Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Golden Shields ( Katy1008 & CrimsonMaster )

" You want me........You can't hide it.........You can't deny it too me or yourself........You're already........Giving in. " McCaffrey said through his heavy breathing and in between the moans of pleasure and the grunts of his morning workout. He reached down between them with his left hand and started to rub at Evie's clit. His cock was moving in and out of her wet pussy faster and faster. The two were working up and good sweat like they had done last night. " You had........Better......Learn to love.......The idea......Of me being.......Around.........Your my little.......Office slut......Remember that! " McCaffrey's words were a reminder of what he said last night and that she agreed to. He continued to pound Evie's pussy just like she was a whore. There was nothing soft or caring about the way McCaffrey fucked her. McCaffrey lowered his head capturing Evie's lips in a kiss that wasn't given back at first. The kiss continued as did the pounding Evie was taking from McCaffrey's dick.

Their morning sex went on for another 15 minutes until McCaffrey dumped another load of his cum into Evie's pussy. He rolled off of her laughing and saying that she's was a good fuck. He then smacked Evie on the right thigh and told her to go make him some breakfast. He also warned her not to put anything on. McCaffrey said that when Evie was home, he wanted her naked all the time. She was just a cunt who didn't deserve to wear clothes inside the apartment. " You'll strip the moment you walk through the door......You don't wear clothes here any more.....I don't care if someone comes knocking......You wear nothing! " McCaffrey roughly added then he slapped Evie hard on her ass. " Now move it CUNT!.......Get my breakfast! "

As he rubbed her clit, she bucked a little more underneath him, the bed springs squeaking as the two of them fucked. when he kissed her, it was only a few seconds before she was kissing him back as hungrily as she had the night before. what was happening to her, she thought o herself as she moaned and whimpered into his mouth. God, he felt so good inside her.

Breathing hard, Evie eased herself off the bed. There was clearly going to be no morning run today...perhaps not for a while. She stared at him, her chest rising and falling, as his words sank in. Moving in. To her apartment. McCaffrey being around her all the time when they were outside of work. But as much as the thought of him being around her home... around her was unpleasant, she couldn't deny the fact that he excited her in a way no-one else ever had. She didn't know whether it was simply the sense of the control he had which he instilled in her; whether it was simply the presence of a powerful man ...physically as well as psychologically. He certainly seemed to know Evie... to know what she craved... what turned her on, perhaps more than she knew herself. no-one had ever spoken to her like this before. No-one had ever abused her like this. And the extent to which it excited her was surprising to her. She nodded and turned, squealing as she felt his hand on her ass, and headed out of the bedroom to the kitchen, the top of her thighs slick with his cum.

McCaffrey laughed at Evie as she left the bedroom and headed for the kitchen. She was giving into to a from of sexual enslavement and that's just what McCaffrey wanted. He wanted her too need him and want him all the time. Each day and everyday, McCaffrey wanted Evie to be a good little whore and do what he wanted, when he wanted it done. McCaffrey laid in Evie's bed which had now become his bed. He slowly got up and walked into the shower. About 10 minutes later, McCaffrey left the shower, dried himself off and dressed. He was till wearing the same clothes as last night, but that didn't matter since he was a uniformed officer. His uniforms were kept at work in the locker room. Once McCaffrey was dressed, he left the bedroom going to the kitchen. " Well cunt.......What did you make for me? " McCaffrey said as he walked up behind Evie slapping her ass again. He gave a chuckle then sat down at the table. McCaffrey told her when he expected breakfast to be done each morning and when she need dinner down each night. He warned Evie not to disappoint him or he would punish her. McCaffrey suggested that he would take her out for a walk wearing only a dog collar and him holding a leash. He also said that she was to fuck whomever McCaffrey told her, no questions asked and no back talk. " Come on CUNT!.......Get the breakfast in the table I'm hungry! " McCaffrey snapped at her from being so slow. He never once called her by her name. McCaffrey wouldn't use her first name inside the apartment. Too him she was nothing more then what was between her legs. A cunt and that's what he would call her from now on.

Evie stood in the kitchen cooking eggs, almost in a state of shock. What was she doing? In a little over 12 hours this was what she had been reduced to... She was a strong confident woman who was in control of most things in her life. McCaffrey had then walked into that life. She was struggling to understand how or why but he had changed things. Suddenly he was there speaking to her. She jumped when he waled into the kitchen and then fought to stifle another squeal as his big strng and smacked her ass hard making it sting almost immediately.

She stared at him as he sat down, imagining being taken out onto the beah by him with just that collar around her neck, walking next to him.. Or perhaps n all fours, her tits swaying. She swallowed hard at the suggestion... Except it was more than that... That she would fuck whosoever he told her too. He wasn't kidding when e called her his whore. When he snapped at her again, she spooned the eggs onto a plate and placed some toast on the side and carried it over to where he sat at the table. She stood next to him as he began to eat, waiting although not entirely sure what for.

" Next time CUNT!!.......Have some God damn bacon or somethin else to go with the eggs and toast!......Sit and eat!......We've got to be at work soon! " McCaffrey again snapped at her as he was shoveling the food down his throat. It was clear that the man had no manners, he let out a huge burp which echoed around the kitchen. McCaffrey then started slurping down his coffee and dunking his toast in it. Once McCaffrey had finished eating, he push the plate away and finished off his coffee. That was followed by another burp while McCaffrey wiped his mouth on Evie's table cloth. " Get these dishes cleaned up then get your ass dressed.....I don't want to be late today......Your partner is in for a surprise. " McCaffrey said out loud then laughed openly. He was going too enjoy seeing how Tom reacted to the news that McCaffrey and Evie were going to live together. " Reed thinks he's so damn smart......Well he gonna learn that no one mess with me......Perhaps I should tell him that we're gonna get married.......I would love too see the look on his face then.....Stroke city! " McCaffrey again laugh while banging his hand off the table. This day was going to be a nightmare for Evie and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it.

McCaffrey went into the living room and stretched out on the couch until Evie had cleaned up the dishes and was dressed. " It took you long enough CUNT!!......I thought I would have to help you along.........Now give me the keys too your car.....It's our car now......I'll drive us to and from work. " McCaffrey said as he held out his hand.

Evie could do nothing but nod at the instruction relating to the breakfast menu and then she picked at her own food as McCaffrey cleaned hs plate noisily. On instruction she cleared away the dishes and then went and took her own shower. As she did so she tried to push the images of the previous night out of her head; memories of McCaffrey fucking her against the wall of the shower before cumming in her mouth. Eyes closed, her soapy hands moving over her body, feeling her nipples hard and erect and her pussy soaking wet, she fought against her own desires.

She finally pulled herself from the shower, dried off and dressed in black pants, a white sleeveless t-shirt and a black jacket. She stepped back into the lounge, meeting McCaffrey's gaze as she walked in slipping her Glock into the holster. As he stood up and approached her, she looked up for a moment and then eased past him to her desk. She picked up the keys and walked back to him. She placed them in hs open hand.

"McCaffrey. Maybe we could not...I mean... Does anyone at work need to know. It's just that normally I keep my private life priv..." she swallowed ard as she looked up at him.

McCaffrey started to laugh when Evie finally spoke to him since the bedroom. He laughed openly and in her face not caring whether she liked it or not. " We shouldn't keep it a secret......I want everyone at the station to know that you're my woman now.......And only the guys who deserve a shot at you will get too fuck you......Oh and......It can happen anywhere at any time......even at the station so you had better be ready and don't cross me or try too back out......You wouldn't like what I would do too you.......Now let's go CUNT!.......You've wasted enough of my time with your useless talking. " McCaffrey opened the door and walked out well ahead of Evie. He walked to her car then jumped in. McCaffrey had to adjust the seat backwards so he would fit better. He then fired up the engine and revved it up. The engine roared like a race car in the garage of Evie's apartment building that she was now sharing with McCaffrey.

Once Evie was in the car, McCaffrey backed out of the parking space slowly. He then jammed the gear shifter forward and pealed out leave black skid marks behind. " I'm gonna enjoy our car CUNT!......I should thank your Dad and brothers for this. " McCaffrey reached down and turned the police radio on as the car flew through town. He had his hooks deeper into Evie then McCaffrey ever had them in Lisa. McCaffrey knew that little Lisa would have to disappear and soon. He would call the Snowman later in the day and have him deal with Lisa.

"You want me to let guys... Other cops.... Fuck me at... " Evie inwardly cringed. The thought of men she knew at the station fucking her... She stared up at McCaffrey wide eyed both horrified and excited by the thought and then watched him walk away.

She followed quickly and climbed into the passenger seat of the mustang. What would her amily's response be to McCaffrey? Years ago, the siblings ad made a deal... None of them would comment on or criticise the dates of the others and particularly when thse dates seemed to become something more. And they ad all been pretty good at keeping to that deal. It didn't of course stop them thinking bad things, but Evie suspected that it would be a while before Steve or James saying anything. Her father wasn't bund by that deal though and nether was Reed.

McCaffrey pulled their mustang into the parking area at the Central Station. He climbed out from the car which was seen by some officers who were standing around their own cars. Tongues started to wag and fingers pointed at this sight and when Evie left the same car. McCaffrey already knew these guys were talking about them. He walked over to Evie and pulled her body close too his. This was in full view of 5 very stunned police officers. McCaffrey then laid a kiss on Evie's lips. The kiss was rough and lasted only a few seconds, but that was enough. McCaffrey pulled back from the kiss grinning at Evie. " I'll see you after work baby. " McCaffrey then gave Evie's ass a play swat of his hand. He looked at the other officers who looked on in total shock. " Hey guys!......See ya inside! " McCaffrey said as he walked into the station.

Tom was sitting at his desk enjoying his sixth mug of coffee. Normally he didn't drink that much, but he didn't sleep very well last night. Lisa was already at her desk and the two were just chatting about the fight last night. Tom could tell that Lisa was more confident today then she had been before. He knew she still need to put the boys death behind her before she could become who she once was. That would happen soon enough with McCaffrey out of her life. McCaffrey was even now in the uniformed officers locker room telling everyone about last night. " That Evie is a closet slut......She took me.......three other guys and a woman on last night........I'm lucky I can walk because she fucked me all night long after that. " McCaffrey said open, but left out the names of those who Evie fucked.

When Evie climbed out of the car and saw McCaffrey approaching her, she wasn't sure what he was going to do. She was taken by surprise when he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her into a hard, albeit brief, kiss. She was aware of the guys in the garage getting a full view of the embrace and the kiss. She could almost feel them watching and without looking back at them, she could imagine the surprise on their faces. She didn't pull away from the kiss. Her mouth opened to his and it took her breath away. When he broke it and told her he would see her after work, all she could do was nod and say "okay".

As he walked away and as she caught the look of the others guys in the garage, she blushed and quickly looked away, pulling her jacket around her and making her way towards the elevators. She didn't know exactly what McCaffrey would be telling people at that very moment and no doubt throughout the day. She cringed at the thought of what people would think... particularly her family. Truth was of course that most people who knew McCaffrey and Evie wouldn't believe much of what he would say that day, but there was certainly an obvious truth to the fact that she was with McCaffrey and that was a surprise to most.

She walked into the squad room and headed over to her desk. She smiled as Reed and Lisa filled her in on their exploits from the previous evening, pleased to hear that Lisa seemed to have found herself again. When Reed went to fetch fresh coffee for her and himself, Lisa indicating that she was fine with what she had, Evie told Lisa that she didn't have to worry about McCaffrey anymore.

"I.. I don't think he's gonna come looking for you again. He erm.... He's found something else to amuse him at the moment."

Lisa wasn't sure how Evie knew that McCaffrey wouldn't be bothering her at least for a little while. This news was pleasant too Lisa's ear, but she still had a bad feeling when McCaffrey was around. Evie didn't know McCaffrey like Lisa did, she hadn't spent all most a year under his thumb. Lisa did thank Evie for the information then remarked about how tired Evie looked. When Tom returned with coffee for Evie, he said the same thing. It was quite clear that Evie had a hard night, but she wasn't open with why.

McCaffrey continued telling his tail of spending the night with Evie. He even told the guys that they were now living together. Many if the uniformed officers wondered if there was something wrong with Evie. They couldn't understand why a hot looking woman like her would even look at McCaffrey? Even as roll called started for the uniformed officers, McCaffrey was still talking about what he and Evie did last night.

" We had better hit the streets. " Tom said as he stood up from his chair and grabbed his coat. He moved around Lisa's desk as she was standing up. Tom slipped his coat while joking with Evie saying that Lisa could ride up front if Evie wanted too take a nap in the backseat. He walked away chuckling and was followed by Evie & Lisa. The three left the station climbed into Tom's car the headed out on patrol. This was a good time too leave since Detective Webb came into the squad room with his tongue wagging telling everyone around what went down between Evie & McCaffrey. While it was true that some wouldn't not believe this story at first. The details of what happened between her and McCaffrey couldn't be discounted because it was seen by 5 police officers who were just coming on duty.

The morning was very quiet and passed quickly. It was 11:40 am when the 2 minute bandits entered their next target. Normally they enter, then take over, smash the cases open and grab what they can in 2 minutes. Today however, this target was ready for them. Normally each jewelry store has one armed guard on duty. The 2 minute bandits always disarmed him first, but today there would be two guards on duty. The three bandits entered the store firing their guns in the air and yelling for everyone to get down. One disarmed the guard as the others started their work. They were feeling very bold since the police were having so much trouble catching them. Suddenly as the first few cases were smashed open, the second guard appeared. He came out into the front area after tripping the silent alarm from the back. The bandits started a shootout with the guard unaware that he set the alarm off.

" All cars in the vicinity of 1 Adam 90.........A 459 Silent.......Swiss American Jewelers.......4776......Whittier Boulevard.......Also a 911 report of shots being fired at that same location.......All responding cars handle code 3. " The dispatcher's voice ended as Tom turned on the siren and placed the red light on the roof of his car. " This is 1 William 56......We're responding to the 459 silent.....This could be the 2 minute bandits......All responding units be ready.....They are armed and dangerous. " Tom said into the microphone after he picked it up. The unmarked police car was flying through the streets and pulled up at the jewelry store just as the bandits were coming out. Tom brought the car to a screaming halt then jumped out taking cover behind his open door. " POLICE!!!.......DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND RAISE YOUR HANDS!! " Tom yelled out to the bandits as they turned then opened fire on Tom, Evie and Lisa.

The three of them jumped out of the car practically before it came to a stop. As three of the four doors flew open, the detectives all returned fire and then immediately dropped down behind the open doors, using them for cover. Fortunately neither of the bandits were using big enough rounds to make it through the metal and wood and leather. After the second volley of shots in their direction, things went quiet except for the odd scream of passers-by. Reed carefully raised his head and then shouted that they were running. All three of them immediately followed on their heels. After a block, the two bandits split. Reed yelled out for Lisa to follow him and for Evie to take the other. No-one asked any questions and the three detectives went their separate ways.

Evie ran hard and she could see that she was gaining on the perpetrator in front of her. At the end of the next block, he dived down the alleyway and Evie followed. The alley was strewn with boxes and crates piled up at each side. Evie suddenly saw a way to gain just the few more feet that she needed and suddenly veered to the side and started run up over the crates, gaining perhaps 8 or 10 feet in height. If this didn't work not only was she going to look stupid, she was probably going to break her arm... or worse. She reached to top of the highest crate and then launched herself. She flew through the air for what felt like minutes and then came down... just in time to land almost completely on the bandit she was chasing. He fell forwards, Evie landing on top of him, but not enough that his presence prevented her white t-shirt being covered in dirt and mud. His gun bounced out of his hand as he hit the dirt and he immediately began to struggle. He tried to reach back for Evie's head or hair and missed; he kicked back an elbow with some force but again failed to make any contact. In the meantime, Evie brought her gun around and managed to place it at the back of the man's head.

"Your choice. Give it up or I'll save the City the cost of a trial and the State the cost of keeping you in the state pen."

The man struggled a little more, and Evie pulled the gun away from his head, fired one shot and then placed it back. This seemed to convince him that he really did have no choice.

Five minutes later, Evie was almost back at the car, walking her prisoner up to where Reed and Lisa were standing.

"What took you so long?" Lisa asked, a broad smile on her face. Evie just smiled back, noticing that the second and third bandits were already sitting in the back of the car, cuffed.

"Are we waiting for a wagon to take these two or is one of us walking?" Evie asked realizing that there wasn't going to be room in their car for all of them.

When the three bandits broke, two went one way and the third pealed off the other way. Since the two ran past in front of Tom, he decided to take Lisa with him. He didn't want Evie to get shot in case something happened and Lisa froze up again. Tom & Lisa chased the two bandits, one clearly was a woman. The bandits were running down the middle of the street hoping that traffic would cover them. This did work since Tom & Lisa couldn't shot at the fleeing suspects. However it also worked against the bandits since the run straight into a black n white which was heading for the jewelry store. Tom & Lisa were able to get the drop on the bandits and took them down without any more trouble. They then walked the bandits back to the scene of their crime. It wasn't long before Evie came back with her catch in hand.

The black n whites started to pull up which answered Evie's question. Once the suspects were packed away inside patrol cars and heading for the station, the detectives did their other job, taking down statements from those inside the store and those outside. Once all the statements had been taken, Evie stood with her back to the street talking to Lisa. Tom was speaking with a member if the press, giving out the official police statement and announcing that the 2 minute bandits had been taken down. This kind of take down sure made Tom & Evie look good and it helped turn Lisa's reputation around. The interview finished, Tom noticed that two young officers were leaning against their car laughing and pointing towards Evie. He walked over to these officers asking what was so funny? The two officer jumped to attention then started to stammer not really getting anything out. Tom again asked what they thought was so damn funny? He added that they would be chalking tires in the morning on an LAPD scooter. One of the officers then told Tom in great detail about what they were laughing about. He said that McCaffrey had told damn near everyone who worked in a uniform that he had fucked Evie last night and that they were now living together. He also added about seeing McCaffrey & Evie coming into work in her car and how they kissed in the garage. Tom's blood was boiling as the officer laid out the story.

