Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy game interest check

What system should we use?

• DnD 4E (most familiar)

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • GURPS (somewhat familiar)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Pathfinder (Newest for me)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be interested in a classic dungeon delve with a sexual twist? Monstergirls, inter party "relations" maybe even some sexual puzzles? I'd be very interested in attempting to run a game using either DnD 4E, Pathfinder or the GURPS systems, if I can get at least 4 willing people, at least 2 guys and 2 girls preferably, I'll write us up a fun little adventure!

Gurps seems the most ill fitted so I'm not anticipating running a gurps game, I've never played pathfinder but am somewhat familiar with the rules of both it and 3.5, 4 is where im most comfortable as its the only DnD I've ran before.

Setting is still up in the air as is the "sex to combat" ratio, so here are a few questions I'd like answered if your interested:

First vote on the poll!

1.What sort of character would you want to play? at least tell me the race and class for your preferred system.

2.What world would you want to see it take place in? again for your preferred world (Im partial to planescape thought I haven't seen much for 4E for it alas)

3.How would you want the sexual aspect of it dealt with? would you want to be able to lose to a monster but rather then dying they rape you? or would you want combat and sex separate, meaning sex would only be between PC's or a PC and an NPC, bar wenches, that princess you rescued, the druid leading you through the woods etc.

4.What if any other tools should we use, there are plenty of dice rolling systems online and there are even some things that let you play the entire game, as well as character sheet storing and the like, should we use any of that or play purely on the honour rules?

I think I'd have the characters start at level 1, it's the only way I've ever started and I think it'll give us more to work with in the long term if we choose to continue it.

Some ideas for settings could be:

Planescape - a group of newbie adventurers lost in sigil?
Forgotten realms - captured by Dark elves!

I will update it as I get more ideas, hopefully I've piqued some peoples interest!

PsionicCuttlefish has suggested the possibility of dropping the rules all together, making it basicly a free form rp in the forgotten realms world, classes and races would still exist though it would all be done through roleplay rather then rolls and such, does this appeal to anyone? I would still require a basic character sheet with class and race, name personality equipment and the like and the thread would be moved to the group roleplay section.

I might be interested in this. So, what I got is. That this is an adult, dnd campaign, with sexual twist added in. Ya, sounds like loads of fun.

My concept is, a human cleric: He would be as wise, strong, and charismatic as any cleric should be. But, is very ignorant when it comes to sex, love, and other such things. In fact, he pretty much gets scared, and dodgy of the subject. And is like a small child when it is offered. (HE will of course be of legal age.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom