Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deiranoth looking for scene partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deiranoth

Planetoid
Hi, I'm looking for some people who are into doing fantasy-style roleplays with some plot-advancement intermingled with some smut. To me I find that sex with context to be more fun than sex just for sex's sake. I'm willing to discuss what's going to happen and my post length varies. Generally I'm pretty good at at least giving you a half to a full paragraph in my posts, but if you want quality, give me time to think it up and hammer it out.

Pairings that I like:

Dragonslayer/Dragon
Mage/Priestess
Knight-Errant/Servant
Prince or Princess/Commoner
Elf/Half-Elf
Demon/slave
Human/Succubus
Hunter/Dryad
Slaver/Slave
Youkai Kitsune/Human
Sorcerer or Sorceress/Dragon

Types of things I particularly enjoy in my rps:

non-con
pregnancy
Magic Use
Transformation
Body Alteration(Light stuff that isn't too damaging like tattooing, piercings, and the occasional branding)
build-up
plot advancement
romance
Mind Control
Light to Heavy Bondage
Strong, Independent Women

Definite No-nos:
Stuff that should belong in the toilet
Extreme Body Alteration
Death as a sex-tool
Necrophilia

Personal requests:

If we end up doing a scene and you're having trouble making a post, please notify me. I know that sometimes life gets in the way or you're suffering from writer's block. I do too, but if you decide not to post at all without a reply as to why, I find it a bit rude, so please at least notify me if something happens.

Here's my current scene ideas:

The Contract Maker: "Why hello good sir. You seem to be suffering from some problems. Problems that risk you losing everything including your head. I can make it all go away. All you have to do is sign."
A devious demon as the gods themselves, he searches the world seeking desperate people eager to do whatever it costs to make their problems go away. When he finds one, he appears at their home as a pale man dressed in a black robe atop a roan horse. Promising to take away all of his problems, he only asks for one thing. One of his treasures. He doesn't tell the man what he wants, instead he feeds that desperation until he blindly signs. With the contract signed, he leaves that man never to be seen again for one full moon.
True to his word, The Contract Maker makes all of the man's problems go away, leaving him happy, but that happiness is fleeting. When the moon has passed, he comes to the man's home and takes one of the treasures that was promised in the contract, and that treasure is one of the women in his family. After taking her, he spirits her far away to his home, where he trains the women he picked, and trains her to become one of the slaves he desires. Whether it be an ordinary slave for another human or demon, a breeding slave that has been altered to birth many children a year and love it, or if the slave took to the training extraordinary well, he turns the woman into a succubus to feed off of the sexual energy of men everywhere.

The Spirit of Desire: Since time immemorial, there has been a spirit that fed off the sexual hunger of mortals. Unable to possess men, it instead took unsuspecting women and dominated their minds, turning them into sex-starved harlots, feeding off the seed, nectar, and sexual energy of the person and the one that they ensnared themselves until there's nothing left, leaving the woman to die. For centuries this spirit has claimed many a victim until one day, a sorcerer bound this spirit to a necklace. After the binding, he took it and threw it into the ocean. Little did he know that's exactly what it wanted and after being cast into the ocean, it rode the tides to a different place, seeking new prey. After finally washing up on a far away shore, it laid there in the sands, waiting, for a woman to come and pick it up.
About 30 years later, that very necklace is picked up by a traveling priestess who entranced by it, puts it on. The cycle of lust has restarted.

I'll post more ideas in the future and I have a few others. If you want to hear them, send a PM my way and I'll send it to you.

bump plus modification of The Contract Maker since the Rabbit Hole took a nosedive into oblivion. Also, I would like to apologize to those who I stopped messaging. I am very sorry for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom