Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female needed for a kinky, dark version of Beauty and the Beast! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
Just to clear things up: This is not a bestiality roleplay. I'm just taking the plot and making is a little sexier. Nor fur, just the basis of the fairy tale. ;) I've been craving it a while, but decided I'd rather play the male in the scenario, so I just need my leading lady!

Quick Plot Summary: Prince Adam, a dark and brooding man, has been cursed and bound to his castle for hundreds of years. During the day, he locks himself away due to his "situation", but at night he comes out and craves the affection of a female. Finally, after years and years, an elderly man is found stealing fruit from his trees, and he captures him for punishment. No one ever goes into the "Beast's Forrest", but the elderly man and his four daughters have been starving for weeks upon weeks. Adam orders him to death, but right before he goes through with it, a young female begs for him to take her instead. Adam agrees, promising that if she gives her body, servitute, and soul to him, he will let her father live... However, little did she know, what the Beast has in store for her.

((Vague, I know, but I figured we would build on to it with time.))

Things I want from a roleplay partner:

~ Someone who can post atleast once a day, preferably more. I know that asking a lot from some people, but it's very hard for me to get into a plot when it moves at an incredibly slow pace.

~ Moderate literacy and a 1-2 paragraph average sized post. I'm not looking to write a novel, but I do want some details and some though into each posts. My pet peeve is being the one to have to pull the plot along by myself.

~ For this roleplay, I was a very submissive female, but with a little fight in her ;) My character will be very, very dominant. This is a BDSM roleplay, after all, but the female should start out resistant. I imagine she's have some pride despite the situation.

Things that I would like involved in the roleplay:

~ Full on Master/Slave relationship. There is potential for romance, but this is the base of the plot.

~ Whips, chains, toys, bondage, collars, cages... The whole nine yard, basically. However, there will be NO scat, bathroom control etc.

~ Anal, Vaginal, and Oral.

~ Bisexuality (maybe) I might try to sneak a female character in there for myself, maybe another maid, that the Beast will order your character to "perform" with. However, rest assured, you will be his maind focus.

Now, if your are interested ladies, PM me! I will not roleplay through IM (sorry) but threads and PMs are fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom