Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid Extraordinaire!

"I think that you are the best in your job so I don't think it would be hard for you to make it lively for both of us," Derek said with a smile on his face. "And I would like if you get some rest after you are done with cleaning my room. I don't want that you get to tired."
When Emi was gone, Derek stood up and walked over to the fridge, he took out a coke and drunk from it.
She really is a nice girl. I just hope that she loves to work here and not only for the money that I'm giving her. She is a person who I can trust... Derek thought.

"As you wish, Master. I will retire to my room after I am finished cleaning yours," Emi nodded, stepping out of the room to get started on his. Although it was a bit untidy and had an unusual scent, she was pleasantly surprised to discover that there were no food articles or stashed bits of trash anywhere to be found. She made sure to leave his papers entirely untouched, and made her way around the room intentionally not so much as touching his desk. Satisfied with her work, she then slipped out and headed back to her own room to unpack her things and take a nap.

"You don't really need to retire to your own room. You can also walk around in the house or go outside. I don't really have a problem with that," Derek told her. He went out of the kitchen as she was cleaning his room. As he walked up the stairs, he shouted: "But before you take a break, I would love it if you could bring me a towel. I'm going to take a shower, you can just walk in and lay it down in the bathroom." It sounded quite normal as he said it but it was kind of weird if somebody would have said that to him. Mm. Maybe next time I need to say it on another way. Now it's like I want that she sees me naked... Didn't even thought about that. When he opened the door, he walked in the bathroom and started to undress himself. He turned on the water and waited for the water to be at the good temperature, not to hot nor to cold.

"Understood, Master," Emi nodded and promptly set off to fetch him a towel. She didn't think it to be a particularly unusual request, as maids were known to help their masters take baths for centuries (at least Emi beleived this to be so, in any case), so this was not that strange to her. She stepped inside the bathroom carefully and laid it down beside the bath, not paying any particular attention to her master's state of undress.

When Emi entered the room, Derek turned around, just by accident. He winked at Emi as a sign that he wasn't bothered by the fact that she saw him naked in the bathroom. "Thanks Emi. And you don't need to call me Master anytime. You aren't a slave," Derek said with a smile, his body good visibile because of the lighting in the room. "Do you still enjoy it here?" he asked to his maid.

"Y-yes, m- Derek," Emi managed to catch herself before calling him master once again, giving him a curt nod while trying hard not to stare at his body. She was remarkably well collected considering that his entire body was well within her range of vision, "I enjoy working here very much, Derek. I appreciate your kindness in allowing me to work for you and live here. I have no complaints, for this line of work is my pleasure as well as my duty to perform. It truly is a dream come true."

Derek nodded. "I'm very pleased to hear that you like it here and that you consider this as a dream that is coming true. I'm really happy to have a good maid like you," Derek replied. When Emi was still in the bathroom, Derek stepped into the shower and the water starting to run down his muscled body. Derek didn't really cared that Emi could see him naked because it was probably going to happen more then once, she was his maid so if she needed something in the bathroom, she couldn't just wait for him to finish. When he was washing himself, he started to whistle a song, Twisted Nerve.

Back
Top Bottom