Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age progression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walsingham

Planetoid
Looking for a female, confident and assertive but not domineering, willing to be aged. Detail is really important. I write very well (right down to the spelling, grammar and punctuation) and would be looking for a careful, articulate role play. There would be a sexual component, but incorporated to the frisson of fantasy. I know it's a rare fetish, but I'm hoping there's someone out there with whom I can connect! It can be the context of a broader plot: I'm willing to be flexible with the direction. If you don't mind being aged or aging yourself, say, as a disguise, we could write something really fun together.

If you knew anything about dick Grayson known as: Nightwing and also knew anything about Jason todd known as: The Red Hood pm me if you are interested. It will take sometime for someone to like this kind of rp just hang in their ok.

angelduskgirlcat said:
If you knew anything about dick Grayson known as: Nightwing and also knew anything about Jason todd known as: The Red Hood pm me if you are interested. It will take sometime for someone to like this kind of rp just hang in their ok.

Sorry; I don't.

Thanks for the encouragement!

angelduskgirlcat said:
Your welcome for the encouragement anytime. Oh ok.

In case there was any ambiguity, I thank you sincerely. It would make my year, if not my decade, to find the girl who would take on this rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom