Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So... blackmail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawless

The Divine
I'm looking to do some sort of blackmail RP. Now, a popular topic lately (and justly so, might I add) is The Avengers. I will do any Avenger/Marvel based movie except for The Hulk. The reason behind it is... I haven't nor will I watch the Hulk. Why? Ask me and find out. It's a bit off topic.

Who can I play from the Marvel series? Well, since it's blackmail, I figure I'd either play a villain or an anti-hero.

Loki (By far my favorite villain so far.)

Magneto (Never played him before, but could be interesting.)

Green Goblin (Either father or son.)

King Pin (Who saw that coming, right?)

Dr. Octopus (While still insane. Though he seems more like the type to cut the crap and just take what he wants.)

Red Skull (About the same as Dr. Octopus, but he seems like a good candidate. Nothing like a Nazi Rapist, eh?)

Any other ideas are welcome. If you want me to play a hero blackmailing a female villain, I could even do that.

I prefer to RP over IMs, but I 'can' RP over PMs without fussing at all. I don't have a RH, and probably won't get a RH. However my kinks are as follows.

Panty Fetish: I love panties. To me, an upskirt with panties is better than without. And it doesn't necessarily mean I like thongs and sexy lingerie. In fact the cuter the better. Something I can taunt your character with. With brings me to my next one...

Humiliation: I like inflicting mental pain before physical pain. However that doesn't mean I won't do the other.

Blackmail: No duh, right?

Rape: Though it's not really part of this idea... granted it would be non-consent, but I don't consider that to really be the violent act of rape.

Spanking: Heheheh...

Sexy Clothing: Skirts are awesome, which also means so are dresses. But if you want to go Blackwidow from the movie and wear the tight leather spy outfit, that works too!

Turn-Offs:
Anything that should stay in the toilet.
Being a sub.
Gore/Vore (If you're really into it, I can do slight gore, but nothing extreme... The farthest I'd go is taking a knife and using it to write my name on your character. I DO like branding somewhat.)
Snuff (...why would I kill off your character? That would kind of end the RP, eh?)

I hope to get some PMs soon. :D Also, I have AIM now. So I'm not limited to Yahoo/MSN

Apparently it's required to put that I'm not gay, now. Used to be it was just assumed unless the person says otherwise... Gotta love the new generation of RPers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom