Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekonome

Dust
Well hello,
Im new here but not new to RP. I was wondering if there could be found a male who would want to play around. I am female and only RP female characters, and mostly MxF, sometimes FxF.

As the title says im craving smut and lots of it. Dirty talk is a must and im mostly up for anything (aside from the usual no gore, scat, watersports etc)

If you want to do a quicky smutty RP or maybe even something long term then just drop me a PM and we can work out the details if there will be any.

Nekonome said:
Well hello,
Im new here but not new to RP. I was wondering if there could be found a male who would want to play around. I am female and only RP female characters, and mostly MxF, sometimes FxF.

As the title says im craving smut and lots of it. Dirty talk is a must and im mostly up for anything (aside from the usual no gore, scat, watersports etc)

If you want to do a quicky smutty RP or maybe even something long term then just drop me a PM and we can work out the details if there will be any.

Little update too, since a lot of people prefer to RP over IM then you can Pm me for MSN or AIM, since i mostly use MSn i would prefer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom