Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coming Back! (M for F)-Smut or Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathantrick

Planetoid
Hello all, and welcome to my thread. Thanks for taking the time to click that link and I hope you will be interested.

About me:

I'm a twenty year old male submissive that has a little experience playing dominant in RPs but would like to greatly extend my experience of being a sub. I am fairly literate, can spell most words correctly and I also stick to a rule I adopted from another RP forum called the 'Two Paragraph Rule'; I try to generally keep my posts two paragraphs or longer in length unless otherwise impractical, like in dialogue heavy scenes or the other roleplayer has a different style. I'm interested in exploring all kinds of D/s relationships. Consensual or non-consensual. Sadistic or softer, anything really. I'm interested in exploring things like a domination-based household perhaps, or any amount of fetishes. The fetish world has always been a topic of fascination from me since before I was old enough to practice it. I have always known in some way that I am a male submissive and that I love being into what I'm into and it has always been a passion.

I'm studying Psychology at a University and I'm just finishing off first year. I'm looking for roleplays to keep me occupied through the summer and I will be able to commit better to them now that I am not so busy. My timezone is London, UK GMT. Right now as I post this, it's 13:37pm. I'm writing this so you know what times I am typically online. I will typically be online sporadically in the afternoon with much more activity in the evenings.

Fetishes & Character:

I will be playing using Antard Kilgaro (used a random name generator to help me decide on a name). He can be either human or furry. Details are in the F-List:

My F-List

I'm generally unshockable so if I don't have one listed, if you run a fetish by me chances are I won't mind it. But I do have absolute limits which are basically the extremes: vore, snuff, gore, complete blood letting (okay with a little blood play), any extreme things like amputation or necrophilia. Keep it within sane limits. I will NOT do scat or watersports in any scenes I write. Furthermore, if you wish to RP with me I must insist that we both play over 18s. In my country 16 is the legal sex age but I'm much more comfortable playing as an adult.

Plot Ideas:

So...some plot ideas you might want to explore with me, all are written with me being the sub in mind but I can switch:

Auctioned Slave: Basic cliche scenario, I play a slave at a market, dominant buys me or any variant of such. Could be a charity scenario with fetishy undertones or any kind of thing you can imagine.

Consensual: I play a submissive that has consensually come into a D/s relationship with your character. Your character could be rich and have a large house or poor, but the play is simply focused around the relationship rather than how it came to be.

Kidnap: I play a reluctant slave that has been kidnapped by friends of yours and you intend to sell me into the market after training. Over the course of training I may come to enjoy being a slave or I may not.

Collared: I play a slave that over time becomes collared and committed to his Domme.

Party: My character goes to a party, meets your character and we discover about each other's likes and dislikes. As the night goes on my character becomes a submissive to you.

Bullying: Your character plays someone who loves to bully my character. Humiliation, face-slapping and all that. Possibly within a school or office setting. Oddly I seem to keep coming back for more and putting myself in those situations. Your character then finds out that I secretly sexually enjoy this situation and fun ensues.

Kink party: A variant of the 'party' scenario where my character goes to his first kink meet up and meets a Domme.

--

I've kept them to general level to simply stimulate show you what I will be willing to play. If you please get back to me and I will happily discuss a plot with you.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you get to me. :) Good luck in your search for roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom