Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Wanted for Long Term (Plot Based) RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

botukon

Super-Earth
I am looking for an rp partner to do a long term rp with. The rp would have a fantasy or sci-fi theme to it. Of course intimate relationships would as well. So any rp partner would need to be interested in those themes.

I have a sample list of characters in my profile. Each character has his own profile. In those profiles you will find their own particular sexual preferences (all of them are straight). Each character belongs to a particular theme and era. Many of them exist in the same theme and era and may even know each other (in case I am rping more than one main character).

All I require from my rp partner is that she be interested in those themes and be able to make posts that I can understand. I am open to plot ideas, but I am not into explicit rape scenes, incest, fandom, or any bodily waste fetishes. I have ideas of my own as well. If you are looking for a particular character, but do not see him in my list, then ask me. That list is only a sample and I have several more.

I will check this thread. Please post any specific questions in this thread. Others may be wondering the same thing. If you definitely want to rp, please indicate that you want to rp in this thread as well. In that case I will PM you instead of posting in this thread.

In case anyone is wondering I am looking for more than one person to rp with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom