Stay a while and listen (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minderbinder

Super-Earth
So, um, I'm rather terrible when it comes to search threads. I think I've only done one in my RPing career, and even then I recall it being rather shoddy.

But, well, here goes nothing!

----Introduction

Right then, my name is Minderbinder (feel free to call me Minder, Binder, Minderbinder, hey you, weirdo, etc) and I'm currently looking for an RPing partner! I'll start by mentioning that I'm only looking for FxF RPs at the moment, and I'm willing to RP with both ladies and gentlemen. As long as you think you can RP a female, I'll gladly take you!

Going a bit more into myself, I'd consider myself semi-lit to literate, it all depends on how I'm feeling. With length, I'm mostly one for posting three to four paragraphs, though I'll try my best to mirror whatever you can put out.

Finally, I can play either dominant or sub, both of which I'm fine with playing. However, I really prefer it when both people are Switch, as I think it adds a bit more to the RP.

----Interests

In terms of interests and the like, I'd say I'm generally pretty open. Generally, as long as it isn't really depraved or anything along the lines I'll probably be fine. However, for those wanting some a bit more specific here's a handy-dandy (though to be honest rather crappy) list to browse.

• Plot BEFORE Sex (this is a big one, I'm going to do an RP based soley on sex)
  • Tastefulness (and when we do actually get to the latter, I think there should be a degree of classiness in how things go down)
  • Fights for dominance
  • Shower/Bath scenes

I'm not a fan of bathroom stuff, anthros, incest or torture. Please don't come to me with this kind of stuff.

----Pairings

Anyhow, here are the pairings I'm interested in. Remember, these are all FxF pairings, and I'm fine with playing either role.

• Human/Vampire (Any setting)
  • Human/Demon (any setting)
  • Human/Naga (preferrably fantasy)
  • Angel/Demon (any setting, though I wouldn't mind having it take place in a more modern setting)
  • Human/Mermaid (a Siren would also work, and I think it could be fairly interesting)
  • Alien/Human

A bit small at the moment, though I'm going to try expand on these and try to add actual plots as well. Also, if you have other then what's in this list then feel free to shoot me a PM. I probably will say yes!

----Conclusion

Anyways, that's it for now...sorry for the mess >< Will probably be updating this quite a bit later on, but if anything already catches your interest then feel free to toss me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom