Return to Wonderland (AlleyKat and I)

valkeryiefirestorm

The original Valkyrie
Alice sighed and looked at the note again, it was on a white shhet of paper and it read 'alice I want your help M.H.'. She only knew of one person with those intials Mad Hatter. She stepped into the hole and went through the doors again.

Alice had grew up some since she has been there, she was no longer the blue dress wearing blonde girl she was when she first came there. She was about 5'7 now and she got rid of her bleach blonde hair and made it a strawberry blonde. Her body had
changed she now supported A cup breasts and wore a white shirt with black pants.

She followed the route she took the first time and came across the familar table. Where she first meet him. "Hatter?" She asked searching for him, she sat down knowing that if he wasn't there. He would ne soon it was almost near his tea time. She crossed her legs and waited.

Off in the distance Mad Hatter wa sitting on top of a hill, peering through a pair of binoculars towards his tea table, patiently waiting Alice's return. Hatter had fallen deeply in love wih Alice ever since she left from her las visit to Wonderland. It took him years, but he finally mustered up the courage to convince Alice to return. He had sent her a note asking for her help and has been waiting for her since.

After awhile, Hatter spotted a girl who though she looked familiar, he wasn't quite certain who she was. He decided to confront this stranger since it was, however, almost tea time anyway. He climbed down the hill and approached the attractive stranger.

Alice looked up as she saw hatter "helping hatter what was it you wanted me to help with you with?" She asked standing up, yes she was a different Alice now but still the same Alice that helped kill the red queens pet. She smiled at him her lips where stained a deep red color.

"Down with the evil red queen!" yelled Hatter before letting off a mad chuckle. "Alice, oh how you have changed! But in such beautiful ways!" tell me *chuckle* How are you dear?" Hatter, still smiling since he first realized it was indeed Alice, had a look of amazement in his eyes.

"still mad as always I see hatter, but I have been fine I'm on my own now away from my family and I quite enjoy it" she said and gave him a quick hug "but enough about me what's happened with you since I left?" She asked curious

Hatter, still smiling, replied "Alice.. There's something I want to tell you.". He poured two cups of tea and handed her one, keeping one for himself. "You see Alice, since you last left.. I, well.. Well I believe I have fallen. I mean I fell!" Hatter began to laugh, almost uncontrollably. "Pull it together!" he yelled at himself. "I do apologize, you make me nervous."

"you fell? Where? Are you hurt?" She asked concerned she paced a hand on his "its okay hatter you can tell me , hu can tell me anything" she said

"well Alice, when I say I fell," he took a deep breath "I mean I fell for you. I've wanted to see you again since you last left"

Alice blinked and removed her hand form his "hatter I don't know what to say" she said and took a sip of her tea, she bit on her bottom lip, she had always done that when she was nervous.

"Alice" *mad chuckle* "I think I must e going mad. I'm sorry." Hatter stood up, took a bow, turned and began to walk away.

She stood up and placed a hand on his shoulder and turned him to face her "hatter you have always been mad but in a good way" she said and circled her arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his lips.

Hatter froze for a moment, eyes wide, but then kissed Alice back. He ran a hand through her hair. "Alice *chuckle* Would you like to, eh.. Join me for a sleep over?"

He grabbed Alice by the hand and they walked to his house. They went inside and Alice sat on the couch, Hatter at her side. He stared into her eyes for a moment, then leaned in and kissed her. He placed his hand on the thigh of her leg.

She kissed him back and took of his hat, she ran her fingers through his hair "oh hatter my mad freind why do you wait this long to tell me?" She asked curiously

He chuckled again. "Alice my dear, I was afraid that you might think of the idea as mad" he slid his hand up the back of her shirt, caressing the low of her back.

She smiled "matter almost anything you speak is mad"she said and laughed a bit "i didn't mean to offend you my freind with that statement"

"offended, who me? Never! No, nah, nu uh, you could neer offend me Alice" hatter stood up. "care to see something amazing alice" asked hatter.

Hatter removed his shirt and placed his hand on the back o Alice's head. "how do I taste Alice? Better than the tea?" he Began to laugh, becoming fully hard inside of Alice's warm mouth.

She moaned and took Jim fully on her mouth to his response, her left hands was on his cock and her right hand began massageing his balls.

Hatter began moving her head back and forth, not slow but not fast either. His head back and eyes closed he moaned.

She smiled and pulled back and stood up a hand still on his dick she kissed him "do you enjoy that hatter? I never knew toy had a sexual side" she said

Back
Top Bottom