Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female rp partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodahichi

Moon
I put all this in my intro I know, but I did have some things to add. Like I am into pretty much anything, except i do have a few limits, like no vore, toilet play, and I think a few others, but not many, like I said I am pretty open. I can either play the dominate, or submissive types, and I play male or female, i really don't mind. I do incest,...pseudo rape...yes pseudo... lol jk, but anyway really I do anything.

I am pretty open to anything you wanna do, but I am really shy so if it's a little out there pm please

I have a few made up characters already, and though this is my introduction I figure saying as much as possible saves me the time of makeing another thread later one.

One of the characters' name is Kodahichi, he is an Elf wizard, though he doesn't have to be an Elf. Usually I play him having amnesia, and only having very few spells left from his original long list of spells. He is like my profile picture, and as for his personality he is a little clueless at times, and kind of a goof ball, but he does have a serious side, when the woman manages to get him to really act like himself. After he lost him memory he kind of developed a split personality, and that would be the goof ball one, and the evil one. He himself is very much a "hero" and wants to stop violence in the world. Ever which side of him, or both, you want just let me know.

Anther's name is Zion, he can be any race, but he is always a warrior. His biggest attribute to speak of would be his strength. He is anywhere from 5'10, to 6'8", depending one what you prefer. He has short brown hair that doesn't even reach his dark green eyes. He is well built, but not overly muscular. He has 4 brothers that despise him for getting their fathers sword, and one that wishes to help him, and make sure the sword does not leave his hold. He also has 2 sisters, one doesn't really care what happens to the sword, and the other is really young, just being born a tear before his father passed away. He is really protective of her, and makes sure no harm comes to her, ever.

The other is Bayne, he is a thief, rogue, stuff like that. He isn't one for emotional attachments, and he dislikes being in relationships, and doesn't talk to anyone other than those that really catches his eye. He is called cold alot, but really he is just tired of people using him to get what they want, now he is in it for himself. He is 5'6", with long raven black hair that is about halfway down his back. His eyes are a dark grey color, and usually express no emotions.

The last is Soranami. He is also a warrior, but he is more diplomatic than my other characters. He has no siblings, unless you want to give him some. He is a king of a city, in my world, or any city if you want to base it of off real world. He is best friends with Kodahichi, before he lost his memory, now Kodahichi does not remember him. He stands at 5'10", and has a strong, and well toned body. His hair is brown, and cut so it is right at his eyes, but not completely covering them. His eyes are a bright blue, and reflect his emotions strongly.

I feel really lame saying all this, so please be nice, and yea let me know if you want to rp.

Oh I really have a craving for a succubus rp with now, so if you wanna play one that would be a definite yes.

As far as my posts go I am Semi-literate to literate, but to be honest I am not 100% sure which. I usually like to post 2-3 paragraphs, but if my rp partner gives me alot to work with I will try to mirror their post length.

Well I look forward to meeting you all -smiles and waves- Also i just realized I forgot to say, those are just for medieval, and history based, but I don't restrict myself to just that, I love modern, and futuristic things as well.

If you want to do one based of off an anime I have some I like.
Sekirei, Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, Shin Megumi Tensai Person 4, and 3 fes, High School of the Dead, Kompfer, Rurouni Kenshin, and many more. I will also do ones based of off books, but I have read to many books to even know where to begin with typing them out.

I have other rp ideas, so pm me if you are interested :D If any girl want to try to dominate Zion let me know, I doubt anyone will try, noone ever does, but it is worth a try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom