Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teachers new looks by RobBase086 and Creamy

She was soaking wet and her sweet juices were dripping down onto his fingers. She really wanted him to have a taste of herself and so positioned herself on top of him in a 69 position. As she did so, she didnt let his cock escape from her mouth. Her massive breasts were now resting up against his stomach while her wet pussy rubbing up against his lips. She moaned as the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat but she didnt stop bobbing her head. Up and down. His cock was moving in and out of her mouth that had formed a tight seal around his shaft. Her own ass was grinding up against his face, wanting his tongue to get in deep into that virgin hole.

creamy said:
She was soaking wet and her sweet juices were dripping down onto his fingers. She really wanted him to have a taste of herself and so positioned herself on top of him in a 69 position. As she did so, she didnt let his cock escape from her mouth. Her massive breasts were now resting up against his stomach while her wet pussy rubbing up against his lips. She moaned as the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat but she didnt stop bobbing her head. Up and down. His cock was moving in and out of her mouth that had formed a tight seal around his shaft. Her own ass was grinding up against his face, wanting his tongue to get in deep into that virgin hole.

He felt her move so quickly onto him and her breasts on his stomach that he gave her ass a quick smack and then a squeeze. He then kissed, licked, and nibbled onto her butt cheeks before his tongue was to move and focus only onto her pussy. He took the tip of his tongue licking up and down her pussy lips. He then moved to her clit sucking onto her clit and then licking all around her clit. He took his fingers opening up her pussy for him and began licking deep inside her. His tongue began to move all around deeply into her pussy as he moaned and groaned in pleasure with what she was doing to his cock inside her mouth. He licked harder and harder into her as he started to lick wildly into her pussy. He could taste her pussy juices that was really starting to coat his lips and outside of his mouth onto his cheeks and chin.

Her pink pussy opened up like a flower for him as it dripped of her sweet juices onto his lips and face. Never did she taste a cock before and now she was swallowing it whole like a greedy slut she had turned into. For a while she had dreamed about doing such naughty things to her favorite student. As she pulled his cock out of her mouth, it was coated with her saliva. She sucked on the tip like it was a long lollipop. "Mmm so good", she commented while making sucking noises. His cock disappeared into her mouth again and it hit the back of her throat, now making her slightly gag. The uncomfortable feeling didnt last long and she pulled his cock back out entirely only to slam it back against her throat.

creamy said:
Her pink pussy opened up like a flower for him as it dripped of her sweet juices onto his lips and face. Never did she taste a cock before and now she was swallowing it whole like a greedy slut she had turned into. For a while she had dreamed about doing such naughty things to her favorite student. As she pulled his cock out of her mouth, it was coated with her saliva. She sucked on the tip like it was a long lollipop. "Mmm so good", she commented while making sucking noises. His cock disappeared into her mouth again and it hit the back of her throat, now making her slightly gag. The uncomfortable feeling didnt last long and she pulled his cock back out entirely only to slam it back against her throat.

He could taste her sweet juices that came from her pussy. He licked it all up making noises as he licked and sucked onto her clit and pussy lips. He grunted and moaned loudly in pleasure at the way she was taking his cock into her mouth. He had fantasized about having sex with Ms. Saunders and never thought that it would be this great. He has to thank Drake for all of this because if it was not for him playing this prank on Ms. Saunders then none of this would have possibly happened. "I love the taste of your pussy Ms. Saunders and your pussy juices too! You taste so good lover!" He told her as he continued to lick wildly and altering different directions. He was so close to cumming since they had been going at it for quite some time now. "I am so close to cumming all over your face and into your mouth my naughty Ms. Saunders!" He told her as he moaned out loud in pure extacy.

She felt the pressure inside his cock start to build up. And so she fasten her pace and rhythm. Her soft tits were pressing hard against his stomach and she too was about to cum right on his face. She could hear him slurping her juices and soon his face was going to be washed with them. For a brief moment she pulled his cock out of her mouth to speak. "Yes...Rob be a nice student and cum all over your favorite teacher's face", she said and continued to stroke his spit covered cock with her hand. She felt her on orgasm coming and a wave of juices showered onto his face, the same way he would shower his cum all over her soon enough.

creamy said:
She felt the pressure inside his cock start to build up. And so she fasten her pace and rhythm. Her soft tits were pressing hard against his stomach and she too was about to cum right on his face. She could hear him slurping her juices and soon his face was going to be washed with them. For a brief moment she pulled his cock out of her mouth to speak. "Yes...Rob be a nice student and cum all over your favorite teacher's face", she said and continued to stroke his spit covered cock with her hand. She felt her on orgasm coming and a wave of juices showered onto his face, the same way he would shower his cum all over her soon enough.