Around that same time a black n white pulled up. McCaffrey stepped out from the passenger side while his partner Officer Leon Gibson climbed out from the driver's side. " Hey McCaffrey........This isn't a good idea man.....It's gonna lead to trouble. " Leon warned his partner, but McCaffrey just blew him off. " You think Reed worries me?.....I don't sweat him.......He ain't nothin too me. " McCaffrey said as he walked towards Evie who still had her back to him. Lisa was standing in front of Evie and was blocked from seeing McCaffrey until he was close. McCaffrey reached out grabbing Evie by her shoulder and spun her around. He quickly took Evie in his arms and kissed her fully on the lips. Lisa was shocked by this sight. " McCaffrey!......Stop! " Lisa demand which made McCaffrey break the kiss and look at her. " You had your chance......Now get lost you washed up cunt! " McCaffrey growled out at Lisa, He placed his hand against her face and pushed her back against the unmarked car.

The two young officers who were talking with Tom watched in stunned silence as McCaffrey appeared and walked over to Evie. " Oh shit! " The one officer said as Tom turned around too see McCaffrey kissing Evie in the street. Tom started walking over as Lisa was pushed into the side of the car. He reached out grabbing McCaffrey by his uniform and pulled him away from Evie. " I warned you McCaffrey! " Tom said as he delivered a clubbing blow to McCaffrey's jaw. The big man went backward slamming into a patrol car. He then lunged at Tom and both men hit the ground. McCaffrey was first up and while Tom was getting up, McCaffrey kicked Tom in the ribs. Tom rolled away grabbing his side, but was able to get too his feet. McCaffrey charged at Tom again only to be met with another huge fist. The punch set McCaffrey back against the car again. Tom came up and delivered two more well placed punched, the last knocked McCaffrey over the car's hood and onto the sidewalk. They looked like two stud bucks fighting over a doe.

Evie felt the pull on her shoulder but she had barely realised who it was before she felt herself being pulled against a hard body and into an equally hard kiss. She pushed against the man and it was over - because he decided to break it, not because of her pushing. Only then did she realise who it was. Without thinking, she pushed at him against in anger; she fought hard with herself to stop her hand from lashing out across his face. how could he have done that? Here? On the street? At a bust?

"What the..." then she saw him push Lisa away. " HEY! McCaffrey! You don't have to..." but before she could say anything else, Reed was there and his fist was flying.

"Whoa... Wait... Reed...REED... stop. McCaffrey. That's enough." Trying to avoid flying fists and getting pushed one way and another in the process, Evie pushed her was between the brawling men. She had done the same ting in the past albeit with brawling teenage brothers. On one occasion she had finished up with quite the black eye after James landed a punch on her that was meant for Steve. That had certainly brought the fight to a quick end.

"Reed. Leave it... I'll sort it. Please... Just... Just look after Lisa." she stared up at Reed as he stared back at her somewhat incredulously. She wasn't entirely sure what to say and she was more than aware of McCaffrey stood a few feet behind her. "Later... Please."

She watched Reed step away reluctantly and check that Lisa was okay. Then she turned to McCaffrey.

"What are you doing? You said later...after work."

McCaffrey slowly lifted himself from the ground as Evie was asking him why. He just gave her a laugh as if that was a stupid question. " And why can't I stop by and make sure my baby is okay!? " McCaffrey asked in a very loud voice, almost as if he was trying to get Tom to attack him again. " I was worried about you baby. " McCaffrey said as he wrapped his arms around Evie and pulled her close. He was smiling and looking at Tom while doing so. " I told you......Anywhere at anytime.......You're my cunt and don't ever question me again. " McCaffrey whispered into her ear just too let Evie know that he was the boss and she was just his cunt.

McCaffrey could see that Tom was fuming. " Some people are just natural born losers........That can't accept when someone wins the prize." McCaffrey continued to take verbal jabs at Tom. " You know he wants too fuck you........Reed has always wanted too fuck your tight pussy.......But you have ignored that......Haven't you? " McCaffrey again whispered his question into Evie's ear. Tom looked on as his blood was beyond boiling. McCaffrey then planted another kiss onto Evie's lips. Tom made a step to go after McCaffrey again. But before a second fight could breakout, Lisa and 4 uniformed officers jumped in to hold Tom back. " Tom!......Don't! " Lisa said as she stood in Tom's way with the other officers holding his arms.

McCaffrey started to laugh as he broke the kiss and let Evie go from his embrace. " I'll see you after work baby.......You be careful. " McCaffrey said as he started walking towards his partner who was shaking his head. " That was just insane McCaffrey........Reed isn't someone you want too piss off. " McCaffrey again just blew off what Gibson was saying. He was already planning on having the Snowman take care of Reed. Just like he would have the Snowman take care of Lisa. Gibson climbed into the patrol car, he and McCaffrey drove way. The uniformed officers let Tom go and Lisa stepped away. Tom was standing there glaring at Evie. His eyes clearly showed disappointment, hurt, sadness and anger. " Let's go! " Tom barked out as he turned and got into the car. Lisa followed him by getting into the backseat. Tom started the car up and pulled out once Evie got in. He would speak too either Evie or Lisa during the trip.

Evie stood there, breathing hard, still tasting McCaffrey on her lips, watching as he walked away with his partner back to his car. In truth she wanted to pull out her gun and shoot the son of a bitch there and then. She closed her eyes for a moment and tried to calm herself and then taking a deep breath, she turned around slowly and looked at Reed. She saw the anger in his eyes; saw this disbelief and the disappointment and maybe even a little contempt. Evie knew that she needed to explain to Reed what was going on - at least as much as she could work out what was going on. But at the same time, part of her resented the fact that she needed to explain herself to anyone when it came to who she was sleeping with. Reed had no right to launch himself at McCaffrey like that. It wasn't that she was defending McCaffrey; but it wasn't Reed's place and she didn't need him to 'defend' her or 'protect' her. He was acting the very same way her brothers used to; deciding for themselves whether whomever she was dating was good enough and stepping in if they felt that they weren't. She knew that it was always motivated by the best of intentions, but it simply wasn't their place and if that meant she screwed up in her choice of guys then so be it.

And so, as Reed glared at her, so she glared right back at him. She wasn't ready to deal with his disappointment and contempt; she was dealing with her own at the moment and she needed to work out in her own head how in the hell she had finished up here. She slipped into the back seat and held her silence for the whole journey back. She didn't even look at Reed... even through the rear view mirror, spending the journey instead looking out of the window but really seeing nothing at all of the scenery as it went by. Once the car pulled into the garage, she climbed out, still saying nothing and headed straight up to the squad room.

The afternoon was spent in a heavy silence as the three of them filled out the relevant paperwork. Evie was a little relieved when Reed and Lisa disappeared to interview the three bandits. Whilst they did that, she made the arrangements for a number of ID line-ups; calling various witnesses from the previous robberies, arranging for them to come in the following day to see if they could identify the suspects. Throughout most of the afternoon, she was aware of Webb spending most of his time grinning stupidly and barely taking his eyes off of her. McCaffrey called her just before 5.00 telling her he was heading home... to her place. He said if she got her ass down the stairs in the next five minutes, he'd drive them both home, otherwise he would be waiting for her. Evie didn't rush down to the garage deciding instead that she would get the bus home. As the end of the shift approach, Evie thought about waiting to speak to Reed that night, but in the end she decided that she needed to wait; Reed wasn't the only one who needed to calm down some. And so a little after 5.30, Evie left the station and she arrived home just before 6.00.

Tom spent most of the day engulfed in his work. When he did speak, it was always about work. Tom would have certainly understood Evie position on dating whomever she wanted. But this was McCaffrey who wasn't that far above being like the scum on the streets. Tom actions were based partly on the fact that he did want Evie. His actions were also because he knew that once McCaffrey got his hooks into Evie, she'd pay hell to get them out. The day came to a very uneasy end. Lisa felt safe enough to return too her apartment instead of the motel. Tom left the station with out saying good night to anyone. He wasn't going home, at least not yet. Tom decided the only way to nail McCaffrey for doing something dirty, was too follow him. After getting into his car, Tom pulled it away from the station and into a nearby parking lot. Here he would wait and watch for McCaffrey.

McCaffrey got tired of waiting for Evie. He drove her car out of the garage and down the street. Once Evie's Mustang passed by, Tom pulled out and followed just a short ways behind. Tom pulled his car over and parked just down the street from Evie's apartment. He had a perfect view of the entrance & exit from the garage. Tom sat watching the building, waiting for McCaffrey to reappear.

McCaffrey walked into Evie's apartment looking around. He was grumbling because she hadn't gotten her ass down to the garage. McCaffrey expected his dinner to be ready at a certain time. He had some important business to take care of tonight and Evie was pissing around. McCaffrey looked at his watch still grumbling. " That cunt better get her worthless ass home soon........If she isn't.......I'll have to teach her a lesson. " McCaffrey slowly sat down on the couch and watched the door as well as his watch.

Evie walked through the apartment door and purely out of habit tossed her keys onto the small table just inside. She closed the door and then had her jacket part-way off when she suddenly saw McCaffrey. Sitting on the couch directly opposite the door, staring at her. Grinning. She swallowed hard.

"I'm sorry. I... I needed to finish up some things before I left." She finished slipping her jacket off as she walked across the room, dropping it over the back of a chair, and then as ever she slipped off her holster and placed it and her weapon into the bottom drawer of her desk. As she walked across the room, she felt McCaffrey's gaze following her, but other than turning his head, he barely moved. In truth she was a little relived that McCaffrey was here on his own; part of her would not have been surprised had there been some friends of his invited over... Webb maybe... God forbid. As she stood up from the desk, she looked back to him.

"Did you... get some dinner?"

" Dinner is your job cunt!! " McCaffrey barked out as he stood up from the couch. " I'm the fucking man here!.......Why should I make my own dinner!?.........I'm not your fucking loser partner!.......Your job is to cook my dinner!......Your the fucking cunt! " McCaffrey snapped out as he walked up to Evie. " You seemed to have forgotten about the rules......I told you too start stripping off your clothes when you walk through the damn door! " McCaffrey reached out and roughly grabbed Evie by the hair on the back of her head. " I've got some business tonight.......I've got some things to take care of......But you had better be ready for me to get home......NOW GET YOUR WORTHLESS ASS IN THAT KITCHEN AND MAKE MY GOD DAMN DINNER!! " McCaffrey had pulled Evie's head backwards as he leaned close too her face.

McCaffrey left go of Evie then he looked down at his watch. Tom who was waiting outside had watched as Evie made her way into the apartment building. His intentions were good when it came to Evie. Tom could never tell if Evie was interested in him. She never showed any signs of what was happening inside her mind. Still he wanted her, but more importantly he wanted Evie to have someone how would treat her right. McCaffrey only saw Evie as a fuck toy who cooks and cleans for him. If McCaffrey had his way, Evie wouldn't be working as a cop. She'd be at home doing things women should be doing.

When McCaffrey let Evie go, she stood for a moment ... And just for that moment she thought about going back to her desk, picking up her gun and shooting the son of a bitch. She would have a defense. She could make it work, she was sure. But then reality set in once more. She took a breath and glared at McCaffrey as he looked at his watch and then went across the room and picked up his jacket.

When he got back, there would be chicken and pasta waiting in the pot and Evie would have removed her clothes and would be 'ready' for him.

McCaffrey was on top of the world looking down when he left Evie's apartment. He jumped into her Mustang and pealed out of the garage. McCaffrey pulled up into the parking lot at the Snowman's Club Vibe. He jumped out and walked inside as Tom was pulling in acrossed the street. Tom knew that he couldn't go in, so he already had a plan in place. He picked up his cell phone which was laying on the seat beside him and pressed one number. " Club Vibe......How soon?.......Great......And I owe you both one. " Tom kept a close eye on the front doors as a black Ferrari 458 pulled up and two hot looking women got out. An Asian woman was driving and gave Tom a wink as the the blonde who climbed from the other side. The two women walked into the club and soon found who they were looking for. They took up a table near too were McCaffrey was sitting with the Snowman. The blonde named Morgan had a mini parabolic microphone aimed right at the booth being used as a meeting place.

McCaffrey had already asked the Snowman to take care of Lisa before the girls walked in. The girls did however get McCaffrey asking the Snowman to take care of Tom. Snowman agreed to get rid of Reed as long as McCaffrey would help Zach out with a very large drug deal going down tomorrow after noon. The Snowman said that he was selling some coke to a group of Chinese and Zach need someone around as a guard. McCaffrey of course agreed since the Snowman was the boss. This deal would rake in over $20 Million Dollars for the Snowman and he didn't want anything going wrong. McCaffrey told him not too worry, he would make sure everything went smoothly.

The girls finished their over priced and watered down drinks then left after McCaffrey did. Tom waited while McCaffrey headed out and back towards Evie's apartment. The girls came out, got into their car and left. Tom followed the girls to a safe place where they planned on meeting. Kelly the Asian pulled the Ferrari over and stepped out along with Morgan. Tom soon pulled up behind their car and climbed out walking towards them. These two girls were part of his father's special security team and were always willing too help Tom out. Tom listened to what had been said at the booth during the meeting with McCaffrey and the Snowman. It didn't surprise Tom that McCaffrey wanted him dead, he knew that McCaffrey didn't have to guts to try himself. It was unfortunate that the girls hadn't been quicker in getting to the club. Tom would have also heard that they planned on killing Lisa. He listened closely to where the drug deal was going down. Normally Tom would have handed this info on to Jack, but Tom was planning a one man raid.

Tom took the recording that the girls made and thanked them again for their help. The girls left and so did tom, he headed home for the night. McCaffrey returned to Evie's apartment after stopping for a couple of six packs. He came into the apartment finding Evie naked just as he had asked. Dinner was also ready, McCaffrey sat down with a beer and started eating. He pushed a beer towards Evie and told her to eat up. She need it after he was down eating his dinner. Once dinner was over and the dishes done, McCaffrey had Evie make his cock hard. He then fucked her first in the living room, then in the kitchen. They finally ended up in the bedroom where they fell asleep after their sexual romp.

Just after midnight four man arrived at Lisa's apartment. They quietly broke in and kidnapped Lisa from her bed. She did put up a fight and the apartment would show signs of a major struggle. However, the men finally knocked her out and after tying her up, they tossed Lisa into the trunk of their car. They pulled Lisa from the trunk about 45 minutes later. She found herself in some kind of warehouse, but had no idea where she was. There were all kinds of devices for torturing near by and a huge bed. There were five cameras in different places around the area of the bed and the torture devices. Lisa got a bad feeling since she knew that no one would know where she was.

Evie woke up before the alarm. The early sun was already streaming through partially closed blinds and the sounds and smell of the ocean were drifting through the small open window. Evie lay still. She was in no rush to move as almost certainly that would wake the man lying next to her. That was not something she wanted to do. As she lay there, she started trying to work out how in the name of God had she finished up in this position? What ad apened in the club two nights ago that caused her to bring McCaffrey home with her? To want to bring him home? To want him? Because she ad wanted those things. She remembered that ... remembered the desire. Dope had always tended to relax her the way it did with almost everyone but it had never quite had such a dramatic effect on her as it seemed to have had this time.

And then yesterday...in the garage... at the arrest... McCaffrey had humiliated her and enraged Reed. The way he had looked at her she closed her eyes for a moment as if trying to shut out the reality of the situation in which she now found herself. But reality wasn't going away and she couldn't stay there for ever. She opened her eyes and listened. McCaffrey sounded as if he was still fast asleep. Slowly, carefully, she began to ease herself out of bed. She needed a run; she needed to clear her head and to think out what she now had to do. Transfer? If she stayed in the force...definitely. But maybe that wasn't enough? She eased herself slowly off the bed. She managed to pull underwear and her running gear out of the drawers without causing McCaffrey to stir. She eased out of the bedroom, dressed in the lounge and headed outside. If she did between 5 and 10k she would just have time to get back, shower and dress which would leave little time for McCaffrey to do anything.

An hour later she was stepping back into her lounge, the run done and her mind made up. A transfer request.

McCaffrey woke not long after Evie went on her run. He looked around the apartment for her when there was no breakfast ready for him. McCaffrey didn't even get his morning sex from his cunt. He wrote Evie a note saying that he wasn't going into work today. He had something special to do for a good friend, that being the Snowman. McCaffrey added in the closing part of the note. " Didn't get my breakfast or sex this morning CUNT!.....You had better be ready tonight with dinner plus the fuck of your life! " McCaffrey was long gone by the time Evie returned. He took his own car, leaving Evie's Mustang in the parking garage.

McCaffrey drove too Club Vibe where he would meet up with Zach. He grumbled as the bartender there gave him a cup of coffee. McCaffrey hated not having anything too eat, but he wasn't about to make his own breakfast, that was a woman's job. " That's the damn trouble with these cunts......They were given to much freedom.....They should have been kept at home.....On the street corner or on the stage stripping........That's all they're good for. " McCaffrey griped as the bartender shook his head while walking away.

Tom left his boat very early this morning. He wanted too get to Evie's apartment in time to follow McCaffrey. Tom did just that and waited outside of the club. A black Chrysler 300 pulled up out front of the club and Zach Whitman got out and ran into the club. It wasn't a long wait before Zach & McCaffrey appeared from the club and climbed into the car. They pulled out heading down the street, Tom waited for a moment then he U-turned in the street and followed a short ways behind them. Zach drove the car to a warehouse which sat on the L.A. docks. He and McCaffrey left the car going inside the warehouse. Tom made a phone call to the station saying that he would be late coming in this morning. He said that his boat had sprung a leak and he had to fix it before his boat sank. This of course was a lie, but it was done for a good reason. Tom couldn't tell anyone just yet what was going down. They would want to join in and Tom wanted McCaffrey too himself. Tom knew that he was crossing the line by killing McCaffrey. This was murder, plain and simple. Still Tom was doing it for Evie. He knew damn well that she wouldn't want him to do this. Tom also knew that Evie was a proud woman who didn't need protecting. But as Jack often said. " Partners help and protect their partners.......Even if their partner doesn't think they need help.......Partners are always their for each other. Tom wasn't just doing this for Evie, although she was first on his list. He was also doing this for Lisa and every female in the department who found themselves caught in McCaffrey's web. Tom knew from the recording that the meeting wasn't going down until afternoon. He would have too wait for a while. Inside the warehouse, the coke was still being cut. It would be a couple of hours before it was wrapped up and placed into a large black bag. McCaffrey didn't mind waiting, this was part of the deal to get rid of Lisa & Tom. Plus McCaffrey would get a cut from that $20 Million the Snowman was taking in.

She walked into the kitchen, a little hesitantly, but the apartment was too quiet. She opened the refridgerator and took out a bottle of orange juice. She broke open the seal and began to drink it when she saw the note. She read it. She was partly relieved.. a lot relieved. Not only was he not there now, he wasn't going to be at work. She would have a few hours of peace without having to worry about where he was. But then... where the hell was he. What business? What friend? Zach? One of the other two guys from the club the other night? Maybe she would try and get some time on the computer today and find out who they were. She finished off the juice and then headed to the shower.

Half an hour later she was dressed and heading out of the door, climbing into her own car and heading to work. She wasn't altogether looking forward to it. Facing Reed. Maybe the fact that she was going to put in for a transfer would stop him from tearing into her too much. She would just have to surivive for however long it took for the transfer to go through. She parked in the garage and quickly headed up the stairs. She was surprised that there was no Lisa and no Reed. She sat down, placed her weapon in the draw and switched on her computer. As she made herself coffee, Webb came up to her.

"Well well Evie... You surprise me."

"Really... why?" Evie sighed. She wasn't entirely sure she wanted to hear the answer.

"McCaffrey! I would never have thought that he was your type." He leaned a little closer. "Now I know how you like your men... Im sure I could..."

Evie shook her head and smiled. "And I'm sure you couldn't. Now get out of my way. I got work to do." She brushed past him and went back to her desk. Webb watched her but said nothing before he returned to his own desk.

Evie filled in the transfer request, attached it to an email to the Lieutenant, hesistated for a moment and then... then she hit send. And then she looked at her watch. She had the message about Tom being late, but where the hell was Lisa. She picked up the phone and called her cell phone. Straight to voice mail. She couldnt help but be a little worried. She redialled the phone this time to Reed.

"Damn it." it went to voice mail too. "Reed. It's... it's me. Look... Lisa hasn't come in yet. I just... I just wondered whether she was with or whether... whether you knew where she was. She hasn't called and... well.. let me know when you get this."

4:46 am before Evie & Tom would wake to start their days. A lone car was traveling east on Interstate 15. This car had passed through Barstow California so 25 miles back. It turned off the main highway onto an old dirty road which leads out to the desert. The car traveled almost 2 miles before it stopped and two men got out. They walked around behind their vehicle and opened the trunk. The two men reached in to the trunk and pulled out a lifeless body wrapped in a white sheet. The one time bed sheet had been stained with blood from the body it had been used to wrap up. The men carried the body out into the desert for about 100 yards before dumping into on to the ground. " Boy.....The boss sure did a number on this girl.......I've never seen him so sadistic. " One man said to the other as they walked away leaving the female form to rot. The other man had asked f his friend had really watched what happened to that girl. His friend nodded and said that he was the cameraman and filmed the whole horrifying show. The men got back into their car and returned back to Los Angeles which was a bout 75 miles to the south west. They were confident that this body wouldn't be found, such confidence would be their undoing.

It was just a little after 11 am and Tom was still waiting outside of the warehouse. His cell phone had been long since turned off. Tom didn't want anyone or anything getting in his way. He wasn't expecting anyone to call him, nor did he want someone distracting him. At that same time some 75 miles north east of Los Angeles, a group of college students from UCLA were stepping down from a bus. This group was called the Explores Club and they were setting out today to find a buried treasure their professor had placed in the ground a few weeks back. This was all part of their archaeology class. The young students had broken up into smaller groups and started to explore the area for signs of digging. Four of those students, two boys and two girls were moving out ahead of the others. They had walked almost 100 yards before they saw a horrifying sight. The naked and badly beaten body of a woman laid in front of them. The girls were freaking out and their screams brought their Professor and the other students.

It was 11:22 am when Zach & McCaffrey appeared from the warehouse. McCaffrey was carrying a very large black bag. It was the type of over sized bag that Baseball and Football players used to carry their equipment in. Tom watched as McCaffrey placed the bag into the back seat of Zach's car. They took off heading for their meeting and Tom was following close by. At that same time a 911 call was placed by the Professor who lead his students into the area where the body was found. The call came into the county dispatch office and was quickly handed off to the California Highway Patrol. The CHP dispatched their units who arrived quickly and closed down the area. This had been the third body which had been found like this in the past month and a half. But this female body was in worse shape. She had been badly beaten and abused far beyond what the other two women had done too them.

Zach drove through the city and ended up at an old rundown factory in East Los Angeles. This place had been bought by the Snowman so he could make his drug deals here without the cops nosing around. Zach & McCaffrey left their car with McCaffrey carrying that large black bag. The two disappeared inside the old factory. Tom who pulled up moments again, didn't see anyone else around. There wasn't even another car around the factory. Tom didn't have a long wait, a long black limo drove passed him and pulled into the parking area of the factory. The limo came to a stop and the driver jumped from the car and rushed around to open one of the rear doors. One oriental man climbed from the back of the car. He was followed by a second, a third and finally a fourth man. The last man was carrying a large black bag just like the one that McCaffrey had. These bags were certainly big enough to carry a lot of cocaine, or a lot of cash. Tom who was parked acrossed the street left his car once those oriental men had gone inside. He walked up to the building then started down the sidewalk until Tom found a busted window. Tom looked in and saw Zach & McCaffrey standing on one side of a heavy wooden table while the Asian men stood on the other side. The black bag which McCaffrey had been carrying was sitting on the table. The Asian man placed his bag right be side the other one on the table. Tom could see that they were talking over something. He decided that now was the time to call his former partner Jack Taylor. Tom went back to his car, he leaned in grabbing the mic from his police radio. " This is 1 William 56.....Patch me through too Lt. Taylor. " The dispatcher rogered Tom request and connected Tom's radio to the phone on Jack's desk. Once Jack answered his phone, Tom asked how quickly he could get to the old factory on South Woods Avenue? Jack asked what was up, to which Tom said that he had stumbled over a drug dealing going down. Tom tossed the mic back into the car when Jack said that he was on his way. Jack quickly left his office yelling for Steve to grab some men. Steven brought four other Narcotics Detectives with them as they left their squad room.

Tom walked back to the factory and up to the limo. The driver was sitting on the hood looking away from him. The driver was smoking a cigarette as Tom pulled his Desert Eagle from the holster and clubbed the driver on the back of his head. " You're under arrest. " Tom said in a mocking tone as the man was unconscious at his feet. With his free hand, Tom reached his hand under the back of his coat and pulled out his Glock. Normally, Tom's Glock was kept under the front seat of his car. But Tom was sure that he would be out gunned after going inside. Carefully Tom entered the building, his Glock was in his left hand while his Desert Eagle was in his right. He walked slowly until those Asian men came into view as did Zach & McCaffrey. " POLICE!!......YOU'RE ALL UNDER ARREST!! " Tom voice rang out strong which made everyone look at him. " Fuck me! " McCaffrey said in disgust as he pulled his Glock. Three of those Asian men pulled weapons. One a pistol and the other two pulled small machine guns. Gun fired broke out and it was flying towards Tom. He ducked out of the way dropping down behind an old piece of machinery. Tom returned fire, his Glock pointed at the Asians while his Desert Eagle was pointed towards McCaffrey and Zach.

Zach pulled a 9mm and joined in on the battle. One of the Asian gunmen was hit and dropped to the floor. The other two grabbed what was obviously their boss and pushed him towards an exit. They hadn't planned on having a shootout with the police. Once the Asians were outside, Tom was able to focus on Zach & McCaffrey. One of Tom's .50 cal bullets passed through the large bag holding the drugs and nailed Zach in the upper chest. Zach fell to the floor, it looked too McCaffrey like Zach had been hit with a baseball bat. McCaffrey jumped up firing his Glock, he grabbed for the large bag of money. Just as McCaffrey started to make a break for a side door, Tom rose up and fired three quick shots.

Each of Tom's bullets hit McCaffrey sinking deep into his body then blowing out the other side. McCaffrey had a shocked look on his face as he fell to the floor. Tom kept his Desert Eagle ready as he tucked his Glock into the back of his pants. The sounds of police sirens filled the air outside of the factory. Tom walked up too McCaffrey, he knelt down and made sure that McCaffrey was dead. Zach was laying not far away coughing up blood. Tom stood and walked over too him. He looked down at Zach who was staring back up at Tom. " I.....I'm.......Sor.....Sorry.......I......drugged Evie.......Made her get.......close too Mc.......McCaffrey.......He.......Wanted her set up......So I made sure that she was taken too........taken too. " Zach said through his coughing, he was slowly slipping away. Tom knelt down next to Zach. " Taken to where?.........Where did you take Evie?......Who else was there? " Tom asked as Zach's breathing was becoming shallow. Zach's head slowly turned away from Tom as his life was now gone.

Tom stood up, he looked down at the bags of coke which had fallen on when the shooting started. Those bags were laying very close to Zach's body. Tom slipped his Desert Eagle back into the holster as he walked to the door then out of the factory. Jack, Steven and their detectives had busted the Asian men who tried to escape. Tom walked up too Jack and started to explain what happened here. Jack listened as Tom laid out how this went down. Tom said that he was driving into work when he saw these Asian men walking into the old factory carrying a large black bag. Tom stopped to check it out and saw Zach Whitman, Gus McCaffrey and these man inside in the middle of a drug deal. Tom said that he returned too his car and reported this to Jack. After which Tom returned to keep an eye on them. However the deal looked like it would be over before Jack, Steve and their detectives could get there. Tom added that he had to shoot Zach, McCaffrey and one of the Asians. They had died in the spot where they were shot.

Jack looked around after Tom finished giving him a verbal report. He slapped his former partner on the back. " That was a good report.....Now would you like too tell me why you really ended up here? " Jack asked knowing Tom just a little too well. He felt that Tom was sugar coating this just a bit. Tom looked at Jack after putting an arm over his shoulders. " I've never lied too you before.......If you don't want me to start.......Just accept what I just said as the truth. " Tom gave Jack a look that told Jack a lot. Jack started to shake his head up and down. He had heard about the story of McCaffrey & Evie at the station and when she helped to take down the 2 minute bandits. Part of Jack knew that Tom was waiting for McCaffrey to slip up which he did. As Evie's father, Jack understood why Tom took action against McCaffrey. " I'll expect a copy of that same report on my desk by the end of the day. " Tom nodded his head while smiling. " It will be there. " Tom gave Jack's back a couple of quick pats before he started to walk towards his car. " Oh......When you see Evie.......Tell her to have a nice day. " Jack turned and walked into the factory as a few black n whites pulled up. Tom returned too his car then headed for the station.

Back
Top Bottom