Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranded MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I read a book called lord of the flies a while back and it just happened to pop in brain again and I thought, wow this could be turned not a great role play.

So this is a MxM RP if your a female and can play a male that's fine... just don't let me know :p

so anyway Lord of the Flies, is pretty much about boys who get stranded on an island and are trying to get home however, a few of the boys go savage and then turn to primitive ways to survive, and toss soceity right out of the window. While two other boys by the name of Jack (the leader of the savage tribe) aids in the murder of simon and piggy, and attempts to get Ralph.

so I tuned the book into the idea that boy about 11 to 12 get stranded on and island the same thing sorta of happens, accept the last boy of the civilized group, is captured instead of killed/hunted and kept as a prisoner. Since they were young they never used him as sexual, just sorta beat him and stuff. But all boys but grow older, so when they do they become like 19 to 21 and their sexual desires are at a boiling point and their are no girls so... :)

AND BTW I am a sub not a dom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom