Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experienced man looking for young female characters who want to be dominated [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaginCajun

Meteorite
n5g5cw.jpg

“Lovers, much like wine, become finer as they age.”
-Anonymous

Greetings! You’ve stumbled upon my humble little roleplay request thread, so welcome. As you can tell by the title, I am searching for partners who are comfortable with playing out scenarios where their characters are sexually involved with older men. I would prefer for the women to be in their late teens to early twenties, though I’m flexible when it comes to age. I would, however, like to maintain at least a twenty-year age difference between the characters.

The men I play are typically of the burlier, more muscular stock, with dark hair, beards or moustaches, and powerful figures. I can play any kind of individual, from the caring and attentive lover to the rough and dominating personality type. It is all up to the preference of my partner, but I will say outright that I excel in portraying someone in the middle. That is to say, a dominant male who wishes purely for sex, but as the roleplay progresses, a relationship between the two begin to form.

Because of my job, my posting can be rather sporadic, but I try to be regular with my replies. I would like my partner to be literate and grammatically correct, as well as descriptive. If you are looking for a roleplay where the most you wish to post is only three to five sentences, then I must regretfully tell you that I am not the roleplayer for you. Two to three lengthy paragraphs are my average, and that’s where I would like to keep it. If you would like to roleplay with me, I will ask for a sample of your writing, preferably of a smut scene, and it can be either something you write off the cuff or something from a roleplay you’ve been in. To be fair, inserted below is a writing sample of my own from a work fiction I’ve been working on:

As soon as they entered the hotel room, John was gripping Lindsay by the hips and pressing her into the beige-colored wall, his lips meeting hers in a fiery and passionate kiss as his hands hiked up teasingly short skirt she had worn to dinner with him. All night, as they sat next to each other at the dinner party full of rich middle-aged executives from his company, his large hands had slid up the smooth skin of her legs, attempting to tease her inner thighs with the pads of his fingers. Now that she was no longer rejecting his advances, the prize beneath the cotton and polyester garment was revealed to him, wrapped within a small patch of black lace.

One of Lindsay’s long legs lifted up and rested on the older man’s hip, her arms winding around his neck. She could feel his manhood straining against the tight confines of his pants, the outline of his erection pressing into the delta between her legs. “I want you to take me, John,” she whispered playfully, flashing him a coy grin that made his cock twitch. “Take me, John. Fuck me. I want to feel your cock in my pussy.” Before she could entice him any further with her teasing words, he was gripping her firm ass with both hands and lifting her up, her legs wrapping around his waist as his bearded mouth ravished her neck with hot, open-mouthed kisses. He carried her the short distance to the bed, laying her down upon it.

With deft hands, he hooked his fingers into the skinny hem of her thong and pulled it down slowly, revealing her bare, glistening womanhood to his hungry eyes. “Touch yourself,” he commanded, his tone smoky and dark with lust. Smiling, Lindsay did as she was told, her hands trailing down her body to her wet pussy. She gently opened herself with her fingers, spreading her folds so John could see as her index and middle finger slip inside of her. She moaned softly, twisting her fingers and fucking herself gently with them, imagining that they were John’s as he palmed himself through the fabric of his pants. She watched through eyes half-lidded with pleasure as he unzipped his trousers and pulled his throbbing erection out, stiff and straining, the tip glistening with droplets of precum as he began to stroke himself at the sight of her.

What I Love
• Both experienced and inexperienced partners
• Oral sex, giving and receiving
• Dirty talk
• Titfucking
• Light bondage
• Affairs
• Being ridden
• Public scenes
• Fingering
• Sex as a means of payment or coercion
• Rough fucking
• Facefucking

What I Won’t Do
• Nonconsensual
• Death
• Slash
• Scat/Vore
• Watersports
• Bloodplay

Scenarios I’d Like to Try
Businessman/Young Assistant
Teacher/Student
Father/Son’s girlfriend or daughter’s friend
Father/Stepdaughter or daughter
Husband/Young neighbor
Uncle/Niece
Doctor/Nurse or medical student
Bartender/Young Customer
Wealthy man/Maid​

Please PM me or reply to this thread if you’re interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom