Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope - An Intro

PattonFan

Planetoid
I would frequent the parks in my hometown. I was lonely and seeing the people so happy would please me as much as anything possibly could. The children playing, the couples holding hands, the men walking their loyal and loving dogs. It was almost surreal in my small, lonely world. I'd sit there for hours occasionally reading the newspaper or just listening to my iPod. I had cute names for the regulars to the park; there was an old man who would walk his dog here every day. His dog was probably equally as old as him in dog years, but still happy to spend time with him. I called them Earl and Steve, but have no idea why. Then there was the lady jogger. She would be there every day except Wednesday - I had assumed that it was just a busy day for her, which is why she could never make it, I called her Sunshine because of the way even very little light shined off her blond hair when she ran. There was also a couple that would come site on the same checkered blanket and have lunch between noon and two every Sunday. They were a cute couple, no more than 23.

One day I started noticing a girl no more than fourteen coming to the park each day with different boys. She was rather... Developed for her age. She had nice curves, large breasts, but what gave her away was her face and personality. They would hold hands, kiss, and do typical young kid things. It was a little weird, it would be a new boy every two or three days, and each time it would get a little more awkward. It started out walking together and talking. It progressively went from that to holding hands, then kissing, whispering, hands in pockets, and more.

It got progressively worse in terms of the guys she was with. She was only five three or four. She was incredibly slender - the only thing that could have put her over 100 pounds is her boobs and ass. But soon I saw her with guys closer to 20. I'm convinced she lied about her age to them because they didn't seem nervous when with her. I would watch out of curiosity as she'd pass with her new boy toy each time. I didn't feel the need to intervene since she wasn't with them long enough to get anywhere with them.

Well, one Wednesday she came by early before the afternoon on the arm of a guy around 23; my age. She should have been in school, but alas, there she was. She led him back into the thick woods behind the park. I started to doubt myself on her age range, so I started to check my phone to see if schools happened to be closed today for some weird observance or a teachers' work day. School was in, so maybe her face just looked young. I passed it off as kids just having fun, though. I tried to convince myself that nothing was happening.

This continued to happen, though. More and more often. I became more and more curious. My interest became peaked and one day I followed them back. Today, the girl was wearing a short skirt, rainbow stockings, a corset and her hair was tied into bows. She was so fucking cute - I felt perverted just thinking about her. When I found them, he was on her knees giving some greaser in a leather jacket head. Granted, he was big and thick - not as much as me, but it would be something to be proud of over the average man. She was a pro, too. She worked the hand properly, the tongue, and even managed to work the sack over. This guy was in so much pleasure he couldn't even use his hand to push her head with proper rhythm. It didn't take long for him to cum. He blew his full load in her mouth and she swallowed it all... It was impressive.

For some reason, I spoke up. "What the hell are you kids doing here?!" I yelled, coming out from behind the tree I was hiding behind. The man quickly pulled up his pants and bolted. I'm pretty sure he thought I was a cop. She remained, though. She didn't seem fazed. "You saw it, didn't you?" Her voice was cute... And young. It caught me off guard. "Yes. I saw it all," I replied without hesitation. She smiled a very confident look towards me - directly at me. "Well, then, you know I'd been unsatisfied..." Her eyes glanced down towards my pants. She could see my massive erection. He lifted her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing panties, and immediately started rubbing her clit, inviting me over.

Against my better will, I advanced. She grabbed my pants and dropped them. My cock popped right out at her face. She was impressed. "10, 11?" she asked, kissing it, and licking the precum off it. "11 and a half," I said confidently. Her hand wrapped around it, "And impressive girth!" She said, excitedly. For some reason this got me off. My cock throbbed, she could feel it and started stroking. It didn't take long before she stopped, turned around on all fours and placed her ass in the air and face to the ground.

It was beautiful. Her pussy was a slight slit, so I advanced and spread the lips - it was bright pink. Glorious. I could feel precum push out of my cock. I licked it for a moment; she moaned. It was delicious. I quickly spoke up out of guilt, hoping to get out of this situation, "I don't have any condoms." She sighed and told me she was on birth control. I immediately started rubbing my cock against it, she moaned and I could feel her throb, pulse and get even more wet. I slid a finger in, and before it was even three quarters in, I could feel her cervix. She was tight and tiny. This was going to hurt, but it wouldn't matter because I was going to like it.

I guided myself in. I won't lie, she was so wet I didn't even have to force it. She was wanting. She let out a moan and backed herself on my rod. I was still nervous; she ended up doing the pushing. She did most of the work. It's kind of embarrassing to admit. This lasted for about ten minutes before she came. She came hard. I could feel it, and the feeling of her cumming made me cum. It had been a while since I did that, and I could tell she could feel it. She pulled herself off of my shaft and rolled over. So much of my cum poured out of her snatch, even I was impressed.

"Wow... I've never came like that," she said as she raised her hand to her head. I was sort of embarrassed that it didn't last very long, but this girl was far too gorgeous for anyone to actually last long - not to mention she was tight as hell. She looked at me with shining eyes. "My name is Hope." After that day, I never saw her again.

Back
Top Bottom