Return to Wonderland (AlleyKat and I)

"I didn't know either, for this is my first time!" he laughed "I enjoyed that Alice, very much so. Alice, I would love to see you and what you can do, follow me?" he walked to the bedroom and laid on the bed.

She smiled and went to the bed and layer next to him she traced a hand to his dick and started stroking him all the while kissing him

He unbuttonsed her jeans and slid them down her legs, panties following, revealing a shaved Alice. Hatter rolled on top of Alice and skid down, kissin her stomach and makin his way to her pussy. Hatter stuck his tongue inside of Alice, licking her clit with the tip of his tongue.

He stuck his tongue deep inside of her, nibbling softly at her clit. After awhile e rolled over. "Fuck me Alice, before I go mad!"

She giggled "youre already mad hatter " she said and crawled ontop of him, straddling him and lowered herself onto him. She took him all the way as soon as was she began riding him deep and slow. She smiled "does this make you even madder my hatter"

Back
Top Bottom