Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marik's offical RP request thread ( m/m m/f m/futa futa/f )

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthMarrek

Planetoid
Ok I have a few idea's for some RP's I have been craving. I am looking for long term partners, So any that just go one fuck then done stay away. I do not judge on skill, or spelling. But as long as I can't tell whats going on. I don't care if you even do one liners. But first post must has some background to it.

Any with a (>O.O)> symbol have been taken.

Naruto

It has been 30 years since then end of the great ninja war. Naruto who had saved all now sat in office as Hokage. Now a new threat has arisen from the darkness and a new evil threatens to take the land. The new evil coming from a Ninja village that was all but unknown to the outside world. The village of hidden ((insert crafty name here...I cant think up any non lame ones at the moment <.< )) , but this is not the story as of yet. Right now our story takes place with 3 ninja students and there new teacher. A tale of blood, pain, friendship, loss, and maybe love.

Info on {Naruto} RP: This RP will be based off of OC chars. This will have a long plot that will need to be planed as the story goes. Also being able to play multiple chars at once is a big plus.

Final Fantacy X

It had been 20 years since the defeat of Yu Yavin and sin. The world was at peace and being restored back to its formal glory. people called it the end of all, and the final peace. Oh how they were wrong. A new darkness rose out of the sea; A new SIN, But how and why? To what deed did the world deserve this? A new summoner and her/his/hir guardian travel out to find all 7 summons, as well as to search for clues to help figure out this mystery.

Info: the summons can be from any of the FF series so if there's one ya like put it in, Also this RP will be made of mostly OC chars. If ya want we can add some cannon char's.

Zombie Apocalypse

We all know the story, World is fine, and then BOOM zombies. well that's not the case here. The world was already going to shit. You see the government had found a way to create free labor and not slaves kind mind you, they used... Zombies. That's right, The clean non payable workers that never tired, never needed food, or sleep. In fact they were seen everywhere. Life's great solution, or unlife that is. Well you know how it goes, protests over human/zombie rights. unlife-lovers want them free and others want them dead. Well the unlife-lovers got there wish. One day a small group of them got into the "Zombie Creation Center" and tried to give them more intelligence, Make them smarter so they can lead there own "people" to freedom, well they succeeded. They created the King of zombies, but it didn't work just as planed. Mr. King himself killed all the group and lead the zombies in mass take over. So ya... now were are smack dab in a war between humans and the walking dead. And they are winning.

Dot//Hack

The world, its not just a game now. Its a life style, The game has grown more then anyone would have thought possible, some area's even look futuristic. Hell even guns were added although the game has always worked the same. Two players start there journey in side "The World" only to quickly find themselves facing something that could change there life's forever. This act trap's them inside "The World" leaving there body's in a coma. But it seems there not the only ones, They later find out that two others Had been trapped as well. These four players join up to find the key of twilight a legandary item that may help them get home. The only question is. Will they find it, Or will they fall and face the ultimate "Game Over"?

Info: This RP is based off OC char's only, Also multiple char running is a must.

Persona 3 FES

You know, It has never Occurred to the world that a single hour could hold so much horrors for the world, Hell some of the world doesn't even know this hour exists. Seeing every one turns into coffins anyways during this time, why would anyone know? These dark creatures go across the streets and attack anyone who gets out thou, or is awake. Thous people are never the same. But two people somehow meet up during this time in front of a blue door, one walking out and one about to go in. They team up to fight the shadows, And put a stop to the "Dark hour". But they will need more then just luck to win.

Info: This RP is based off my fave Persona game, OC chars are a must. Yes cannons can be brought in seeings its along the same time like.

Pokemon

A trainer gets his/her/hir Pokemon for the first time, Even thou they started a bit later then most due to family obligations. They travel to see the local professor. Due to his/her/hir age The professor take him/her/hir to the back room to choose his/her/hir first Pokemon from Pokemon that has been given to him/her, due to lack of trainers wanting them. After choosing his/her/hir Pokemon he/she/shi heads out on his/her/hir journey.

Info: This can go into any range of Pokemon from normal poke's to Poke-morphs. And generation of Pokemon can be used and can start in your fave region. The professor comes with said region of course.

A new world[/b][/i][/u]

Human imagination can be a bitch some times, it can even create new dimensions, But when this dimension leeks into ours bad things happen. No not like war, and stuff like people disappearing. The world I speak of is the one of the furry's. Our tale takes place as a human is ready his/her/hir favorite furry web-comic (be it naughty or not.) when his/her/hir computer screen starts to glow. the human is sucked into the comp and changed into a furry. Afterward he/her/hir wakes up landing on a strange hill. a voice calls out as smoke clears. "Did it work?"

Info: This RP deals with furrys and all OC.

Son X Mother Incest RP

Mar had been a only child since he could remember. He lived with both his father and mother for as longest time. Like all married couples they had fights. But one day Daddy got a bit to, let us say "Dominate" with his wife, and was taken away from them, Good riddance. Mar had always loved his mother, And always fantasized about her, but with dad around he couldn't do anything. Things were about to change.

Others without plot.

Master/slave
Mistress/slave
father/daughter
brother/sister
Demon/human
vampire/werewolf
werewolf/human
vampire/human
furry/human
furry/furry
slave/master
rape/victim
Superhero/supervillen
Superhero/human
Supervillen/Human
Star Wars
MLP

Anime Related

Naruto
Yu-Gi-Oh
Bleach
Pokemon
Monster Rancher
Digimon
Dot//hack
Teen Titans (Yes, It was originally from Japan so it makes it a anime)
FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Code Geuss
Ouran High school host club
Soul Eater
Vampire Knight
Ao no Exorcist
Fruits Basket
Dragon Ball Z
Kuroshitsuji

Game Related

Final Fantasy (any game)
The Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Mana
Persona (any game)
Mortal combat
Soul Calibur (Any game
Left for dead1 or 2
Resident Evil
Elder scroll's (Any game)
D&D (Keep it 3.5, also do D&DA)
Wizard101
WoW (World of Warcraft)
Megaman
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda

Hey DarthMarrek good luck with your rping search thread I wish you luck. Too bad you don't know anything about dick grayson aka known as: Robin or aka known as: Nightwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom