Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Will you be the world for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubian

Supernova
Running in the same vein as my regular request thread with the same name my real life tabletop RPG sessions have awakened the desire in me to experiment with fantasy roleplaying that has a rules corset to back it up. And of course the steamy bits my real life sessions lack. :)

The only thing I am truly lacking to do this would be a GM. What I am looking for thematically again should be described rather well in the linked thread. Yes, that implies that for starters I would like to limit this to one player (me) and the GM, to keep things manageable for both of us. Once we get rolling and thing seem fun we can look for additional players.

Regarding the system I am fairly flexible, although it should not be too complicated. Systems that demand precise placement of miniatures on a battle map for all of their distance and positioning rules to work properly might be a tad bit too much for something forum based. I would also be willing to cook up a simple system of my own with the help of my prospective GM.

Which brings me back to the crucial point, the as of yet lacking GM. Maybe you are the one? Maybe you want to put a sexy adventuress in all sorts of kinky and dangerous situations? If yes, please do not hesitate and PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom