The Goblin Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
He chuckled, he slid in deeply. He began to grind his hips up and growled. He held him and panted and smiled softly. He shut his eyes and groaned and continued to grind against him and panted and softly and shut his eyes. "Ohh Toby yes." He panted softly.

Toby was whimpering in pleasure as Jareth seemed to be more interested in teasing him at the moment, a thought came to him as to how he could maybe get Jareth to go faster. "Please Jareth, I'm begging you, make me cum, I need you so badly." He admitted as he tightened his body around his kings member inside of him.

He smiled He did like it. Jareth began to grind hard and fast against him. He panted and growled adn slid in as far as he could and thrusted his whole being into him and panted still. He felt himself tightening and came hard against him. He panted. He was way too tight.

Toby was soon moaning and panting loudly as Jareth started to hit something inside of him. He couldn't hold on for long and found himself screaming out the others name and becoming even tighter at the same time that he felt Jareth releasing inside of him. "Ohhh wow." He panted as his eyes fluttere slightly, he could feet the muscels in his legs shaking as he kept himself up on his knees at the very least even though his face was pressed into the pillow in front of him.

He smiled and held him up. He cradeled his hips and smiled. He stroked Toby. Cooing softly to him. He continued to thrust wanting Toby his release, but also he wanted to make sure that none of his seed escaped. He was a very potent king, and with a few more of these sessions, he would have an heir that he thirst for. He smiled stroking Toby and kissed his ear and down to his neck.

Toby whimpered as he was stroked and Jareth cooed to him and holding their hips together. "J-Jareth!" He cried out as he released onto the bed, his back arching and his jaw dropping down, shivering at the kisses that where being placed on his neck and ear.

Jareth chuckled. He smiled and pulled out and laid to the side. He flicked his hand adn the bed dried soaking up the juices. He smiled and looked up at Toby. He stroked Tobys stomach adn smiled looking up with him with eyes that shone. He knew a secret that Toby would not realize until quite some time later. "How did you enjoy that toby?"

Toby shifted so he could lay on his back and sighed softly as Jareth lightly rubbed his stomach. "That was amazing Jareth, thank you so much for being so gentle with me." He said as he looked over at the goblin king with greatful eyes, a sweet smile on his pale face. Shifting slightly, he moved to curl up to Jareth's chest and gave a soft yawn, his eyes half lidded, he was ready to cuddle up to his lover and get some sleep after everything that had happened. "Is it alright if I get some sleep?" Toby asked as he tried to force himself to stay awake now.

The goblin king smiled at the older Toby laying before him. A soft, cocky smirk found its way over his features. Leaning in, he smiled and kissed his jaw gently. He sighed and then soon moved to lay on his back. He was honestly surprised, however, when he crawled into his lap and snuggled close to him. He wrapped his arms a bit unsure around him and held him tighter. "It is alright, my prince." He whispered and kissed his lips gently. His lips grazing over the others. His tongue gently moved to slide into his mouth and stroke his own tongue against his.

Pulling back, he watched Toby begin to fall asleep, all the while still holding him close to his chest. Shutting his eyes, he leaned back and looked up at the night sky from his bedroom window and thought.

In the morning, Toby slowly woke the next morning, opening his eyes and lightly rubbing them as he looked around the room that he was in. "Jareth?" He called out softly, wondering if he had just imagined what had happened last night or if he had really slept with the Goblin King last night. He slowly sat up and ran his fingers through his messy blond hair with his eyes closed, still trying to wake up.

Gareth, had awakened early. Making sure all the goblins knew what to do. Some sent to the labyrinth to do upkeep, some sent to the village to do the same. However, some were sent to do something very special for Toby. He knew that Toby would love it. He was arranging a princely suite, where all his treasures and clothes could go there. When he didn't care much for the company of the Goblin King, he could even go and sleep there. After all his duties were done, he moved to the bathroom. It was large and extravagant. Hearing Toby stir and wake, he chuckled.

"I am in the bathroom, my prince. Come in and tell me good morning." He smiled, taking off his robe. He sighed as he stepped into the warm water and moved to one side. Soft bubbles concealing his form and frame. He waited patiently for Toby to come in. With a chuckle, he smiled and motioned for him. "Come to me my goblin prince." He whispered and watched him with those eyes. His body becoming aroused just by seeing his form.

Toby heard Jareth calling to him from the bathroom and got to his feet and grabbed a robe before he walked into the bathroom, smiling when he saw him in the bath. "Good morning my king." He said as he walked over to the tub and knelt down next to it and leaned over slightly to give him a kiss on the lips. "How did you sleep?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side slightly with a soft smile on his face.

He smiled and reached up and stroked his face and nodded. "I slept very well indeed. Won't you join me?" He smiled and held his hand guiding him to the stairs of the bath. He then helped him in. Once inside, he held him close and kissed his chest and leaned back canting his head with that smile. "How did you sleep." He knew once inside the bath, the other would feel his aching hard on.

Toby slipped out of his robe before he slipped into the tub with Jareth, gasping softly at both the kiss to his chest and when he was able to feel his lovers hard on and he couldn't help but to become turned on as well. "Better then I have in a long time." He said before he leaned in and kissed the other man on the lips again and shifted closer so their bodies where pressed together now. "Shall I help my King with his...not so little problem?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side slightly with a small smirk on his face.

He chuckled and kissed his lips and neck and leaned back and looked at Toby. He was so sweet and gentle. Gareth was happy that he had him now. He reached up and stroked his hair back and nodded. "Would you please." He chuckled and leaned back and spread his legs a bit more so he was more cushioned.

"How would you like me to pleasure you my King?" Toby asked with a smile on his face as he lightly rocked his hips against his lovers to tease him a bit as their hips ground together. "I'll do whatever you wish." He added as he started to lightly nibble on Jareth's neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom