Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Current Craving(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizzet

Pulsar
I have been having several fandom cravings as of late. Perhaps by inactivity has made me want a bit of the past. Or perhaps the new series like Legend of Korra, Young Justice, and other shows have made me want to roleplay the shows I loved years back 9and still do even) so here are my requests. I am looking for female partners for this, as I will be playing the male role for any pairings and plots.

First off I suppose I should start with a bit of myself:
-I am fairly literate, not perfect but who really is? I would like my partners to be as well, though as long as I can read your posts I am pretty much fine with that.
-I tend to match my partners in post length (I myself usually shooting for at least one to two very well off paragraphs as a standard) but I will do my best to reply to lengthy posts, or short posts in kind, I however would like to re-frame from one liners, and very short paragraphs, though I understand if writers block hits.
-I try to post once a day, however life can get in the way, I wil make it a post to try and let you know if I am going to be invisible for a while, even if it shows I am online I may be away for a bit. I will try my best to inform you though.
-I like both plot, and smut though excessive of either can cause for boredom, so I usually like to keep things balanced.
-Romance and relationships are also a very big thing for me, generally intimacy with a purpose opposed to just sex can be a lot of fun for me.
-Finally I like to have fun with plots, and am very open to new ideas, and such that may arise, so if you have input, I really like to hear it and am willing to work things out to make a story (or smut) more engaging.

The Craves:
Avatar the Last Airbender (Of course I am all for altering ages to go with the ToS of Bluemoon)
Teen Titans
Pokemon
Much more just ask....

Idea for RP:
(update!)
Entrapped Mechanics: In the future prostitution and such is illegal, however there are ways around this. Some methods are to use andriods or mechanical replacements for female and male partners. However a darker and secretive method is to have girls kidnapped, or forced into cybernetic bodies and suites, the law enforcement can therefore not tell if the individual is indeed a human being forced to serve any patron without a fuss. (Have many ideas for this, pm if interested)
Pic idea: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1066067

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom