Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female seeking FxF, FutaxF, and FxM (Or friendship :D) - [Always searching]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llamb

Moon
Hey Blue Moon!

I'm not exactly new to this whole roleplaying business, I used to be extremely active, but I took a huge break for a year or two, and I'm interested in getting into it for a while again. However, since I've returned, I don't exactly have such a deep-seeded passion for it as I used to, so PLEASE note:

I won't always be interested in roleplaying. Sorry.

Anyhow, my name is Lai, and I'm an 18 year old girl that just turned 18 years old and graduated from highschool :D (Yay). I don't have a ton of time on my hands, but I make due with what I get. I'm a MASSIVE gamer - I've played almost every MMORPG, and MMOFPS that's been made (Partially exaggurating). And if I haven't played it, I more than likely know about it. I currently play Continent of the Ninth, and The Secret World - and I'm beta testing Guild Wars 2 :). So if you're interested in just being gaming partners with no roleplaying at all (or gaming friends with a roleplaying relationship :3), that's fine with me too.

I have ADD, so I get distracted VERY easily. Please be a little patient, as I'm ALWAYS multi-tasking. I try my hardest to focus on roleplays, but things don't always work out that way and I may have some delayed responses, so again, please - be patient. It's who I am.

I don't really like typing out HUGE paragraph entries - maybe a long intro, but other than that, I don't like writing huge excerpts. I write enough of them in school, and I'd rather enjoy a more relaxxed approach to roleplaying, but I never really limit myself. As long as whatever I/you write sufficiently describes the scene with just the right amount of detail, then I'm alright with it. I never submit 1-liners, and if you feel the need to, please include some good details in it, please. The details are what make roleplaying so enjoyable for me. And make sure you can spell with proper grammar.

Quick note: I don't engage in cybersex - I find it very hard to follow, and extremely awkward to type out - I like stories. I'm not too picky about the roles I engage in - I'm interested in regular human roles, be it anything from

I'm totally down to roleplay with females, males, and futas:

As for the girls: I love being dominant towards women. But I can always take a submissive role - I really have no preference. I can either play a female (I can't get enough of some sensual female lovin's), or a futa (I will only play a futa x female, and I could assume either the role of the futa or the female, but I never play a futa if you're a male, sorry :D). I also love being on the submissive end of a futa. So don't be shy, ladies :D. (I also enjoy rape scenes now and again :D - from futas, or to females)

As for the guys: No male insertions >.> <.<, and no, I will not play a futa role with a male. Sorry fella's.) But 9 times out of 10, I'd rather be submissive towards males. Not too much into the whole BDSM thing, but I'm TOTALLY up for brutal, violent, hardcore sex (Rapes apply here too). *Wink-wink, nudge-nudge*

(And any female - female roles can have a Futa twist, with either me or you playing the futa):

Incest (MADLY CRAVING)
(This includes)
Father - Daughter
Mother - Daughter
Brother - Sister
Sister - Sister

However, I'm totally new to anthros, furries, slimegirls, (<3 --->) tentacles (<-- <3), monsters, succubi, etc. (Anything non-human), but I'm really interested in trying them out.

>>>PS: I'm a TOTAL Pokénerd, so a Pokémon roleplay wouldn't be completely out of the question! I would love a Pokégirl roleplay - Either Pokégirl to Pokégirl, or Pokégirl to trainer<<<

Anyhow, these are in no way my roleplaying limits, just some suggestions. I'm very indecisive, so if you're someone that really likes to assert your ideas, I'm perfect for you. I love trying new things, so new ideas and roleplays are TOTALLY within bounds. And in the same respect, I hate coming up with the ideas xD I'll more than likely help, but never come up with the entire idea.

No-no's:
-Cybering (Extremely awkward)
-Playing multiple characters - my ADD makes it hard to control one as it is.
-Scat
-Blood
-Vore
-Painful bondage (However, I absolutely love slightly-restrictive bondage, such as rope and tape.)

I think that covers the jist of it. So either PM me with a response, or hit me up on AIM or MSN. >>>I don't roleplay through PM's or threads<<<. Like I said, I'm very easily distracted, and PMing proves to be extremely unproductive and inefficient, and I don't like my emotional writing being showcased - I'm very self-concious and insecure.

My AIM is mudkipxmudkip, and my MSN is saphira752@hotmail.com.

Can't wait to hear from you guys~!

RE: Female eagerly seeking roleplays :) (FxF, FxM, FxFuta)

Bumpity-Boppity-Boo!

RE: (FxF, FxFuta, FxM) Llamb's looking for friends-with->>>SOME<<<-benefits :3

Bumps, 4 Graet Justic!

I like the sound of Futa ^^ I have never been on receiving end of that and would like to explore it. Check out my F-list and my thread here on BM and tell me what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom