Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone else having this problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Unbreakable

Banned
Banished
I had asked one of the admins to help me with it but he couldn't figure it out, so I'm gonna ask the others.

When I sign in and go to hide myself I still see myself on the list, and before when I hide myself I didn't, it also shows me online. I don't know why but -shrugs-

Can anyone help me out and such??

Did you ask around? Maybe its just like that under your settings. PM somebody and ask if your name is coming up on the bottom.

Non-special people don't have hiding privileges.

Special people being recruiters, mods, supporters, etc. : )

So. I think I sent a PM, but it's been in my Outbox for the past 20 minutes. And I think that if it's in Outbox, it's in the proccess of being sent but hasn't been sent. Is this normal? And if it is, sorry for wasting your time. I'm still kinda new...

Fenrir said:
So. I think I sent a PM, but it's been in my Outbox for the past 20 minutes. And I think that if it's in Outbox, it's in the proccess of being sent but hasn't been sent. Is this normal? And if it is, sorry for wasting your time. I'm still kinda new...
This has been answered, but so you dont have to search.

Outbox means it has been sent but not read by the person you sent it to. When they read it, it will go to your sent box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom