Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Daddy Long Legs" (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: "Daddy Long Legs" (PrincessGumdrop, Baenari)

Akira's eyes went wide just a little bit as the end of the story came along. "Well, at least they sounded understanding" he tried to make the other not feel so embarrassed. He looked down at his meal and continued to eat for a little while. "I guess every one has that 'I drank too much' story," he started, taking another bite "I've always wanted to try something again, something small, I guess. I wouldn't know what to get but it would be interesting. I suppose I would need to make sure I was with the person that I wanted to be with though at least until the next morning." he bit his lip a little and shrugged "One day." Akira seemed satisfied with this observation and went right back to eating, smiling at Marth.

Marth nodded slowly before setting his hand down seeing that Akira wasn't laughing at him instead he seemed to be very understanding, "they were nice girls and they simply slapped me on the arm every time I apologized" he said in a slightly cheerful tone. "I actually learned one of them is now a professor at the college which really surprised me because she did not seem like the professor type at all" he said with a light laugh following. "As for the I drank too much story anyone who has actually been drunk definitely has one of those" he said before returning to his food as well, at the comment about how he would like to drink again one day but only if he was with the person he wanted to be with Marth raised his glass of wine "to the day you can get drunk again" he said playfully before taking a large drink from his glass.

Akira chuckled at Marth's toast and went back to his food, he glanced around the restaurant every now and then until he finished his meal. He glanced at Marth again. "Thank you." he mumbled, he loved that he now had someone that he was able to relax a bit and not worry about what the other thought of him, he knew his secrets, at least some of the big ones. Akira felt at ease with Marth, something he hadn't felt with previous boyfriends "How long have you lived here?" he asked, nearly out of the blue, but he realized he knew very little about Marth aside from what they already had found out about each other.

"You are welcome Akira" he said in that playful tone before finishing off his glass of wine and then the rest of his food, as Akira asked how long he had lived here he looked thoughtful. "For a while, maybe seven years now" he said in a questioning tone mainly to himself "if you count living in a motel as living here, did that for about a year because the trading just was not going the way I needed it to" he said in an honest tone. "What about you Akira?" he asked curiously before signaling a waiter over "would you like some dessert Akira or are you all full?" he asked softly before smiling at the waiter, he already had a dessert in mind if the cute male said that he was open to something sweet to end the night.

"Sure." he nodded, before shrugging "Most of my life. I don't really know much more out of this place and until recently I didn't really know much more than where I worked. My brother says we've lived in New York for a short time, but I'm not really sure. He liked to make up stories that put a smile on my face." he chuckled and glanced out a nearby window. "It must have been interesting to live in a motel for a year. I suppose it's kind of like living in a small apartment...except you have room service" he chuckled again, knowing full well what it was like to live in an apartment and he almost knew what it was like to live in a motel, he had stayed in enough to have an idea.

Marth gave Akira a sheepish look "ah well there really was no room service at this motel, it was more of the place you go where absolutely no one knows you and no one will ask questions because it's cheap" he admitted. "Times were definitely bad at that time but it was really really cheap so it's where I stayed until things picked back up, to be honest I thought I might not even be able to afford the motel for a little bit". When things had gotten really tough Marth had been working three odd jobs while trying to make it in the market without bottoming out, "I have wondered what you plan to do with the bakery, just keep one or make a chain of bakeries?".

Akira nodded "I see, well then not such a fun thing." he stated and looked out the window. "I've only ever moved from house to house, stayed in a motel every now and then until I found my way into the cafe I was working at." he explained with a soft sigh. "Probably just own one. I've always liked the idea of owning a mom and pop bakery, where the business becomes mostly loyal customers with the occasional passer-byers." he smiled softly, a little embarrassed about his dream "We'll see how it goes.”

(Sorry forgot about this till I saw your name online.)

Marth listened intently before smiling once again "well that does sound nice, plus who knows how the business could change if you opened a chain, the other stores would probably never be as good as yours" he said sweetly. He loved Akira's baking which is why he often went to the bakery to get something to snack on instead of just watching from afar all the time. He hailed the waiter back over "please get us some chocolate eclairs please" he said in a polite tone before turning back to Akira "their eclairs are very good I hope you like them as much as I do" he said cheerfully.

(It's cool, I was just able to get online now.)

Akira smiled and looked down, slightly embarrassed that the other thought his would be the best. "Thank you." he stated and glanced over to the waiter. "I'm sure I will, I've always liked éclairs, I think it's the cream in the middle that I like the best." he thought about it for a little bit and then nodded "Yeah, it's the cream in the middle." he licked his lips, lightly and went back to looking about the place. He blushed a bit when he caught himself staring at a couple that was kissing, looking away quickly and glancing towards Marth, only to blush just a tad more and tried to hide it by drinking a bit of his water.

"Yes their eclairs are different too, they don't make them in advance only when they are requested do they make them" he explained softly "so the outside is warm and the cream inside is nice and cool mixing together perfectly" he said wantonly. He licked his lips and then noticed that Akira was looking at a couple kissing while they were kissing and then he glanced at the lion which only made him blush more, Marth reached forward to run his furred finger over Akira's cheek softly. "Would you like to kiss?" he asked in a curious tone, of course if Akira asked him the same question Marth would have answered instantly but he was not Akira so the answer might be different.

Akira nearly choked on the water he was sipping at when Marth asked him if he wanted to kiss. He covered his mouth a bit, coughing slightly. He had never had anyone ask him so bluntly. Akira found himself trying to figure out if he liked it or not, he decided he kind of did. He set his water down to the side and leaned into the finger running over his cheek. He also decided he really liked the feel of Marth's fur. "I-" he hesitated "I...do" he said softly, biting his bottom lip before finally looking up at Marth again.

Marth usually would have laughed at the way Akira looked at him suddenly but right now his entire focus was for the words that would soon come from the blue haired male's mouth, hearing him say that he would like to kiss in such a soft voice only made him more appealing. Marth leaned over the table without a word and soon his lips were pressed against Akira's in a gentle passionate kiss, Akira could pull away whenever he wished as Marth knew better then to push the kiss too deeply he would let Akira do that when he was ready.

Akira kissed back, eventually pulling back as the kiss started to get to him. He wanted to push the kiss further, but not in public, he would be far too embarrassed to do such a thing in public. He licked his lips and smiled gently. He wasn't really sure if he should say anything about the kiss and looked at his hands in his lap. In his head, begging slightly for a little more, wanting Marth to kiss him deeper. Akira always felt awkward after first kisses, especially ones like that, that left him wanting more.

Marth also licked at his lips and though he was sure it was just in his head he could swear he tasted Akira's sweetness on his lips, "would you like to go for a walk after dinner? I would like to give you a real kiss" he said in a sincere tone. Akira could always refuse the lion's request though he could tell that Akira wanted more, from the way he wouldn't look up and by the way he wouldn't press the kiss further. "We can go to the park and no one will be able to see us so you can feel more relaxed" he said softly before giving the smaller male a wide warm smile.

Akira was red. Bright red. He nodded, too scared to say anything even though it was obvious that Marth knew he wanted more of a kiss. After he calmed down a little bit, at least enough to trust himself to speak "I would really like that." he said, smiling back at Marth "Proper kisses are always better in the park" he gave a small chuckle, and leaned back in his chair a little more relaxed. He thought about it for a bit "Where did your first kiss take place?" he asked, curious to know.

Marth nodded "I do agree on that" he said in a playful tone before looking thoughtful "my first kiss huh? hard to remember give me a moment" he said in a soft tone. He snapped his finger within a few second "ah yes I was thirteen and my friend's brother was leaving, he was an older male and I had a crush on him" he admitted before rubbing his hands together a bit embarrassed now. "I kissed him hard just before he got onto the bus and then ran away scared about what he would say" he admitted before looking back at Akira "how about yours?" he asked trying to change the subject.

Akira giggled at the image of a younger Marth kissing an older man and then running off "That's cute." he said and frowned a bit, thinking about when his first kiss was. His eyebrows pulled together as he tried to think about it. He was 15 when he had his first kiss, he remembered that much. But where and who? He kept thinking, biting his lip lightly. "Joe...Henson." he said slowly, "It was Joe Henson and I was 15." he explained, thinking about it a little more, smiling when it started to come back to him "We were in the back of his dad's car up on a hill not too far from here. I don't remember what we used to call it, but it was the place to go if you were planning on your date to go anywhere" he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't really remember getting into the back of his dad's car...but I do remember his face when he tried to get into my pants" he shook his head "Apperantly, he had no idea who I was. We kissed...and he found out I had something more than he was expecting, my brother had to come and pick me up." he shook his head again, almost laughing.

Marth smiled a bit "well Joe henson missed out on a wonderful night with you" he said in a soft tone before caressing Akira's cheek with his strong furred hand. "Though he did get lucky for getting a kiss from someone as beautiful as you" he said in a sincere tone, the waiter of course interrupted the mood by bringing them a plate of ten bite sized eclairs. He smiled at the waiter politely though a bit annoyed, he grabbed one and held it up towards Akira's lips "take a bite" he suggested while smiling at Akira cheerfully. He wondered if Akira would be too embarrassed to do something like that in the middle of the restaurant, he wouldn't mind if Akira did fall back in embarrassment after all it was that shyness that made him so cute sometimes.

Marth continued to make Akira blush, just with his words. And Akira was starting to think that's what he liked about Marth best, his forwardness and his seemingly inability to be embarrassed about anything. He tensed before taking a small bite out of the éclair and sat back munching on it. He held his fingertips to his lips astonished by how good the éclairs were. "This. is. wonderful." he said, before grabbing his own and munching on it slowly. He closed his eyes and tried to pin point every last one of the ingredients they used. There wasn't much to éclairs, but everyone made the cream differently or sometimes they cooked the dough just a little bit differently from usual. It didn't really matter to Akira as long as he could figure out how they did it. He was too stubborn to ask about it, and most likely within the coming weeks he would be sitting in his kitchen, trying to recreate the goodness that this place had managed.

Marth nodded vigorously as Akira said that the eclairs were wonderful "I could eat them all day though I would become a fat kitty" he said in a joking tone before bringing the eclair to his mouth now. He ate it quickly savoring the taste before going to get some more, there were only ten and with two people they didn't last very long, he patted his belly when he finished his five eclairs and the began to purr softly. Though it was soft to him Akira would hear it quite easily as if he were sitting right against Marth's body, he smiled at Akira "so how do you like our date so far?" he asked gently.

Akira didn't even hear the question at first; he was too busy listening to the purring that was coming from Marth. He found his new favorite thing about Marth. It took a few minutes for him to realize that he was staring at Marth and blink "Sorry, what?" he asked, trying to hide the fact that he had been rude. Though Marth probably noticed anyway, Akira was rather entranced by Marth's ability to purr. It occurred to him that Marth could probably make a lot of sounds that a lion could and that he should probably get used to it and not stare in pure delight over the noises.

Marth could tell that something was distracting Akira and he wondered what it could be and then he realized that it was his purring as he had never let out that sound around Akira before. He grinned at the embarrassed little male "I asked how you were enjoying our date so far, I didn't want to seem boring but I also didn't want to try and go to extremes to impress you and end up embarrassing myself as that is the last thing I would want to happen".

"I'm enjoying it a lot." he said, thankful that the other didn't seem to really notice that he had been staring, at least he hadn't let on. "I've had a lot of fun with you, Marth. Plus, I doubt you could really embarrass yourself with me." he frowned and tried to think of a better way to phrase the sentence "I mean, I would probably think anything you did was either okay or sweet...among other things. You are very considerate of making sure I'm comfortable." He finished up his own éclairs and set his hands into his lap. "You make me very comfortable with you, I feel safe around you."

Marth of course couldn't help but let out a happy smile when Akira said that he felt very comfortable and safe around the lion hybrid, "I am glad I can make you feel that way around me Akira" he said in a gentle tone. He called the waiter over now and paid for the dinner since they were all done, now the larger male came to his feet and he held out his hands to the smaller male "shall we go for a walk on this lovely evening?" he asked in a soft playful tone. He couldn't help but imagine the blue haired male's lips upon his again and the next kiss would be even better, he would be able to feel that soft petite form against his like he always wanted, 'bah first date stop thinking about naughty things' he scolded himself mentally now.

Akira bit back a smile and took Marth's hand, standing up. "That sounds like a wonderful idea to me," he said and walked out of the restaurant with Marth. He was excited; he could feel his want to kiss the man next to him rising quickly. He thought it was silly to describe the way he had felt before when they just barely kissed as feeling sparks go off, but it's what he felt. As they roamed through the park for a bit he finally stopped, turning towards Marth. He bit his lip, looking slightly nervous about the kiss, but honestly he was excited and thrilled. He moved a little closer to Marth, letting Marth take the lead from there.

They both wanted this, Akira knew this. But that didn't prepare him for how much he wanted it. The moment the kiss started his eyes fluttered close and his arms worked their way around Marth's waist, Akira's height much too short for him to comfortably wrap his arms around Marth's neck, unless he was standing on tip toe. Though, with this kiss that wasn't far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom