Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeker of Roleplays. (I Want To Try Voice Roleplaying!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome To My New Thread!

((Those who came because of the Voice Role playing go to the post high lighted in red. Those who did not; I welcome PM's for new potential rps!))

Anyway Welcome to my new Request thread. The previous thread was getting all cluttered and messy. So I decided to begin a new one. For those that have regularly frequented my old thread and were wondering and prefer some of the pairing from the that thread. You need only look here. Otherwise, this new one will be the subject of updates and plot and paring additions. I also intend to have a more tighter focus. In fact, the old thread will be used as a place to throw away role-play Ideas that I no longer crave but if there are interested parties still; They can look there and bring it to my attention. That being said; Here we go! (Kink list is in my sig for all interested parties.)

First things first

Rules.

1.No god modding my character.
2.Be Semi-literate to literate (Literate is preferred.)
3. No one Liners.
4.If you are no longer interested in the rp, please pm me
5. Expect to get a PM from me after one week or rather seven days of no responding.
6. The preferred minimum post amount is two paragraphs or more.
7.I will RP with Females Only!
8. Have Fun!

Pairings I currently crave:

Original Pairings

Vampire X Elf
Slaver X Neko, Elf, Nymph, Succubus, or Human.
Master X Maid
Butler X Maid.
Incubus X Succubus.
Incubus X Nymph.
Dark Elf (Drow) X Elf

Plot for Pairings:

Vampire X Elf

For many years, A Vampire Clan Mordred has been rampaging the country side conquering and causing untold destruction. While traveling to their next destination, The Clan happens upon a group of nomadic elves. While spying on the elves, the Vampire Prince (My character) Finds himself Entranced with the Elven chiefs daugther (Your character). A plan comes to mind, and the prince ambushes the Elves, killing some but capturing most of them. The prince then forces the Elf cheif to give his daughter's hand in marriage or else he'll slaughter the rest. The Chief, seeing no choice agrees, and from there the story goes one. With the Vampire Prince, using all his power and and dominance to truly break in the elven girl and have her become his.

Slaver X (Your choice of Elf, Human, Succubux, Nymph neko ect...)
For many years, the Slaver has been traveling around the land capturing all sorts of girls and selling them to the highest bidders in a rich merchant town. Things change however as he receives a letter from his Father's estate telling him that he is to become the new head of the house and run the family business. Feeling obligated to return, he prepares for his journey, but not before one of his favored customers tells him to pick a slave (You) for himself to help him and pleasure him. The story's starts when my character picks your's for himself.

Master X Maid
A very standard one here. My character is the Master of a large Manor yours is of course a Maid. The plot would center around our day to day lives. However to make this different from most ones I've , It'll be set in a future science fiction setting. The Master will be the owner of a luxury airship, and along with his maid, we'll travel across the stars, getting into all sorts of fun adventures.

Butler X Maid.
Again A little different from the standard. But the Butler and the Maid have been child hood friends for many years. Once the pair completed their training, the reunite in their master (or Mistresses) House where they are told they most compete in the annual Butler/Maid competition. From there our characters most work togetehr to win this competition for the honor for their Mistress or Master, and to earn recognition from each other.

Incubus X Succubus.
The underworld is going through an energy crisis. However, after their war with the heavenly realms, The higher ups must do everything they can get energy to help sustain their world. One of things they do is send succubus' and Incubus to attain Sexual Energy. The story begins where the Incubus and succubus is sent to the mortal world as a pair. both of them decide to open a small little night club, dedicated to all sorts of kinks and bondage. The story will center around their adventures.

Incubus X Nymph (A third party, A succubus is optional)
For hundreds of years The Incubus/Succubus' and the Nymphs/Saytrs have always been at odds with each other. Always in a War. The prize these two groups have been fighting for is the Sexual energy of Humanity. However, things change when an Incubus meets an Nymph while in the middle of looking for prey to seduce and love. The Incubus fairly new to the field. Has never seen an Nymph. However, he finds himself enthralled by her and begins to seduce the Nymph. Thus begins a forbidden romance. Both party's have to keep their involvement with each other hidden from their respective races. As for the Optional Third Party. If she is included, A succubus finds out about the Nymph, and curious herself gets the Incubus to share The Nymph with her.

Magical Girl X Mad Scientist.

A mad scientist who care nothing about the world around and him and is only dedicated to creating wonder and horrors ends up in constant battle against the Magical Girl who seeks to stop him and his mad creations. Basically, they are arch rivals. On one faithful battle the Mad Scientist finally defeats and captures the Girl. Initially seeking to dissect and the girl and find out how magic works his mechanical assitant suggest another idea. Noticing that the girl gives off tons of energy while being tormented sexually the Mad Scientist decides to instead make her his little toy and use the energy she emits while in orgasm and arousal to fuel more of his Creations. For Science!

Heroic Bystander X Princess.
A Due to a Time Traveling magic or science experiment gone wrong an innocent by standard is dragged to a Magical fantasy world where in order to get out, he must rescue a princess from a maniacal Baron. After the rescue. He finally gets back to his world by with one unfortunate thing happen. The Princess with him also gets dragged to his world. From then on the heroic bystander must now help the Princess adjust to this modern world and it's strange customs and ways.

Elf X Drow (Dungeons and Dragons and it's respective settings)
For many years, a Elven battlemind has been traversing through the stars on his wooden a spelljammer. (Or Ilumnar haven't decided which to use yet) While journeying he stops onto a world(Forgotten realms, Athar, whatever we decide in PM) to obtain supplies. While searching for supplies the Elf happens upon a Drow woman who is being persecuted by the peasantry. Seeing that Drow is being persecuted the Elf takes it upon himself to rescue the Drow, and whisk him away on his ship which floats through space. Together the pair have adventure both wild and erotic...

Fandoms

The World God Only Knows
Super Robot Wars (Characters Basically from Mecha Anime. Crossover Ships)

Pairings (Super Robot Wars)
OC x Yoyo (Gurren Lagann)
------Tessa (Full Metal Panic)
------Zessica (Aquarion Evol)

The World God Only knows.

OC or Keima x Kanon
-----------------Ayumi
-----------------Chihiro
-----------------Shiori
-----------------Jun

Familiar Of Zero (Zero No Tsukaima)
OC x Siesta
------Kirche
------Tabatha
------Catteleya
------Tiffania

Sword Art Online
Kirito X Asuna
OC X OC (Prefer this actually)

Dungeons and Dragons(And it's respective settings)
Half Elf X Drow
Half Elf X Viconia

The Voice Role Playing Experiment.

Recently, I've been thinking of another way to role play. One that isn't text role playing. I'm talking about role playing using Mics. This idea came to me while in a D&D session. Completely random I'm know. It's tricky but its something I'd actually like to try. Here is a set of ideas and requirements I think would be appropriate for it.

1. Both partners in crime would obviously require a mic. I believe most lap tops these days have mics come to think of it. So good for the lap top owners. PC owners have to course have the actual device.
2.One of the partners would have to take on the role of "GM" so to speak and of course the main character their playing with. Role of GM can alternate back and forth.
3.Make sure not to use real pictures of one self. Just like Text role playing imagination should be key. An alternate portrait would also be preferable.
4.More rules and and guide lines can be established later if the experiment goes well.

More to be included Later

I look forward to role-playing with you!

RE: Seeker of Roleplays. (Rebooted, Remade, Reveangence!)

I like the sound of the Vampire/Elf pairing, I wouldn't mind rping that with you.

bump! Really craving the vampire x elf craving. I have a different plot idea pm to know more.

Bump! New plot added, and now currently craving Mad Scientist X Magical Girl! For Science!

RE: Seeker of Roleplays. (Now With Additional Plots!)

BUUUUUUUŪMP for Great Justice! Don't forget new Fandom and a new Plot has been added!

Bump For updates! New Fandom And new pairing added! (Though the pairing has no plot yet...)

BUMP! I have returned! Really hungry for an Incubus X Nymph RP. Can any girl Satiate this hunger.

(Succubus as a third party is optional and ideal. But not necessary. One can either get another player or dual role play this one. I will settle for just The Incubus X Nymph though.)

I'm interested in a couple of these, but I'll leave the ultimate choice up to you.

Vampire and Elf, Slaver and Slave (Neko preferred), Incubus and/or Nymph/Succubus.

It's been awhile since I've actually done some short forum RP. I'm used to places with word count requirements but trying to find a place to unwind. I've got some old characters from my Fantasy RP days I wouldn't mind to bring out of the closet.

err don't know if you'll get this Halo but I tried Pming you and it says your private messages were disabled.

Hmm... not sure what is going on there. I looked through some things and nothing seems to be disabled or restricted. I just sent you another PM. If you still can't reply, just edit your post here and I'll report it.

Tried to reply but it says that you disabled private messaging. Hmm maybe... Am I on your buddy list or ignore list? If it's ignore then I might be unable to send a message to you. if there's still a problem then it needs to be reported.

BUMP for great Justice! Currently craving the Dungeons and Dragons setting as well as the pairing. Anybody up to it!?!?

Hey :) I wouldn't mind doing the Magical Girl x Mad Scientist Rp with ya. I'm kind of dabbling in that area of Rp, as I mostly do adventure based stories, so it would be a good writing experience. Let me know if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom