Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Furry] Slave or dom RP (Straight pref)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain_The_Insane

Meteorite
So, I am okay with same sex fun.. but I highly prefer playing M/F or F/M RPs. I am looking to be dommed in some way whether I am a slave or not, Note I do not like pain some is fine and to be expected if I am RPing a slave. But I avoid RPs where torture and such is involved.

I will likely be rping via skype! or some other IM service! please understand this! And that means there will likely be naughtyness.

I have a good few choices of characters and they can be altered mostly and understand I am willing to play female characters as well but my RP is mostly me playing males so thats why it is here.

The characters i have in mind are as follows.

[Alu]A Bat, can be played from a normal male all the way up to having always been a slave. He can have tattoos piercings or none at all. the main consistent things is he is a vampire bat and very very shy.

[Chaos, Lament, Lexov or beast.]A black Tigerfox. He has a black coat and has white stripes. I have a few backgrounds depending on how you want the character. This is the only character I will play as slightly pudgy as well. (This is usually a rather depressed and difficult to deal with at times.. only RP with this one if you are serious.)

[Airador]A black or deep green Dragon. This one is a peaceful fighter he fights for the sport not to hurt people. He tends to wear loose garb and has a rather monk like nature. he is quite shy and well natured. (this one can be talked about... some find his shyness frustrating! so you can ask for a less shy version.)

[Random generic fox!] Yes I play a fox, he is unique each and every time I pull him out so expect a randomly generated color and personality.

[Karrin] A bioluminecent Arcanine! I usually pick between red, blue and purple when making him you can ask for alternate colors if you want. He is protective and looking for a mate that won't betray him. (this one is good for a girlfriend type RP.. and expect him to always be carrying some sort of very very large weapon with him.. usually in the trunk of his car.... think! glowy people are rare!) [Note any flesh glows... paws mouth his bits them tings]

[Blackard] The demonic fox.. there is not much to say about him he is a demon fox normal coloration with abit of red. this is not the shy one.. but he is always looking for a demonic misstress.

[zizthas] The naga, He is a naga like the ones in World of warcraft. this one isn't really all that shy either and his scales are a deep blue and emerald green.

[Axel. 1] This one is a interesting one, he is a Dragon wolf Tiger. He has red fur and is a genetic hybrid! (To learn more about this character you -have- to play with him.. he is in a futristic type RP.. involves mechs and he has a long detailed background)

[Axel. 2] Much different from the first one! This Axel started out in the Starcraft universe and is a very very very difficult character. He has mental abilites many forms and is all around overrrrpowered. TO THE EXTENT that he can litterally cause a dimension to implode on itself with sheer willpower. He also has a large extensive background as I vocally RPed him for 2 years.

-note- In short I have more characters.. but this is to show a nice collection of some of my mains.

-Edit- this will be a 1 on 1 RP and I will send you my IM details via PMs

UPON REQUEST I will do my best at attempting to make any one of these characters into a pathfinder template.. or DnD unless you can teach me another ruleset.

Bump for no responses... at all. I am very very flexible people. plus I am quite kind hearted. pleaseee pop me a message before I feel shunned! I crush easy and someone responding negitively or not responding at all is enouhg to do that ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom