Simon was glad when he had finally put the pan in the oven, grabbing him and pulling him tight to his chest, burying his face in the others hair, breathing him in and trying to forget that he was such a pig. "I was wondering why you hadn't left me. Then you said something else and I was worried you might have liked him more than me, and that you were only staying with me because you hoped some of him would come out and make life more interesting."

Akira shook his head "You know I'm not like that..." he said, fidgeting a bit until Simon took him into his arms. "I didn't leave you because I love you Simon...and people who love each other don't give up on each other so easily." he stated, looking a little hurt, but knew that Simon meant nothing by it. "And I don't like him more than you." he said, "Though, the sex was great." he teased "Just as great as you." he said as he kissed Simon's cheek.

"What did I do to deserve someone like you?" he asked no one in particular, kissing his forehead. Simon was very pleased to hear that Akira didn't like the other him better, that wouldn't have gone over well with the mental state Simon was in at the moment. He opened his mouth, shocked that he would say something like that, until he finished his sentence, a smile cracking his face "oh, you're asking for it, love" he teased, his hands finding Akira's wrists and deliberately rubbing the tender skin on the inside of his wrists. At this point he didn't even care if they ate or not, he was hungry now but not for food.

Akira glanced over and smiled some "Oh, am I?" he asked, his smile turning into a smirk. He gasped when Simon's hands caught his wrists. "S-Simon...the food...I...at least wait until I can take it out." he said, though it was clear that he wasn't even convinced by his own words. He looked over to the oven, trying to make it more convincing, but his body was already changing what it wanted to do. And it wanted to make sure that that something involved Simon.

Simon smirked a little at the reaction he elicited from his young lover. He kissed the boys wrists before he let him go "fine, I hope the food is don't though, because I'm starving" he muttered, his eyes blazing with lust. He eyed Akira as if he were prey, licking his lips even. He had to admit that he enjoyed seeing Akira all hot and bothered, but making him wait would make it even better, deciding he would eat before touching Akira again. "Did you get salad to go with this?" He asked him, opening the fridge to look while he pulled out some grape juice and poured it into a wine glass "virgin wine" he muttered to himself, laughing quietly at himself.

Akira bit his lip "Almost..." he said and looked over to Simon, having to very quickly look away when he saw the lusting looking in his eyes. "I-I um...no, I didn't..I can make some though, do you want some?" he asked, pressing the button on the oven to see inside. When he decided it was done enough he took it out and set it on the stove. He looked over and chuckled "Pretending now, are we?" he asked and shook his head. Inside he was happy that Simon wasn't going to drink actual wine, he was worried about how he would react.

"No, I wouldn't care for any" he said simply, smiling a little at the other. "Well, they say that addiction has a lot to do with repetition. So I'm doing what I would normally do, just without the alcohol. Hence, virgin wine" he said, raising his glass "would you like some? It's tasty. And much cheaper than actual wine" he added. "You've been put through a lot of shit and I don't want to add to that by being an alcoholic." He sipped the grape juice, making a face "yep, not nearly as good as red wine" he said, setting the cup down. He didnt pour himself any wine though, planning on getting rid of the wine he had in the house. He waited for the food to come out, dishing out the food and setting them on the counter since they hadn't brought in a table yet. He ate a bite "this is really good, Akira. Thank you."

Akira smiled and nodded "No, thanks...I think I'm good for right now." he said and shook his head. "It's not like it's something I can't get through again..." he said and leaned up against the counter and started to eat the meal he had made. "Thank you, you really don't need to thank me for every meal though, Simon." he chuckled. He smiled at Simon and went back to eating. When he finished the portion he had been given he grabbed another realizing that he was a little hungrier than he thought.

"Sure I do, it's wonderful. And if you weren't here, I'd either be burning something or going out and paying fifty dollars for food. Not to mention wine" he added, shaking his head a little. He didnt really mind his lifestyle, he was just glad Akira didn't care about the money or status, and it was humbling. He smiled as the other got another plate of food, going ahead and pouring another glass of juice when he had finished the first one. The thirst was getting worse but he tried to ignore it, thinking about sex, which was much more pleasing than any glass of wine he could ever taste.

Back
Top Bottom