Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

earon507

Planetoid
I'm looking for females to play with. I'm into ageplay, dom/sub and long detailed roles. I play over PM and IM on yahoo and AIM. I'll keep a list of some ideas here.

Daddy/daughter - Dad live alone with his young daughter recently he has been taking several pictures of her and buying her new outfits to wear. He says that he wants to remember her at this age, in reality he has a website set up about her, complete with requests for outfits and a webcam hidden in her room. What happens when his little girl finds out.

Daddy/daughter - Widowed dad and daughter. Dad owns a small shop in the downtown area of a large city where his daughter helps him out at, they live in a high rise downtown. It’s a cold winters day before the big storm and it’s a busy afternoon due to the possibility or deep snow.

Dom/sub - It is late in the afternoon when he arrives in the large costal city. Making his way through the city he turns down a dark alley by the docks. Knocking on a wooden door he enters a dimly lit tavern and takes a seat in the back. On the stage is an auctioneer selling his wares after a few hours he is about to leave when the auctioneer brings out his next item…. YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom