Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Meet the Westons(Myself and 5 other ppl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJfoids

Super-Earth
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://img102.animecharactersdatabase.c">http://img102.animecharactersdatabase.c</a><!-- m --> ... er/ken.png

Ken Weston, a middle aged dad. Currently one of the seven board members who lead a major company. His work hours are very flimsy as he can go to work one day and not to next. He has been living happily with his wife and fours kida becuase of how much money he makes. Himself and everyone else seem pretty content in their 2 story house.

the house, The master bedroom along with 2 other rooms are upstairs, another beroom is downstairs. The twins stay in a room together, while the younger brother lives upstairs and the older lives downstairs.

This family loves each other. Ken has cuaght his twins makeing out with each other, but he didn't think much of it. He never would have forseen what will happen next to this family.

A high frequent beeping wakes up ken. He throws his hand to the alarm clock and turns it off. Time for him to begin the day.He heads downstairs for breakfast and coffee.

Re: Meet the Westons

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guy/xx_Azriel_xx/animeguys48.jpg?o=81">http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 8.jpg?o=81</a><!-- m -->

Jason Weston rolled over when the sun came through the blinds of his room around 7. He sighed deeply as he wandered around the room gathering up some clothes to wear for the day. He had today off from work, though his job at Mcdonalds could barely be considered a job, it payed the rent to stay at home. His dad had never formally charged him rent but he felt it was his responsibility to help care for the house now. He stretched for a bit loosening himself up before grabbing his clothes and heading upstairs and going into the bathroom. He turned on some warm water, stripped off his clothes and hopped in.

Re: Meet the Westons

Ken, now in the kitchen, was making some coffee. He heard footsteps and turned. He saw his eldest walk upstairs.
"well goodmorning to you too..shesh!"
He said in a quiet tone.
He continued making coffee, while humming.

Twins= <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.aerisdies.com/html/lb/img_513_51.html#img">http://www.aerisdies.com/html/lb/img_513_51.html#img</a><!-- m -->

Amanda woke up slowly and looked out the window by her bed in the room that she shared with her sister. It was a beautiful morning and she could hear some kind of movement somewhere in the house signifying that her family was awake. Pulling the covers back, she revealed the slim cloth that covered her body. Amanda was only wearing a white night shirt and some pink cotton panties. Still somewhat asleep, she moved down the stairs to the kitchen to get a piece of fruit and a glass of water. Her father was grabbing coffee. She nodded her head to him with a smile and then went back to her room to get ready for the day.

Jason climbed out of the slower drying himself off slowly, he was in no rush. He never was really a morning person and always moved slow because of that fact. he slowly combed out his hair making sure it fell into place before pulling on his boxers and pants before heading downstairs. He walked into the kitchen making himself a cup of coffee as well, "Morning dad." he mumbled under his breath, "Sorry bout earlier you know I am not a morning person."

"mornin!"
He said to his daughter, then again to his son when he came down.
He had finished his cup and had placed it in the sink.
"whats your plans for today son?"
He smirked at him, a slight chuckle was behind his voice when he talked.

He looked to his dad taking a seat at the table smiling, "Well I work third shift again tonight so I plan on doing absolutely nothing today." he smiled as he took a sip of his coffee before getting back up to make a bagel.

((Sorry took so long. Jus got back from havin surgery. Well since everyone seems to be following a blonde hair theme: http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/140/l_2661a96f245d4138b390d74a4145feb6.jpg ))

As the rest of the family woke up the front door clicked as the lock was turned and in walked a middle aged woman. Dressed in just a bikini and a see-through cloth around her waist, her body figure was exposed for all to see and not bad of a sight either. For being in her mid-late 20's she looked young as if only just out of her teenage years. Having just come back from her morning swim at the local pool, her long hair was soaking wet and little droplets ran down the skin of her back and shoulders. "Morning family!" She called into the house as she dropped her keys and bag at the coffee table in the family room and entered the kitchen where she saw her husband and handsome son. "Hello boys." Giving a peck on their cheeks she went to the fridge and opened it; gazing around it's contents for orange juice.

((And I need to find a picture. I shall after this post....))

Just as always, as the rest of the family woke up, William Weston was asleep in his bed. The alarm was ringing, a very annoying tone that got louder as each minute passed. He slept past it, only lifting his head enough to cover it with his pillow before drifting back to sleep. "MmmmmmMmMMrrrmmgrgmmmm..." he mumbled to himself as the tone got louder. "MMmmmmmrrrmmm turn the fucking thing off.......!". Suddenly he was up, dashing across the room to switch the alarm off...before dashing back and collapsing into his bed once more.
Wasn't it the weekend? Will deserved to sleep in; yet one of his parents always set his alarm to wake him up early. "It's healthy!" they would claim, an obvious cover up for making him work for them.
Pulling the covers back above his head and drifting off back into sleep, he sighed. Maybe they would let him sleep in for once.

Jason smiled as he looked at his mom walking in. He had to admit, no matter how dirty the thoughts were, he had a strange lust for her. He smiled broadly when she gave him his traditional peck on the cheek. "Morning mom, still don't care for clothes I see." He added playfully mocking her as he finished making his bagel and returned to the table with his coffee.

(Late 20's is WAY too young!!!! our eldest son is 19...so your gunna have to around at least 38....somewhere around there...sry bout that. oh and my guy doesnt have blonde hair lol)

"Nope!"
He said to his son's remark about his wife. He loved the fact that she was so open with her body. It was one of the main reason he got together with her, he loved her, she loved him thats all there was too it. He watched her walk in all wet, yes she was hot but,
"Honey! the floor!"
He pointed at the wood floor as drips of water fall onto it.

((Well you didn't specify ages lol but alright thats fine. I shall correct myself now. An I know your not blonde but all the kids are so one of us had to be lol Whoops forgot to say her name. Unless you have a name for her Kaim, my characters name is Abigail))

She looked at them with a playful grin on her face. "Behave yourselves." It was true, she never had a thing for clothes. A body like hers at the age of 36((as high as I'm going)) and after two children PLUS twins, she was proud of her figure and always finding ways to show it off. Her husband enjoyed it so what harm could it be?

Hearing her husband exclaim about the floor she looked to him and then looked down. Seeing the small puddle her hair made she chuckled. "Whoops. Clumsy me." Shutting the fridge she snatched a wash cloth from the stove and crouched down to whipe up the water. Doing so caused a straight down view of her vleavage to her husband and anyone else standing next to her.

Yelling and commotion downstairs. Will sighed, slowly getting up and getting dressed. He threw on the first thing he saw in his closet, a pair of pajama pants (the button hole in the center of the pants doing little to conceal his above average manhood...but who cared? He was with family.), a plain grey t-shirt, and a pair of socks. Making sure that his alarm and lights were turned off, Will stalked down the stairs. Most of the family was in the kitchen, he didn't want to meet them yet. Instead he made a quick detour to the family computer, logging in to the popular social networking site all the kids were using these days.

Sending out messages to his best friends, Will's heart sunk. Each and every one was busy today, leaving him with no excuse to avoid the house, along with the cleaning and chores that usually came with it on the weekend. Letting out a short sigh, he exited out and walked towards the living room. He turned the corner, waving to his Father and older brother. Will turned towards the fridge, eyes falling on the crouched form of his mother.

"Aw...." he said, holding a hand in front of his face to block her cleavage from view. "Mom, put some clothes on...!" he said, dropping his hand for a second to sneak a glance. "I don't want to see that. . ."

Abigail looked up to see the hidden face of her youngest son above her. "Hm?" She looked down at herself again and chuckled after realizing what he was talking about. "Oh please, it's not like they're any different from any other pair of breasts I'm sure you boggle at." She then moved to stand up and paused for a moment for she was face to face with the opening in his pants. My had her son grown. Then shaking her head softly she stood up and grinned. "And as if you're one to talk about exposing certain body parts." At the end of her sentance she hooked her pointer finger over the front of the waistband of his pants and pulled slightly, then letting go so they snapped back but without hurting him. "Well since everyone is so naggy about my attire I'll go get dressed." She dropped the rag on the counter and headed up the stairs; her hips giving a slight roll with each step that she had come to do by habit now-a-days.

"Yeah, I boggle at breasts all the time..." It was a well known fact to most people Will knew that he loved tits. Girls he was friends with would usually cover themselves around him, either jokingly or because they knew how perverted he really was. "..just not my Mom's.". He stood awkwardly as she paused in front of his crotch, turning slightly red. He made a motion to cover himself, stopping when she began to rise again. "Well..it's not like it's hanging out..." he said, growing redder as she pulled at his waistband. He watched her go, still blushing.
Dismissing any thoughts on the matter, Will turned to why he had come to the kitchen in the first place; breakfast. Pouring himself a bowl of cereal, he went out to the living room to eat and watch whatever happened to be on. Something smelled. . .
Oh, it was him.
"Gotta take a shower. . ." he thought aloud, finishing his cereal. The shower that he usually used was broken, the only remaining one being his parent's. Will stood up and made his way up stairs, walking in his room and searching for a towel.
He knocked on his parents' door.
"Hey...I have to take a shower. Hurry and get dressed..." he yelled through the door.

She was over by her wardrobe looking dresser and untying the strings of her bikini top that looped around her neck. All the while admiring her reflection on the inside of one of the wardrobe doors. Just as she managed to undo the strings and pull off her top was when she heard the knock and then Will's voice. Giving a soft chuckle she unwrapped the see-through cloth around her waist and dropped the two garments on the ground. "Then go take a shower, I'm not using the bathroom." She then continued to rummage through the drawers of the wardrobe for a bra.

His Mother gave him the 'ok' to open the door and take a shower, therefore she must be decent...or at least, covered.
This is what he thought as he opened the door, looking first towards the bathroom door and then towards his Mom. Will breathed out as short yelp, covering his eyes. "Mom...!" he yelled, shaking his head. "Don't tell me to come in if you're naked...!". Will wouldn't have a problem with having a naked, attractive woman in front of him, of course. He would even think her hot....had she not been his own Mother.
A gap formed between his fingers, opening just enough for him to get a good look. He felt a very slight growing sensation in his pants as he looked, making him shift his footing so nothing would show.

"OH calm down. It's not like I'm fully naked. You can see anything bad anyway. Although she believed this to be true, for her back was to him and she still had the bottom of her bikini on, she forgot about the life-size mirror on the inside of the wardrobe which reflected her front.

She continued to rummage for a bra and when finally finding one she stood upright and began to fiddle with the snaps, trying to open it.

"Your mirror...!" he exclaimed, shaking his head. "I can see your tits...". He said the last sentence much quieter, starting to make his way to the bathroom. All the excitement had caused a bulge to form...something he would take care of behind the closed (and locked) bathroom door. "Just...warn me next time..." he said, stopping at the door to stare for a second before taking a shower.

"Huh?" She looked up to the mirror and yelped slightly. Shutting the door she giggled softly. "How embarrassing." She was indeed blushing softly as she got her bra on and re-clipped it. Hearing the door shut and lock behind her she continued getting dressed. Changing into a noodle strap shirt that was loose and only reached the middle of her tummy, noodle-string underwear ((things that are a mix between panties and thongs)), and some skin tight jeans that hugged her hips and thighs but remained loose from her knees down. "That's better."

coming upstairs, Ken was smirking.
"Hey whats all the comotion up here!?"
He looked at his very attractive wife, and slowly dropped his jaw.
"Come here you sexy fox!"
Ken walked close to her and held her and begun to kiss her.

She looked over her shoulder at the sound of her husbands voice. Wehn she saw his jaw drop she giggled and did a slight pose for him. "As you wish." She went to him as he called her over and even jumped up so her legs wrapped around his waist. Smiling down at him as he held her up she closed her eyes and kisses him back.

Serena finally awoke. It was no odd sight for her to wake up several hours after everyone else in the family. Even after hitting snooze on her alarm at least three times, she still didn't leave her bed for a good 20 minutes. When she finally mustered the strength, she got out of bed, threw on some light clothes, and went downstairs to start preparing herself breakfast. No doubt everyone else would be up, so she prepared herself for whatever her crazy family would be doing.

He continued to kiss her, until placing her gently on their bed.
"I love you!"
He wiggles his nose on hers and chuckles. He then looks at the closed bathroom door, while hearing the shower.
"Whos in there?"
He pointed behind him with his thumb to the door while asking his sexy wife.

She forced herself to unwrap her legs from him as she was placed on the bed. "And I love you!" She smiled and wriggled her nose back against his. Blinking at the question, she followed his thumb direction to the bathroom. "Oh it's Will. The main bathroom shower isn't working, remember?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom