Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Temple of the Great Falls

WolframTheGreen

Planetoid
Just checking interest for a sort of far-eastern temple setting. Nothing Wuxia, but much akin to a Grand Temple guarding forbidden knowledge and secrets *winkwink*.

It'll of course have an order of monks in it, but it'll also be open to all visitors seeking inner peace and spiritual enlightenment. Any takers?

Oh yeah! I'm also open to other ideas anyone could have to make things more exciting, though I'd like to keep the general theme if possible~

I'd like to play a big, burly man. He practices unarmed combat and is good with his hands.

Wow that's a lot of interest <3

I'm fine with any characters so long as they're in theme.

Character profiles go here guys: bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=32982

>Tech-Priest Vermillion 05/20/12(Sun)14:48 No.19174637
>>19174589
>Alright. Waiting for a target. I'll just say this, I'm going to try shitting out tl;dr walls of text constantly, to really shove in the shitfuckers faces how you Roleplay.

>So... I might not be able to keep up with the usual fare I've seen thusfar.

Just so prospective actual roleplayers may know, this is a setup by 4chan to chastise those they deem bad roleplayers by drawing them into... bad roleplaying. These guys are all a bunch of trolls. Thread is here: http://boards.4chan.org/tg/res/19172666

I've already replied. Don't listen him guys, he'll go away if we just ignore him.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=32983

I think we're gonna keep going. Kadavro, even with the "history" the rest of us have, are you still interested?

Okay I think things have calmed down.

Lets start fleshing things out.

What are your jobs at the temple?

Brother Dowjin's Job is to protect the master of the temple.

Hmm, it might be I will have to change my job yet. I wanted to be a questing knight who came here for answers to his life, as described in the OOC, but if you want I can take the job as the Defender of all who decide to reside in the temple

Brother Valenti shall be the head custodian of the temple, he will defend it from dust, dirt, rot, and infestation.

Back
Top Bottom