He continued to lick wildly into her pussy. As he gave her ass a nice smack and squeeze. He was at that point to where he could not take it any longer and wanted to cum all over her face and into her mouth as well. The moment that she was asking him to cum he began to do so as she asked. He exploded his wad of cum onto her face and into her mouth. "Is this what you wanted Ms. Saunders?" He asked her tasting her cum that just came out of her pussy and was now in his mouth and all over his face as well. "I love this new naughty side to you Ms. Saunders! I bet your pussy would like to be popped."

She didnt expect a nice big load erupted on her face. She swallowed whatever landed inside her mouth and licked the rest of the mess. It was warm and gooey. "Mmm cum tastes delicious", she commented seeing how it was the first time she ever had some. And with that being said a new hunger began to grow inside her. Her pussy was still twitching at his face and she slowly sat herself up on him. Her ass rubbing against her nose and eyes, she got off him and walked towards the desk. "I think you are the perfect person to pop me....", she said staring at his cock now slowly arising back up. She made herself comfortable on the desk and spread her legs apart for him.

creamy said:
She didnt expect a nice big load erupted on her face. She swallowed whatever landed inside her mouth and licked the rest of the mess. It was warm and gooey. "Mmm cum tastes delicious", she commented seeing how it was the first time she ever had some. And with that being said a new hunger began to grow inside her. Her pussy was still twitching at his face and she slowly sat herself up on him. Her ass rubbing against her nose and eyes, she got off him and walked towards the desk. "I think you are the perfect person to pop me....", she said staring at his cock now slowly arising back up. She made herself comfortable on the desk and spread her legs apart for him.

He was enjoying licking her pussy as he was licking up all of her cum that was coming out of her pussy. "I am glad that you loved it baby!" He said back to her as he was enjoying this himself for the first time since no other woman at the school took interest other than Ms. Saunders. He felt her moving around on him as she sat up and then moved over to her desk with her legs spread out for him. "I am glad that you feel that I am the perfect person to pop your pussy Ms. Saunders." He said with a smile as he stood up and faced her. He kissed her lips deeply and passionately as he then began to slide his hard cock deeply into her pussy. His hands went down to her nice firm ass giving it a nice squeeze and a rub. He began to slide his cock all the way inside her. He could feel how hungry her pussy was due to it being nice and tight. "Damn Ms. Saunders you are are nice and tight my love." He says with a smile as he starts to grind inside her.

She knew in theory that it was suppose to hurt. And so she embraced herself as he took his cock and began to impale her virgin pussy. Inch by inch she could see his entire length disappear inside her cunt, stretching the walls up for the first time. Surprisingly it didnt hurt. There was some resistance against his cock but he was unknowingly able to penetrate through it without creating a big mess or pain to her. Maybe it was due to the reaction she had inhaled that changed her sense of painful stimulation. Rather than a painful scream, her moans echoed into the chemistry lab. Soon his entire cock was jammed up into her tight pussy. Her body was in spasm with her first real orgasm. A short orgasm that didnt last too long as they were just barely getting started. "Fuck ...i never thought i would enjoy a cock this much...its like this empty hole inside me just got filled up".

creamy said:
She knew in theory that it was suppose to hurt. And so she embraced herself as he took his cock and began to impale her virgin pussy. Inch by inch she could see his entire length disappear inside her cunt, stretching the walls up for the first time. Surprisingly it didnt hurt. There was some resistance against his cock but he was unknowingly able to penetrate through it without creating a big mess or pain to her. Maybe it was due to the reaction she had inhaled that changed her sense of painful stimulation. Rather than a painful scream, her moans echoed into the chemistry lab. Soon his entire cock was jammed up into her tight pussy. Her body was in spasm with her first real orgasm. A short orgasm that didnt last too long as they were just barely getting started. "Fuck ...i never thought i would enjoy a cock this much...its like this empty hole inside me just got filled up".

Rob never knew how good it felt to slide inside Ms. Saunders nice tight pussy. It was a fantasy of his ever since he first saw her in school. Her pussy was wet due to him eating her out and finger fucking her pussy. It felt snug at first as he slid into her, but due to how wet she was he was able to slide his cock all the way deeply inside her. He began to grind into her as he grabbed a hold of her ass pulling her more into him and against his body. Sliding deeper and deeper with his cock. He began to slide faster and faster inside her and eventually harder and harder into her pussy. He could hear their bodies slapping together as she was grinding up against him. He grunted and moaned in pleasure loving what they were doing to each other. "Yes I love to fuck your pussy Ms. Saunders and I never thought it was going to feel like pure ecstacy. Well I just filled your hole with my cock and I hope it is large enough for you baby." He said to her as he kissed her lips and then his hands fondled and squeezed onto her breasts. His fingers began to twist and pull onto her nipples as he was fucking her naughty brains out. It was as if the chemical smoke had altered a part of her brain awakening a sexual animal inside Ms. Lauren Saunders that no one knew about. Rob was just beginning to just get a little of this naughty side with Ms. Saunders.

Never would someone imagine this teacher to say such naughty words and speak dirty. Rob was the first to hear her cry for him to fuck her harder and deeper. The table she was on was shifting and sliding across the floor. She squeezed her pussy muscles around his hard long cock and her legs wrapped around his waist. Pulling him closer into her while he twisted her hard nipples. "Yes...its large....very large", she commented as she did not expect him to be this big. Her tight pussy was being stretched all the way. They didnt realize that the door to the lab was unlocked and anyone could walk in at anytime. Sex was clouding her mind and judgement. As if sex was all she wanted and could think of. "Rob....i'm gonna cum again", she squirmed a bit and quickly locked her lips against his into a kiss.

creamy said:
Never would someone imagine this teacher to say such naughty words and speak dirty. Rob was the first to hear her cry for him to fuck her harder and deeper. The table she was on was shifting and sliding across the floor. She squeezed her pussy muscles around his hard long cock and her legs wrapped around his waist. Pulling him closer into her while he twisted her hard nipples. "Yes...its large....very large", she commented as she did not expect him to be this big. Her tight pussy was being stretched all the way. They didnt realize that the door to the lab was unlocked and anyone could walk in at anytime. Sex was clouding her mind and judgement. As if sex was all she wanted and could think of. "Rob....i'm gonna cum again", she squirmed a bit and quickly locked her lips against his into a kiss.

Rob loved this new wild side that had been awakened inside Ms. Lauren. He continued to grind into her as he could hear her moaning out loud in pleasure. He could also hear the table shifting and moving due to him pounding his hard cock into her pussy. It would make squeeling sounds as the desk slid across the floor. He felt her pussy getting tight around his cock as if she was wanting him to cum. "I am glad you love how big my cock is baby!" He moaned out to her as he kissed her lips deeply and passionately as he felt her pulling him into her. Her legs wrapped around him tightly. "Yes baby cum for me and I shall cum for you!" He told her. Slamming and ramming his cock harder inside her.

Her entire body began to twitch up as she came hard this time. She felt her stomach tie up into an intense knot as she raised her pelvis off the table and wash his cock with her pussy juices. Her strong muscles were milking his cock for his orgasm while her lasted for a good 2 minutes. Once she was done, her body collapsed back down on the table and she began to pant deeply. "Shit...that was ...wonderful", she commented. It was almost a disappointment to her why she was a virgin for so long. "Rob...cum...cum inside me...so i can feel it. I want your cum filling my womb....".

creamy said:
Her entire body began to twitch up as she came hard this time. She felt her stomach tie up into an intense knot as she raised her pelvis off the table and wash his cock with her pussy juices. Her strong muscles were milking his cock for his orgasm while her lasted for a good 2 minutes. Once she was done, her body collapsed back down on the table and she began to pant deeply. "Shit...that was ...wonderful", she commented. It was almost a disappointment to her why she was a virgin for so long. "Rob...cum...cum inside me...so i can feel it. I want your cum filling my womb....".

He could feel her milking his cock for his cum as she was grinding up agains this body and her pussy slid up and down his cock. As her pussy walls clinched onto his cock he groaned and moaned out loud with pleasure. "Yes that is it baby!" As he started to cum inside her as she requested. "I am cumming now for you baby! I am filling you all up with my seed deep inside your womb now." He said as he held her close into his arms. He soon laid with her holding her in his arms as he was tired from this hard work with her.

She could feel his cock spray a nice load of warm cum inside her womb, filling her up with warmth. She watched his expression as he came hard inside her as he promised. She was panting while he held her closely in his arms. Yes this was the first time she had sex but she wasnt done. She was still horny and she could feel his cock still inside her pussy slowly soften. "That was wonderful....Rob" , she smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. "I see your tired...was this your first time too?", she asked, even though she could easily guess the answer.

creamy said:
She could feel his cock spray a nice load of warm cum inside her womb, filling her up with warmth. She watched his expression as he came hard inside her as he promised. She was panting while he held her closely in his arms. Yes this was the first time she had sex but she wasnt done. She was still horny and she could feel his cock still inside her pussy slowly soften. "That was wonderful....Rob" , she smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. "I see your tired...was this your first time too?", she asked, even though she could easily guess the answer.

He held her close and felt her playing with his nose. He smiled at her looking into her beautiful eyes and then kissed her sweet lips. He was wanting to hold and cuddle with her for a bit even though she was still hungry for more from him. He could feel her taking a lot of breaths from the hard sex that they just had together. He felt her heart pounding hard and fast as his did as well. They were both showing a beautiful glow on their faces with all the sex that they had and there was definitely sex in the air there in the lab. It could be smelt all right. "Yes that was wonderful Ms. Saunders." He said to her smiling at her now as he caressed her soft skin that the formula had changed along with her skin being dark tanned as if she had been laying out in the nude in the sun light. "Yes I am a bit tired and yes this was my first time. I am glad that it was with you Ms. Saunders the woman that I have always been in love with ever since I first saw you teaching here at the school." He had professed his love to her and was not sure if she felt the same way about him also. Would this change their relationship now especially when they were at school together during the day? It was something that they would have to work out together so that no one would know that they were having a student teacher relationship. Rob did not want her to lose her job over them being in a relationship with one another.

She was now starting to feel a slight ache between her legs from loosing her virginity. But it wasnt so intense and something she could brush it off as she was far more horny than anything else. She stared into his eyes and could see the passion and truth to his words. She knew he had a crush on her but she wasnt aware of how deep it was. "Rob...thats so sweet of you....I knew you liked me but never imagined that you would think of doing this with me. Well now I am really happy it was with you. Both of our first time together", she smiled at him and kissed him on the lips. "Now lets try to fix this place before the janitor decides to walk in. If you want we can continue at my apartment?", she suggested while trying to sit up. She knew what they did was very wrong and get her in deep trouble. Although it was slightly arousing to have her first time in a room she loved to work in. Surrounded by chemistry.

creamy said:
She was now starting to feel a slight ache between her legs from loosing her virginity. But it wasnt so intense and something she could brush it off as she was far more horny than anything else. She stared into his eyes and could see the passion and truth to his words. She knew he had a crush on her but she wasnt aware of how deep it was. "Rob...thats so sweet of you....I knew you liked me but never imagined that you would think of doing this with me. Well now I am really happy it was with you. Both of our first time together", she smiled at him and kissed him on the lips. "Now lets try to fix this place before the janitor decides to walk in. If you want we can continue at my apartment?", she suggested while trying to sit up. She knew what they did was very wrong and get her in deep trouble. Although it was slightly arousing to have her first time in a room she loved to work in. Surrounded by chemistry.

Rob was happy to have lost his virginity to Ms. Saunders and did not want it to end. He just made sure that he held her into his arms while they were staring into each others eyes. He smiled back at her once again. Kissing her sweet lips softly. "I am glad that you knew that I liked you Ms. Saunders. I am glad that we were able to make love to each other and it was so wonderful with someone as special as yourself. Yes it was good for us to make love to one another for our first time." He held her close feeling her breasts very close to his chest. "Yes we do need to clean the lab up all right because that would not be good if he walked in on us naked in each others arms. I would love to go back to your place Ms. Saunders and have more wild passion together." He was happy to do that with her and could not wait to make more love to her. Possibly this time he will take her virginity from her ass by fucking her from behind. Yes it was great chemistry that both Rob and Ms. Saunders shared together that made things so special between them. He started to help clean up the place so that it looked as if they were working instead of having sex. While helping Ms. Saunders he could not keep his hands off of her.

They began to clean up and every so often she would tease and flirt with him. They were still naked once they were finished cleaning the room and she turned to face him with her hands on her hips. Her pussy was still wet from her being super horny and some of his cum was leaking out and down her thighs. "Great. Lets get dressed now", she said and began to pull her blouse back on and her skirt. She didnt bother with the bra and underwear and just stuffed them into her purse. Her nice new melons were barely contained in her half buttons blouse and jiggling away as she walked out of the room. "Lets take my car", she winked at him and waited for him to follow her to her car outside.

creamy said:
They began to clean up and every so often she would tease and flirt with him. They were still naked once they were finished cleaning the room and she turned to face him with her hands on her hips. Her pussy was still wet from her being super horny and some of his cum was leaking out and down her thighs. "Great. Lets get dressed now", she said and began to pull her blouse back on and her skirt. She didnt bother with the bra and underwear and just stuffed them into her purse. Her nice new melons were barely contained in her half buttons blouse and jiggling away as she walked out of the room. "Lets take my car", she winked at him and waited for him to follow her to her car outside.

Rob would every once in a while smack her nice firm ass because he was having fun with what has happened. He would wink at her and blow kisses flirting with her as well. He could tell how hot and wet she was on how badly she wanted him and loved how she was so freaking horny as well. "That sounds good to me about us getting dressed now." He began to put his jeans back on with his polo shirt. Rob was wondering now that they had just made love where does this all lead up to now with them? Are they going to be getting serious in a relationship with each other or just a fling that happened in the lab. These were things that Rob wanted to talk about with Ms. Saunders about. "That is fine about us taking your car." He said as he followed her and smiled chasing her like he was madly in love with her wanting to catch her and have his way with her once again. He climbed into the car and placed his hand onto her thigh gliding on up to her pussy. "Ms. Saunders we need to talk about us my love on if we are now a serious couple or I hope this is not a fling that we are having?" He said to her kissing her lips deeply and passionately.

Back
Top Bottom