Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you drinking?

Did you lick it up from a bowl like a good kitten?
You'd like that, wouldn't you~?

Scottish tea. It's pretty standard bagged tea but it's really pushing the fact that it's Scottish. I don't really know what Scotland tastes like so I'll just have to take their word for it >w<

Urban Coffee Lounge Nitro Cold Brew. Gettin caffeine buzzed. $7 coffee my boss is trying to bribe me with so I cover him while he sneaks off for an hour :sneaky:

Enough black coffee that I'm probably 75% Arabica at this point.

I've been experimenting with a cocktail recipe passed down to me by a friend recently and while it's been fun to play around with as far as taste goes it is a heavy hitter when it comes to potency. the most important aspect of this drink is Agwa de bolivia, an herbal liqueur made from coca leaves, giving it a bit of a racy upper buzz uncharacteristic of alcohol. From there I had a splash of high grade absinthe for taste, and a drizzle of edible cannabis syrup (10-25 MG per drink, nothing insane, but nothing you want to drink six of) with a slice of dried and candied blood orange.

The other version of this drink that I made includes a very small dose of psilocybin extracted into the honey along with the hashish, but I personally don't enjoy crossfading mushrooms and alcohol even in low doses.

Back
Top Bottom