Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Megan

"It's Jason. She's mine."

My heart pounded in my chest and I struggled against the ropes again. They clung to my wrists, keeping my hands pinned between my tailbone and the floor of the van. The ropes binding my ankles proved equally unyielding.

Jason looked back at me with an evil gleam in his eye and turned his attention back to the phone. He grinned. "Yeah, she's a hot one."

"Muuuh!" I protested into the ball gag. The chloroform had yet to wear off and all I wanted were answers. The last thing I remembered was walking to the ice machine in my sweats and a t-shirt outside a motel. The next thing I knew, someone grabbed from from behind and clamped a rag over my mouth. A few breaths later, everything went black.

"Shut up back there! You'll have plenty of time to use that pretty mouth of yours later."

I shied away from him. Something about the dark undertone in his voice told me that I hadn't been abducted so he could enjoy my conversation skills.

"I'm pulling into the driveway. Be here in an hour. Bring the redhead." Jason hung up the phone and turned the wheel hard, angling the van up a long serpentine driveway. Trees obscured our destination for a good five minutes before we finally reached the top of the hill and a tiny clearing. Nestled in the center of the clearing stood a medium sized one-story cabin with a garage attached. Jason turned the van around and backed up to the garage. The next thing I knew he was standing at the rear bumper, pulling the doors open and reaching in for me. "Get over here!"

"Nnnn!" I kicked at him. Both shoes were untied (I'd only planned on being outside the motel for a minute or two) but they were still on my feet and if they landed, they could do some damage. Jason brushed my flailing feet aside and got a hold of my ankles. As soon as he dragged me to the edge, he backhanded me across the face.

"Cut the shit or I'll beat the hell out of you!"

Dazed and seeing stars, I wiggled helplessly as Jason slung me over one shoulder. He closed the garage door and carried me inside, flipping on a lightswitch as he crossed the threshold. The interior of the cabin was like something out of a horror movie. Two fluorescent lights popped to life, spotlighting two bare mattresses sitting on the floor. A total of eight O-rings were bolted to the floor, four for each mattress, one for each corner. Attached to every O-ring was a pair of handcuffs. Jason carried me across the room and dropped me atop the nearest mattress. "Get comfortable. You're going to be here a while."

Terror pumped through my veins as Jason withdrew to one of the shadowy walls and started rummaging through a toolbox. I sat upright and looked around. The cabin seemed to consist of one room and a small bathroom. There were no windows. The sphere of light created by the flourescent bulbs only barely reached the front door, which appeared to be padlocked from the inside.

Jason moved back into the light. I could see him clearly for the first time. A black t-shirt clung to his thick, veiny arms like a second skin. His legs were harder to discern because they were concealed by a baggy pair of black cargo pants. A clear bottle filled with light green liquid poked out of one of the pockets. Behind the ski mask fitted over his head I could only see his stony blue eyes and the menacing glimmer of sinister intent. He clutched a pair of scissors in his left hand.

I felt certain that he intended to hurt or even rape me. A thousand thoughts filled my head. Being kidnapped was like awaking from a dream I didn't know I was having. One minute my boyfriend and I had been snuggling in a motel room during our one-year-anniversary. Having been especially pleased with his oral prowess and direly in need of a recouperation period, I'd offered to make the next trip for ice with the promise that I'd be back soon.

"Lay flat on your stomach." The scissors gleamed as he issued the order. It was enough to convince me. With a thick bulge working its way down my throat I took a deep breath and lay down, rolling onto my belly. Jason knelt at the edge of the mattress and pulled off my shoes and socks. "Someone has cute feet," he remarked before straddling my calves and hooking his thumbs on the waistband of my sweatpants.

"Mmmph!" My pleas fell on deaf ears as Jason pulled down my pants. When they were bunched at my roped ankles he took the scissors to my panties. I didn't dare move a muscle while I could feel the icy cold blade against my bum. When the undergarments had been reduced to tatters he began cutting the sweatshirt up along my spine. The shirt disappeared from my torso with such efficiency, I couldn't help but wonder if Jason had stripped other girls before me. Buck naked, I lay on the mattress, staring at the small pile of clothes on the mattress beside me.

"Let's see what you look like," Jason growled, grabbing my shoulder and hip and rolling me onto my back.

Megan made some noise as I rolled her over but otherwise lay still even as her private parts fell under scrutiny. Her bare C-cup tits heaved with growing panic and I could see that the flesh between her clenched thighs was hairless. The red ball gag in her mouth complemented her bright turqoise eyes and her chest and hips, resting on her elbows and hands respectively, gave her boobs and pussy the appearance of being elevated invitingly on pedestals. The invitation was easy to accept.

"Spread your legs and put your feet at the corners." Jason had disposed of the scissors and his words carried less weight. Besides, rolling onto my belly had been one thing but opening my legs and displaying my vagina to a stranger was a filthy and lewd gesture. I closed my eyes and remained still for a moment. When I felt Jason's calloused palm press between my breasts I opened them. I saw him leaning over me with his hand raised and then stars exploded on my eyelids as he delivered an open-palm blow to the side of my face. I recoiled and when I looked back he hesitated for a moment before hitting me again. By the third strike I couldn't take it anymore and opened my legs.

Jason withdrew from my face as though beating me had been a minor detour from the plan. He closed one of the cuffs around one ankle and then pulled my legs apart until my hips strained before securing the other.

"You'll figure it out sooner or later." Jason pulled his shirt over his head and kicked off his boots. "I tell you what to do. You do it. Simple formula." He pulled down his pants and kicked them away. His penis stood fully erect. "I'm going to sell you to someone and you're going to do what he says too. Otherwise he'll beat you." He grabbed his dick and rubbed it.

I felt dizzy with horror. Jason had stripped naked before my very eyes and was presently stroking himself while staring between my legs. He didn't bother looking at my eyes as he spoke. Without hesitation he crawled onto the mattress and pressed the tip of his cock against my loins. When he'd found my opening he dropped his hips and plunged inside me.

The pain was unbearable. Jason ripped into my dry vaginal passage and grabbed ahold of my breasts. The chains holding my feet splayed went tight as I instictively attempted to shut my legs. I screamed into the gag but doing so only fueled his carnal lust. He held my naked body down and began viciously raping me. His hard penis felt filthy and repulsive as it twitched and throbbed inside my channel. The one saving grace of the situation was that he lasted only a few moments. His grip on my breasts turned talonlike and his back arched sharply. Hot ejaculate spilled from the tip in syrupy bursts as he dumped his load.

Sobbing, I turned my head to the side as Jason punctuated my violation with a few lazy thrusts and withdrew. In a crude and despicable gesture of romance he bent down and licked the tears from my exposed cheek. "Nice tight cunt," Jason hissed into my ear. "You're going to be popular."

I barely heard him. While he dismounted me and moved to my feet my thoughts wandered to my boyfriend. By now he would have called the police. But what would he tell them? How would they know where to look?

By the time I returned to reality my feet were unchained and sitting in Jason's lap. He rubbed them gently. "The first time is always the hardest," he explained. "Next time will be easier. Eventually you won't even think of it as rape. It'll just be a fact of life." Jason's sincerity lost all credibility when he held the soles of my feet against his face and snorted through his nose. His penis lurched. "Get up on your knees. Don't make me hurt you."

I was too detached to resist. Dizzy with fear I made my way uneasily to my knees. Jason knelt before me and reached behind my head to unbuckle the ball gag. Without a word he grabbed a handful of hair and pushed me down to his crotch. His flaccid dick glistened with vaginal fluid and semen. His thick patch of pubic hair was matted against the skin. The sight made my stomach churn. "Let's see what those soft lips can do."

I couldn't bring myself to do it. Punishing my rapist by fellating him was pushing too far. I knew that flat-out rejecting him would result in another beating so I decided to appeal to his humanity. He was a man after all; he had to possess some type of empathy.

"Please...don--UNNNH!"

As soon as I opened my mouth to make the 'O' syllable in 'don't', Jason pushed my head down and forced his cock in my mouth. The taste made me gag. I struggled to withdraw only to meet the iron strength of Jason's hands on my head. Helpless, I succumbed to his steel will and closed my lips around his filthy penis. I sucked him in agonized silence for a few minutes while his member stiffened steadily in my mouth. When it became fully erect Jason pulled out.

He didn't bother issuing an order. He clutched a wad of my hair and threw me facedown on the mattress. Only once Jason had moved around me and forced his way between his thighs did I realize his intentions. By then however he already had the head of his cock against the fist-tight rosebud of my anus.

"That's disgusting! Don't do th--URGGH!"

Jason paused long enough to gag me again and plant his hands on my shoulders. Then his member was probing its way into my clutching anal passage. It felt like a razor sharp pike impaling my bum. Clenching my buttcheeks only made Jason try harder. He thrust forward and the pain nearly caused me to black out. He let it linger in my bum for a moment and then eased back. The next thrust went balls-deep, and I did black out.

I awoke on the mattress sometime later. Jason was gone. My hands were still tied behind my back and the ball gag remained in place, but my feet were free and I wasn't about to give up the opportunity. Even if it ended in a beating, I was going to give it a go. I stood up and made my way to the door. The coast was clear. I tiptoed into the garage. The van was still there but the door was open. Puzzled, I crept to the threshold and looked out into the clearing. All was quiet.

My bare feet pattered on the pavement as I started down the driveway. Jason's absence had me unnerved but I couldn't stop to think about it now. As far as I knew, this was my only chance. I made it to the main road and turned left.

About five minutes passed before headlights appeared in the distance. I kept jogging. One way or another a gagged, naked woman with her hands tied behind her back would draw attention. Sure enough the car pulled over and much to my relief blue lights began flashing. The cop stepped out of the car and started towards me. "Everything okay, miss?"

I ran to him shaking my head. His hand turned to a fist as I neared and he punched me in the face. I fell backward and landed on my back. The cop stood over me, unbuckling and pulling down his pants. "Jason was right. You ARE hot."

As I moved to sit up, the cop dropped to his knees and pushed me down. His rapidly-hardening penis found its way to my loins and he pushed his way inside. For the fourth time of the night, I was sexually assaulted--this time in a ditch on the side of the road while staring up at a shiny brass badge.

The police officer climaxed and hauled me to my feet. I was too dazed and shocked to offer much resistance as he dragged me toward the trunk and opened it. Inside lay a petite redheaded girl. She wore duct tape around her wrists and ankles, and across her mouth and eyes. A stream of dried fluid had dribbled from her crotch and pooled on the floor of the trunk.

The police officer shoved me into the trunk and used the handcuffs on his belt to shackle my ankles. "Sit tight. You two are in for a long night."

He slammed the trunk shut and started down the road. The redheaded girl's naked skin was soft and warm against mine. We were both trembling uncontrollably. Being gagged made it impossible to speak to one another but we were thinking the same thoughts: we've been kidnapped, we're going to be raped, and we're never going to get out of here.

We had been, we were (repeatedly)--but we did.

Back
Top Bottom